Alpha Labs Technologies review, results are in.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ran alpha lab techs xtreme shred about a month ago along with test c. Before I start I should mention that I took LGI's triumphalis, which we all know lgi is legit, so I knew what to expect. So alpha labs technologies is definately legit. I got the exact same sides, lethargy kicking in week two. Same effects too, gained 8lbs in four weeks while shredding 3.2% bf. Strength was up about 40lbs on most lifts and pumps were good. Definately put size on just like triumphalis while leaning. I liked it so well I got two more bottles just to have on hand.

As a side note, my little brother ran their xtreme mass and put on 11 pounds and 50lbs on his bench. His blood work at cycle end before pct showed he was suppressed. So definitely has something in there shutting him down.

I know there has been a lot of speculation on this company if they were worth it. So, I had good results comparable to lgi's version. And my brother had good results with blood work showing he was shut down. This is the proof, they are legit. I hope this clears some stuff up for people who were worrying about ordering from them.

Killcure666

Awards
Awesome! Glad to hear that man. I know I've been curious about them along with tons of other people.

How do you know that the test c didn't contribute to your gains?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simple, I was only running my usual trt dose of 100mg a week. Plus at such a low dose your not gonna gain much, and I basically don't see anything from test until week 4. This was the classic week by week improvement you would expect from an oral cycle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a good chance we'll have it on sale at Nutriverse.... ;)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Very good. Some other people here got solid results from ALT products, so I think I'll buy few more bottles of DMZ and Mass. I will be running their DMZ at the beginning of March 2017. Hoping for some lean gains.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I wondered about their stuff. I remember coming across some negative stuff about their dmz. Not many reviews/info on them. What did you and your brother dose the products at?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wondered about their stuff. I remember coming across some negative stuff about their dmz. Not many reviews/info on them. What did you and your brother dose the products at?
Xtreme shred was at 2 for first two weeks then 3 for the last two weeks. Xtreme mass was at 2 a day for four weeks.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good gains for running msten at 12mg/day then. Usually 20-30 if I recall correctly?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty good gains for running msten at 12mg/day then. Usually 20-30 if I recall correctly?
People say that but I feel like **** above 20mg. Plus it was his first cycle, so you know he was gonna get some good gains even at a low dose.