Unanswered Alpha GPC Stack

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've just received my order of Alpha GPC from Hard Rhino.

I am planning on taking it with some coconut oil, Vit D3, Mangnesium, Vit E, ALCAR, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and P5P.

Are there any other supplements you would suggest that I run with this choline-based stack?

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like it’s coming together pretty well...there’s so many ways you could go tho.

What are the main benefits you are looking for?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like it’s coming together pretty well...there’s so many ways you could go tho.

Primarily an overall sense of well-being. But I'd like to maximize whatever benefits I can. I've used less expensive forms of choline in the past, and have been wanting to try Alpha GPC for some time.

I've also though about adding Lecithin, for the PC content.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primarily an overall sense of well-being. But I'd like to maximize whatever benefits I can. I've used less expensive forms of choline in the past, and have been wanting to try Alpha GPC for some time.

Honestly you will probably enjoy it as is (and that would be my first suggestion just start with this). You’ve got a solid base of other things and Alpha-gpc is solid.

I personally use Doctors Best combo of Alpha-gpc and PS when I make my own stacks.

Huperzine-a is always nice with choline boosting stacks (it inhibits the breakdown of acetylcholine).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've just received my order of Alpha GPC from Hard Rhino.

I am planning on taking it with some coconut oil, Vit D3, Mangnesium, Vit E, ALCAR, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and P5P.

Are there any other supplements you would suggest that I run with this choline-based stack?
Fish or cod liver oil, and noopept!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noopept is very synergistic with alphagpc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

endoamp max is a combination of alphasize and serinaid.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I just got a great deal on 250 grams of Alpha GPC - so maybe I will look for a standalone Phosphatidylcholine.
Serinaid is Phosphatidylserine (you may have just typed choline but meant that).

Not putting endoamp down, but for mental boosts and mood (more nootropic) the dosage is Serinaid/PS doesn’t need to be that high (and PS isn’t cheap). 100mg 1-3x per day is plenty for that. For performance I’d shoot for those higher amounts that endoamp has.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mix with some SNS Focus XT! It already contains some alpha gpc. This will take it next level

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mix with some SNS Focus XT! It already contains some alpha gpc. This will take it next level
Agreed with this! Mixing with focus xt would be a nice set up..

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Y
Serinaid is Phosphatidylserine (you may have just typed choline but meant that).

Not putting endoamp down, but for mental boosts and mood (more nootropic) the dosage is Serinaid/PS doesn’t need to be that high (and PS isn’t cheap). 100mg 1-3x per day is plenty for that. For performance I’d shoot for those higher amounts that endoamp has.
Yes, you nailed it - I thought PS but wrote PC. Thank you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I love is for strength gains, they may be minimal, but it helps.

Athletes for whom strength or speed is important can boost their chance of success by taking 600 mg alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine [abbreviated to alpha-GPC] for six days before a competition. Sports scientists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the US discovered that this results in a three-percent increase in strength
http://ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

sounds like you have experience using endoamp?

my memory is failing and brain function is not optimal, endoamp has helped me pretty substantially...it will be a staple for me.

btw-with the amount and quality of ingredients endoamp is reasonably priced especially if you use my code THEBIGT and save 25%....just sayin

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sounds like you have experience using endoamp?

my memory is failing and brain function is not optimal, endoamp has helped me pretty substantially...it will be a staple for me.

btw-with the amount and quality of ingredients endoamp is reasonably priced especially if you use my code THEBIGT and save 25%....just sayin
I’m not denying it’s a solid product (I’m a big fan of both ingredients in it).

For OP’s purpose though it is not necessary to dose the PS that high and he already has Alpha-gpc.

If you want improved cognitive benefits and in a nootropic stack as little as 100mg is fine.

If you want to boost performance and improve hormonal balance then high doses PS may be worth looking into.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

For OP’s purpose though it is not necessary to dose the PS that high and he already has Alpha-gpc.

If you want improved cognitive benefits and in a nootropic stack as little as 100mg is fine.

If you want to boost performance and improve hormonal balance then high doses PS may be worth looking into.
fair enough, thank you for your objectivity...

my case is extreme and more is needed, endoamp is working well for me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fair enough, thank you for your objectivity...

my case is extreme and more is needed, endoamp is working well for me.
It is a solid product and at that price a good option for the right situation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

endoamp max is pretty versatile...serinaid [standardized to 800mg PS and alphasize [standardized to 300mg A-GPC in a 3 cap dose...if you were to only use 1-2 caps daily it would make it very economical, imo….I am loving the brain/memory boost I get from it!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This another reason why I decided to make endoamp in capsule form...to allow for more dosing options.

@Beau I still have some samples of PS (70%) and A-GPC (50%) from Chemi Nutra...let me know if you you'd like some to play with :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This another reason why I decided to make endoamp in capsule form...to allow for more dosing options.

@Beau I still have some samples of PS (70%) and A-GPC (50%) from Chemi Nutra...let me know if you you'd like some to play with :)
I would love to - thanks for that very generous offer!