Alpha Gainz 4AD and Var

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think? Never ran a mild cycle like this...interested possibly. Was thinking of maybe throwing in a low dose DMZ. 4AD and Var together worthwhile? Cheers bros. Itching to get back on, but it would be my 3rd oral run of the year....hence my question.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do some test already... Jeez

Youre doing more harm than good with all these oral cycles. Might as well just hop on and stay on for 10-12 weeks and its safer imo.

All that stopping and starting hpta no bueno. Not to mentions orals are harder on cardiovascular system typically.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I hear it all the time. I know, and agree. But, for certain reasons, this is what I do.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear it all the time. I know, and agree. But, for certain reasons, this is what I do.
Understood.
Some people do have legitimate reasons why they can't currently pin.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4ad and anavar is pretty mild. Ime 4ad actually makes for a decent base. And var always works and works well. Not sure what your goals are but if youre looking for someone to say you'll be ok, then you'll be ok ;)

Would prob ne a decent mild little cycle.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
4ad and anavar is pretty mild. Ime 4ad actually makes for a decent base. Not sure what your goals are but if youre looking for someone to say you'll be ok, then you'll be ok ;)
Lol I know I'll be okay haha. I'm wondering if it will give any decent gains or if I'll have to throw in the dmz to actually "pack any punch" per say.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I know I'll be okay haha. I'm wondering if it will give any decent gains or if I'll have to throw in the dmz to actually "pack any punch" per say.
Would prob be a decent little cycle. Id lean bulk with it and run the var at 60-80 mg/day for at least 6 weeks. You could yield a nice 5-7 lbs imo.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Would prob be a decent little cycle. Id lean bulk with it and run the var at 60-80 mg/day for at least 6 weeks. You could yield a nice 5-7 lbs imo.
Bingo. That's what I'm aiming for. I run the var at 75 so gold. Cheers doggie

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
GOD- you know anything about this dropper for the 4Andro? I'm reading that everyone typically runs 2ML per day, so each bottle is only worth 15 days? Wtf. I have two bottles, but should i be running 2ML per day? Essentially that will only last 30 days (2 bottles). Anyone else ran this stuff? 160lbs if it matters....