ALPHA GAINZ 1 AD TD/ STANO TD GTFIH!!!!

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
OK so im happy to say I have my 2 bottles of 1 ad td and stano td from NOS. It came much faster than expected but just in time for a bridge.

So im stopping all AAS on my rats and AI'
This is a ALPHA GAINZ log so im making sure people see the real results from the bad ass td'

needles to say ill be posting a video now everyday when not possible i will forewarn everyone.

I will be dosing both at 300 mg a day !! '
I will rub on nips chest and abs alternating

Let the GAINZ begin!

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
i cannot post videos yet so i guess ill keep this posted via text

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
Update that pics will show later !!!
FULL MUSCLES [check]
BAD AGGRESSION [check]
WANT TO SMASH VAG ALL DAY [check]

Now so far i can say all this came on overnight lol. i literally grabbed a hold of my woman (yes shes sexy as bowskie lol) and i took her like my bish hahaha. is that too r rated maybe but it is important to know about the two tds

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I like TD products, but never tried prohormones that are transdermal. So, I'm in! If these were caps, I'd up the Stano dose, but 300 might actually work, who knows.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have my ticket and have taken my seat on the gain train!

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
ooohhh but the dose is perfect to be honest. aggreession is insane already and anger is top lol. thanks for joining fellas :) videos tonight after my herbal lung treatment

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best TD products around, salvo FTMFW

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
300 mgs of salvo Transdermal 1-andro should give some nice gains!!!

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
i know im not huge right now compared to my pics on bbing forums i used to use but i started at 170ish lbs 6 weeks ago from not lifting in 2 years! now im 206lbs and sloppy but better than what was lol
but i have pics updated on the other forum from today if you are not a member there id go check it out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
noiceeeeeeeee

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
ok so finally back at the gym today now that im all rested up and recovered. as far as new updates id like to mention that the tds do make my nipples raw from rubbing it on them but other than that no gyno to speak of

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raw nips? Wtf man apply elsewhere!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Traps/Shoulders/Neck is where it is recommended to apply Rx Androgel - I do the same for TD PH's... saves the nips.

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
i have been using the shoulders and traps now. i was using it to tighten up my chest it worked but enough is enough lol.
i am seeing full on abs lol i eat junk all day and how the hell do i have abs? has to be the tds now i just need a tan to show them off lol

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
Ok so I'm lowering my 1a to 125mg a day and the stano as well to 200 mg it's running low and I'm just starting to grow from the stack lol. Needless to say if you want a aas alternative this is a great product. It yields less but safer cleaner gains this far. I've gained 5 lbs so far and lost some water and fat. Libido is tanking now. Not sure why. Erections yup I said it are weaker than normal. Aggression and irritation maxed like master on makes me feel. Back to normal split next week I think and then lifts can be posted again with diet I will start

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
Here's the newest updates folks.
Power and strength way up
Appetite no change
Aggressive as fawk
Libido is normal again
Weight gain slow not much but all quality mass
Very lethargic

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
PICTURES FOUND ON V F

HERE IS MY AFTER BACK DAY picture for my final lifts on the tds today. If you compare it to the last picture you will see my abs are not only more defined but thicker and more shapely. I have not dieted at all!! In fact i have been eating pizza and burgers and hotdogs. Not a meal i have eaten has been healthy so this goes to show the tds do tone you up and burn some fat. Now another thing i want people to notice is my arms are thicker as well. mainly tris but the biceps have gained some density as well. my waist is .25 inches smaller than day one. jaw is more pronounced and full. legs are still lacking so no i wont take pictures. i have decent legs but i am not proud so no no no pics for 6 more months lol.

Ok Product reviews.
AAS vs TDS (sarms).... Well it is safe to say AAS work better than almost anything you can think of and always have sides in various forms. As for the 1AD and STANO they are a great alternative to using juice. No they will not blow you up as fast or make you as strong. But they will increase your lifts, lean mass, definition, aggression and slightly burn some fat. I would recommend using these kinds of products off cycle during pct or on a bridge. If you do use them on cycle i think it would work but only to a certain extent IMO. But they are great products.

Libido.... Ok so i did not have a steady libido it was up one day then down to zero the next but i am me and others would actually get a boost 90 percent of the time

Strength...... slow but steady and my bench went up from 185 for sets (previous major pec teat repair slows me down) all the way up to 245 for sets and although it is not heavy for most it is for a guy with half a tendon holding all his left side up lol

appetite...... Surprised to say I craved steak and hamburgers and pizza all the time lol. I was so hungry at points it made me hurt and felt like the flu. but i eat and poof all better

smell...... 1AD smells awesome but the Stano smells like pee to me

Servings per bottle..... Seeing as the doses must be fairly high the amount per bottle is not really sufficient for most budgets

Aggression......... Very intense and hard to control ... if i was at the gym i would stare every wall down with anger like im a nut job lol

OVERALL THOUGHTS...... These stack was a bad ass stack for anyone seeking a bit of an edge with no sides to speak of. If taken with creatine and some ibutamoren it would be the best bridge to speak of except lethargy but that is just my **** food intake i think

GO GET YOU SOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!