Alpha Gainz 4 Andro TD V2 Dosing!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
For using this as a test base, whats the recommended daily dosage with the salvo carrier i read less is more when it comes to this vs oral 4 andro.. Last cycle i took 220mg a day of oral 4 andro by olympus labs and had good results, never felt suppressed during my 8 week run and libido stayed strong. Even had a little water retention from it.

Alpha gainz 4 andro TD is 150mg 4 andro per ML. Would 1 ml a day be too low of a dose for a solid test base or should i shoot for 2 ml a day at 300mg. About how much would 300mg of this TD compare to oral 4 andro? Thanks

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone will be different, I would try to get it into all the good places and not worry about dosage. Just consistency

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Everyone will be different, I would try to get it into all the good places and not worry about dosage. Just consistency
I know a couple, but could you name all the "good places" to your knowledge. And really looking for a lowest recommended starting dosage, and how the conversion rate of TD compares to oral

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you'll probably only absorb about 10-15% of it.
And how much converts either way of administration is anyone's guess.

The benifit of td is a slow steady release of the compound vs having to dose every 4-5 hours, which is what would be optimal for oral.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would dose .6 ml twice daily spaced every 12 hrs. That's perfect to function as "test base". 2 bottles at that dose will last 50 days.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I would dose .6 ml twice daily spaced every 12 hrs. That's perfect to function as "test base". 2 bottles at that dose will last 50 days.
Good idea. My typical cycle will be 45 days so that should work well.

Furthermore, if stacking this with other TD's during cycle, what all places should i rotate application? Chest shoulders traps where else?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 dhea converts to 4-androstenediol more than testosterone. 4 androstenediol is 90/90 on anabolic/androgenic ratio. I believe testosterone is 100/100.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Sounds good thanks. Ill also have oral 4 andro as well. Vicious labs 4 andro is 150mg per pill and 90 pills per bottle. So maybe 1 ML a day of alpha gainz 4 TD and 1 oral cap at 150mg. 1 bottle of oral from Zoo would last me 90 days if i did it this way.

Any other input