Alpha lean 7

xDeity

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been studying and thinking about adding something to my ostarine cycle for a better cut and everywhere I look it seems Alpha Lean 7 is the top of the top. But I'm also seeing it say things like "for advanced isers" and people on message boards saying things like "if you can handle it". Is this shitt going to kill me?? Can I stack it with Ostarine? Let me know if maybe this is too strong for a new guy on the scene.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I've been studying and thinking about adding something to my ostarine cycle for a better cut and everywhere I look it seems Alpha Lean 7 is the top of the top. But I'm also seeing it say things like "for advanced isers" and people on message boards saying things like "if you can handle it". Is this shitt going to kill me?? Can I stack it with Ostarine? Let me know if maybe this is too strong for a new guy on the scene.
i was thinkin about tryin it too for fasted am cardio and maybe true shred the rest of the day. i havent compared labels yet tho to see iof any ingredients are overlapping...

xDeity

Awards
i was thinkin about tryin it too for fasted am cardio and maybe true shred the rest of the day. i havent compared labels yet tho to see iof any ingredients are overlapping...
Let me know what you find out. Iv been trying to get answers on this product all day

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just checked it out and don't see anything dangerous or HC in it, lol. Osta is way more unhealthy than Alpha Lean 7.

The Dandelion is the only ingridient I haven't used and I can see the diuretic property of it possibly creating a problem in theory, but if getting too dry, just lower the dose or take a break for a day. I bet it's not gonna dry you up to have health problems so fast that you won't be able to adjust dosing before that would happen.

Yohimbine can induce anxiety to some users, but it contains Alpha Yohimbine, which is usually better tolerated. I say go for it, if interested. Start with half a dose, if weary.

Anyway these guys know more about it @Afi140 @LeanEngineer

Last edited:

xDeity

Awards
Just checked it out and don't see anything dangerous or HC in it, lol. Osta is way more unhealthy than Alpha Lean 7.

The Dandelion is the only ingridient I haven't used and I can see the diuretic property of it possibly creating a problem in theory, but if getting too dry, just lower the dose or take break for a day. I bet it's not gonna dry you up to have health problems so fast that you won't be able to adjust dosing before that would happen.

Yohimbine can induce anxiety to some users, but it contains Alpha Yohimbine, which is usually better tolerated. I say go for it, if interested. Start with half a dose, if weary.

Anyway these guys know more about it @Afi140 @LeanEngineer
God bless 🙌

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lean 7 is definitely a top notch fat burner. It does say for "advanced users" on the write up. Mainly it's a higher stim fat burner so like any other product you can ease yourself into it by doing just 1 cap a day and then bump up to 2 caps a day after assessing tolerance.

Here's a few supplement logs below as well.