Alpha Gainz Stano

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just purchased this product, and the ingredients show 3a/B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one and cyclodextrin. I looked up 3a hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one and it is androsterone. Is this a epi and androsterone product?

And how does it compare to other epi andro products like hi tech dymethazine, IML super epi andro, stano plex or androvar? Does cyclodextrin really increase absorption for PH? Cause it did jack squat for turkesterone products.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epiandro and androsterone work if there dosed properly. Epiandro in my opinion needs like 600mg a day minimum of the oral. I don't care if it's in Cyclo or not

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post the label
Alpha-Stano Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Epiandrosterone
(3a/B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, as 500 mg epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex)
150 mg
Copied from the website, it shows 3a/3b that is A(androsterone) and B(epiandrosterone)

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha-Stano Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Epiandrosterone
(3a/B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, as 500 mg epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex)
150 mg
Copied from the website, it shows 3a/3b that is A(androsterone) and B(epiandrosterone)
Why does it say 500mg as Epi/cyclo, then say amount per servings: 150mg??

Is it 500 or 150mg of epiandrosterone per dose?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks like 500 epiandro and 150 androsterone. Seems like a decent "starting" dose, also it's something I would not run solo. I'm on testosterone so I could make use of those doses but I'd probably 1.5 the dose, maybe double it.

If your not on testosterone I'd stack it with 300+mg of 4 Andro.

If you took the product above solo I would expect to see "something" but not a ton, basically I would want to see someone add something that converts to estrogen at bare minimum

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In my opinion there is rarely any time you can buy 1 bottle of something and it's worthwhile of a cycle.

I'd pick up 3 of those, and 2 bottles of properly dosed 4 Andro and now you got a ok 8 weeks cycle, if you wanna make it better everyone would probably say add 1 Andro but I hate that stuff, I'd pick lgd @ 20+mg over 1 Andro any day

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion there is rarely any time you can buy 1 bottle of something and it's worthwhile of a cycle.

I'd pick up 3 of those, and 2 bottles of properly dosed 4 Andro and now you got a ok 8 weeks cycle, if you wanna make it better everyone would probably say add 1 Andro but I hate that stuff, I'd pick lgd @ 20+mg over 1 Andro any day
What would you recommend for 4-andro? I’ve seen you talk about LGD as the best sarm option, why in your opinion is it better than using 1 Andro?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What would you recommend for 4-andro? I’ve seen you talk about LGD as the best sarm option, why in your opinion is it better than using 1 Andro?
My opinion, and from what I've seen in others as well, 1 Andro comes along with a general overall crappy feeling and a subpar sex drive, some guys get ED with it. I've had people tell me that while on trt 1 Andro gave them a limp noodle.

Lgd @20-30mg I feel will give you the same if not greater muscle building potential of 1andro without those negative side effects.

I personally have never experienced a single side effect on lgd, I haven't seen many people get sides either.

I will say that I did have a few ppl show me it screwed up there cholesterol numbers a little bit so I'm not saying it's a free lunch.

Just when it comes to easy to access non steroid stuff. Lgd is the best bang for your buck in my opinion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also have a soft spot for high dose epiandro. I love it

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Alpha Gainz epiandro is solid and dosed fair. I've used both the caps and the topical.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's Epiandro 150 mg / cap. The Epiandro+cyclodextrin complex amounts to 500 mg.

Reactions: SBH
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Alpha Gainz epiandro is solid and dosed fair. I've used both the caps and the topical.
This. The products are top noch. You can’t go wrong with them.