Alpha gainz alpha andro td questions

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking into this product as it seems legit and their products get good reviews... a little vary about using a transdermal hormone product however.

Question was (I assume 2 ml a day would be the dose for a td product) is this done all at once? Or twice a day? Also how long does this have to be on the skin before one could shower?

Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would split the dose.. furthermore i would rotate the application spots as well.
TDs work best after a shower when your pores are opened up from the hot water.
transfer wise.. about 40 mins dont get it on kids or women. it wont kill them if you do get it on them but prolonged exposure would not be good.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i would split the dose.. furthermore i would rotate the application spots as well.
transfer wise.. about 40 mins dont get it on kids or women. it wont kill them if you do get it on them but prolonged exposure would not be good.
Yeah I’m debating between alpha andro td and hrs r andro shred... mainly because I would do a dose pre workout then probably shower roughly 3 hours after the dose was applied. Would that be absorbed by then? As in i won’t be washing it off and wasting product. I know some transdermals are applied once a day and are slow release.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m debating between alpha andro td and hrs r andro shred... mainly because I would do a dose pre workout then probably shower roughly 3 hours after the dose was applied. Would that be absorbed by then? As in i won’t be washing it off and wasting product. I know some transdermals are applied once a day and are slow release.
l like to give transdermals minimum of 4 hours before showering to be fully absorbed-I can't really say how much effectiveness will be affected if there is less time involved....transdermal half lives are usually around 12 hours so I highly suggest splitting 1ml AM/1ml PM for optimal results, although I have heard guys using the full 2ml preworkout with good success.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
l like to give transdermals minimum of 4 hours before showering to be fully absorbed-I can't really say how much effectiveness will be affected if there is less time involved....transdermal half lives are usually around 12 hours so I highly suggest splitting 1ml AM/1ml PM for optimal results, although I have heard guys using the full 2ml preworkout with good success.
That makes sense... do you have any experience stacking epi andro and androsterone... I’m torn between running both or just one... trying to lean up starting January. Also torn between alpha gainz transdermals and hard rock supp products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with most of this post, however 1ml split on left and right neck and shoulder area isn't really a huge amount. I am firm believer that those areas are best for hormonal products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That makes sense... do you have any experience stacking epi andro and androsterone... I’m torn between running both or just one... trying to lean up starting January. Also torn between alpha gainz transdermals and hard rock supp products.
hell yes...stack the td androsterone with alpha stano-@delsolrob has a great deal on bulk powder until the caps become available soon...to be honest I would get the powder while it's still available, it will be cheaper than the capped version.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hell yes...stack the td androsterone with alpha stano-@delsolrob has a great deal on bulk powder until the caps become available soon...to be honest I would get the powder while it's still available, it will be cheaper than the capped version.
I emailed him and he didn’t reply lol...

2 ml/ day of td androsterone and then 1g day of the epi andro powder?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the hormone will be fully absorbed into the skin within 40 mins and you should be fine to shower 3=4 hrs late no problem. frankly andros may even take less time to penetrate the skin with todays solvents

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I emailed him and he didn’t reply lol...

2 ml/ day of td androsterone and then 1g day of the epi andro powder?
good start...wait awhile and maybe use gm of the powder twice daily with the td dose. I would definitely use 1ml td/1gm powder pre-workout.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
good start...wait awhile and maybe use gm of the powder twice daily with the td dose. I would definitely use 1ml td/1gm powder pre-workout.
Makes sense 1 gm of the powder yields 300 mg epi andro if I read previous posts correct. I tried reaching out to delsolrob but didn’t hear back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense 1 gm of the powder yields 300 mg epi andro if I read previous posts correct. I tried reaching out to delsolrob but didn’t hear back.
like the rest of us, rob has things that life throws at him occasionally. give him some time, i am sure he will reply soon.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hehe, replied tonight :)

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I decided to try this instead of Alpha Seven for a change this stuff seems strong even at 1ml it kills libido and even when I added dermacrine.

Is there anything I could add to help maybe Furosap?