Alpha Lion Super Human Muscle

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts?

I've seen no feedback on it, I spose it's expensive too.

Generally there's people who try absolutely everything this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘€

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean even if you can't find anyone that's used that specific product, I'm sure you can find a million people who've used every ingredient in that product. I haven't used it, my nephew bought it not too long ago and I told him to return it. If I'm not mistaken it was just laxagen epicatchin and green tea extract or something like that for 69.99 or whatever he paid .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're someone who had good luck with laxo and epi then it's probably a good product for you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean even if you can't find anyone that's used that specific product, I'm sure you can find a million people who've used every ingredient in that product. I haven't used it, my nephew bought it not too long ago and I told him to return it. If I'm not mistaken it was just laxagen epicatchin and green tea extract or something like that for 69.99 or whatever he paid .
Alpha Lion products typically sell at premium prices - but that's because they are a great marketing company, but along with the marketing, there has to be a markup to pay for it. Not justifying it, just explaining why they price some things the way they do.

The product contains RIPFACTOR, VASO6, Laxosterone, Epicatechin, and Bioperine.

Several of the ingredients are dosed lower than I would want to see them or use them at - especially the Epicatechin as I feel that it needs to be used at 600 mg. per day to be effective (which is why we dose Epi-Plex at 300 mg. per cap x 2 caps per day). And the RIPFACTOR at 325 mg. is the minimum study dosage - the study dosages were 325 mg. and 650 mg. if I remember correctly.

In all fairness though, while I'm not a fan of the overall product, I don't think its fair at all to call VASO6 'green tea extract or something like that'. That would be like calling a specialized extract like KSM-66 or Shoden 'ashwagandha or something like that'. VASO6 is a specialized extract from green tea that has some great blood flow studies and data and that a lot of people love for pumps.

But as far as VASO6. I think there are better options for people to buy if that's what they're looking for. We sell a 120 capsule (2 to 4 month supply) for less than a month supply of the product being discussed here sells for. And we offer VasoForce XT which is very well liked by a lot of members here which contains double the VASO6 dose + 4 other ingredients for less than this product sells for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts?

I've seen no feedback on it, I spose it's expensive too.

Generally there's people who try absolutely everything this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘€
RIPFACTOR - I haven't tried this ingredient yet. The product has 325 mg. of it and if I remember correctly that is the lower end of the study dosing whereas 650 mg. would be the ideal.

Laxosterone - some people like Laxogenin and others feel like it doesn't do much for anything for them. The dosage used is a little less than you would commonly see this product dosed at.

Epicatechin - great ingredient but not at the 100 mg. dose thats included in the product. I use Epi-Plex as a daily use supplement and its great for endurance and recovery between sets and I feel that it contributes to good consistent strength and lean muscle gains; but Epi-Plex is 600 mg. per day.

VASO6 - great ingredient for blood flow and pumps. It's also very underrated for overall health benefits in my opinion like cardiovascular health, blood pressure, circulation, erection quality, etc. We offer it as a single ingredient in a 30 cap and 120 cap size and use it at a 600 mg. dose in our VasoForce XT product.

I would say that if this is something you're interested in trying, I know of a brand that is coming out with a product that is similar but in my opinion has some nice enhancements and much better dosing and will be a lot less expensive. Their ETA for it is January I believe.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lmfao