Unanswered Alpha Gainz TD 1 and 4 Andro

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bros- Recently got back up and running after cruising on Var for 3 months, took a few months off-- starting feeling and looking small. I ran 4-Andro in the past, and it was good for a base. I gotta admit- I am really liking the 1-Andro, it is starting to shine in the second week, muscles are harder, strength up--etc. I always thought these compounds were lame, but decided to post since I was so shocked with the beginning results. Cheers.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-andro is such a great feel good product, but the 1-andro is more business when it comes to gains.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4-andro is such a great feel good product, but the 1-andro is more business when it comes to gains.
Agreed. Really enjoy the super mandro and andro the giant stack!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I gotta admit- I am really really shocked with the results. I'm astonished, and I feel great.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ripper- What is 4-diol? How long do you think I should run the 1-Andro for? 6 weeks?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 diol is a now illegal PH that was first sold in the mark mcguire era .. 1990's it was a direct 1 step precursor to test.

6-8 weeks would be fine

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ripper- What is 4-diol? How long do you think I should run the 1-Andro for? 6 weeks?
Most guys state on here that they don't see results until the 6 week mark. If you can afford it, I (personally) would shoot for 8 weeks. That's what I am doing with both the 1 and 4 andros at 330 mg a day for each at least. I threw in CEL's new Stano-Plex for 600 mg of Epiandro preworkout and 11-OXO to try to lean out as much as possible for the remaining 6 weeks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most of the guys who run the topical andros saw results pretty quick...shouldn't have to wait that long for it to kick in.

that said, I'd run 6-8 weeks with a solid PCT. Are you running any kind of base with it (dermacrine, 4-andro, etc)?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
most of the guys who run the topical andros saw results pretty quick...shouldn't have to wait that long for it to kick in.

that said, I'd run 6-8 weeks with a solid PCT. Are you running any kind of base with it (dermacrine, 4-andro, etc)?
I agree with you 100%-- Ive ran 30 plus cycles so I can tell when something "hits". This TD hit within 10 days or so. I'm thinking of a 5 week run.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Why do you amigos think there isn't more threads or "popularity" regarding this TD Andro? I couldn't find any literature or much of anything regarding reviews of the Alpha Gainz. I might add this to my yearly repertoire. Might sound odd, but this 1-AD has my muscles as hard and full as Anavar.

Hulksta

Awards
I'm going to run an Andro stack but I'll stick with 1andro at 330mg and Epiandro at 1000mg for 7/8 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do you amigos think there isn't more threads or "popularity" regarding this TD Andro? I couldn't find any literature or much of anything regarding reviews of the Alpha Gainz. I might add this to my yearly repertoire. Might sound odd, but this 1-AD has my muscles as hard and full as Anavar.
I use alpha gainz 'andro td'[androsterone] a couple of times a year as a add on to my trt….I get some really nice results--better than oral epiandro by far at a much lower dose...don't know why alpha gainz doesn't get more love.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve always been a fan of 1-andro as it’s always done well for me. I can’t run 4-Andro as I get edema from it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is Alpha Gainz 1-Andro 1-AD or 1-DHEA, I thought it was the two step conversion....

How did this go?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Alpha Gainz 1-Andro 1-AD or 1-DHEA, I thought it was the two step conversion....

How did this go?
Its1-dhea

1-AD is banned in the US

Reminder, alpha gainz no longer produces these - inventories will not last forever

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its1-dhea

1-AD is banned in the US

Reminder, alpha gainz no longer produces these - inventories will not last forever
Optimally, what would you say (not reccomend) would be highly effective in dosage (I believe it’s 125mg/ml)? If someone hypothetically was gonna run it for lean mass, try to get something like well dosed 1-AD