Alpha gains td 1andro dosing

WickidFit

Awards
Going to be running 8 weeks alpha gains 1 andro td / apex stanogen. Wondering what the “optimal” dose would be for the 1 andro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think there is a optimal dose but 150mg transdermal is a good start.

It might go great or you might feel like total crap the whole time. So be prepared and have a REAL PCT ready to rock. I've seen guys get erectile dysfunction on 1 Andro while taking testosterone.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it doesn't take much with 1 Andro, just the suggested dose of icon one shut me down in less than 2 weeks. Great gains though.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like Smont said 150 mg (1.2 ml) is a good place to start, but be ready to up the dose. 1-Andro + Epiandro (Stanogen) will likely leave you with low estrogen at some point and that can ruin the whole run. Better to add 4-Andro like Rad said, or Dermacrine or Apex Hyperion or other TD DHEA. Unless you're on trt.

Last edited:

WickidFit

Awards
Like Smont said 150 mg (1.2 ml) is a good place to start, but be ready to up the dose. 1-Andro + Epiandro (Stanogen) will likely leave you with low estrogen at some point and that can ruin the whole run. Better to add 4-Andro like Rad said, or Dermacrine or Apex Hyperion or other TD DHEA. Unless you're on trt.
Actually have some derma in the way this week. Pct will be clomid, or debating trying enclomiphine since I have a source with testing. Any experience with it? (The enclo I mean)

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm running alpha gainz stano, 1 and 4 andro, all TD. I'm planning 8 weeks minimum. The stuff takes 2-3 weeks to do anything. 5 weeks of useful cycle really doesn't seem like much.

Anywho, for dosing I'm at 150mg on 1, 150mg on 4 and about 300 on stano. I'll likely switch the epi out for andro when the bottle runs out and run 100mg of andro

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually have some derma in the way this week. Pct will be clomid, or debating trying enclomiphine since I have a source with testing. Any experience with it? (The enclo I mean)
No personal experience with either, I've allways used Tamox. But if you trust the Enclo to be legit, then I'd go with that. It should basically have all the goods of Clomid without the 'bad' (zuclomiphene). Might want to have verified Clomid or Tamox on hand though, if the Enclo turns out to be fake or something, it happens.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it doesn't take much with 1 Andro, just the suggested dose of icon one shut me down in less than 2 weeks. Great gains though.
Can you elaborate on the gains? Strength, size, growth etc

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running alpha gainz stano, 1 and 4 andro, all TD. I'm planning 8 weeks minimum. The stuff takes 2-3 weeks to do anything. 5 weeks of useful cycle really doesn't seem like much.

Anywho, for dosing I'm at 150mg on 1, 150mg on 4 and about 300 on stano. I'll likely switch the epi out for andro when the bottle runs out and run 100mg of andro
How did this go ?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did this go ?
Well I ran the transdermals for about 5 weeks. Some decent volume and vascularity gains. I just switched to Olympus UK 4 andro oral 330mg and 30mg lgd and dropped the 1 andro completely. Will see how this goes for another 4-6 weeks and then pct.