Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting things lined up to start this soon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice stack
thanks...just going to run 1 bottle of A4 at 2 pumps a day, and going to run 2 bottles of UH and 2-3 jugs of All Out Sweat for a nice 2 month run....on top om my meager 100mg weekly trt dose of testosterone.

should be ready to start up in around a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting round one of my stuff today-will probably start next monday.

going to be ordering 2nd bottle of Ultra Hard and a 2nd jug of All Out Sweat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
decided to go ahead and throw in some alpha gainz alpha stano into the mix....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking to start this on tuesday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got delayed a bit---plan to start this tomorrow.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m hoping to start my therapy in a week and be able to lift agin in a few months. Thinking of logging my recover once I start building.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m hoping to start my therapy in a week and be able to lift agin in a few months. Thinking of logging my recover once I start building.
nice...i started my run this morning.

good luck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gotta say that All Out-Sweat lived up to it's name on this mornings run--it was pretty cool outside and still got soaked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st thing this morning i applied 4 pumps each of Alpha Four and Ultra Hard--then drank a scoop of All Out Sweat.

did 30 minutes of weights then went for a 3 mile run, immediately after run dropped and did 50 sit-ups....it was low 50s when i started run but by the time i was finished i had a great sweat going--ran 3 miles in around 27 minutes, not my best time but i enjoyed it.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ordered a bottle of sns vasoforce rush from dps today for lifting days and found rk-500 xtreme marked down to $5.98-nice add on.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ordered a bottle of sns vasoforce rush from dps today for lifting days and found rk-500 xtreme marked down to $5.98-nice add on.
Good pick ups

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good pick ups
yes, vasoforce rush i've used before with very good results....curious about the RK-[raspberry ketones] i've never used it before-but the price was too good to pass up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mood improvement is already happening-the alpha gainz alpha stano caps are scheduled for delivery tomorrow, that should really kick things up a notch.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
mood improvement is already happening-the alpha gainz alpha stano caps are scheduled for delivery tomorrow, that should really kick things up a notch.
Your going to do 4 pumps of Alpha 4 and 4 pumps of UH a day? How much oral Epi-Andro in addition?

I just did 5-weeks of 600mg a day of StanoPlex. Bumping to 900mg a day for the last 2.5 weeks. Im doing some research for my next run. Why the Alpha 4 in this cycle for you?

Seems like and Epi-Andro/Androsterone would be my next cycle. Just wondering if I should consider the 4-Andro with this. Im likely to bump up the EpiAndro next time as well. Not trying to hijack the thread just seeking some info. On what your doing and why.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your going to do 4 pumps of Alpha 4 and 4 pumps of UH a day? How much oral Epi-Andro in addition?

I just did 5-weeks of 600mg a day of StanoPlex. Bumping to 900mg a day for the last 2.5 weeks. Im doing some research for my next run. Why the Alpha 4 in this cycle for you?

Seems like and Epi-Andro/Androsterone would be my next cycle. Just wondering if I should consider the 4-Andro with this. Im likely to bump up the EpiAndro next time as well. Not trying to hijack the thread just seeking some info. On what your doing and why.
yes, 4 and 4 pumps.

going to add in the oral alpha stano for a pre-workout boost-the TD is slow release and i miss the quick boost i get when i run oral alpha stano.

the A4 is to help estrogen from getting too low and affecting joints-i'm 63...plus it's one of the best feel good/ mood enhancers i've used and combined with the UH and alpha stano libido will be over the top good....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up and applied 4 pumps each of A4 and UH then drank down a scoop of all out sweat in 8 oz water. waited 30 minutes then went down to basement and did a 30 minute workout focusing on upper body. then did 30 minutes on exercise bike. todays music was metallica S@M.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my alpha stano caps and sns raspberry ketones...took 2 A-Stano caps with lunch will take 1 RK hour before dinner and 1 1st thing in morning.

starting tomorrow will take 2 A-Stano caps pre-workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adding in the 2 alpha stano preworkout made a noticeable difference both mentally and physically--workout went great.

my mood and attitude have been great today even though overnight it turned cold and it's doomy and gloomy outside--i ran a few errands today and noticed that the people i saw appeared to be more 'down in the dumps' today than yesterday when it was cheery and sunny out.

alpha four is fantastic as a mood enhancer, at least it has this effect on me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
applied A4 and UH the drank my scoop of All Out Sweat along with a RK and 2 caps of alpha stano and 4 caps of vasorush--amazing pump and endurance. i did a 30 minute upper body workout then went for a 45 minute run-don't know how far i ran but i had metallica S&M playing in cd player and i was hauling ass, :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weight is unchanged, but muscle tightness and vascularity are looking really good in mirror-been adding in a few more reps, as strength is going up-weight is moving easier than from the start.

mood is very good and libido and erection quality are top notch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great workout and run this morning...feeling very healthy-no side effects from having covid early this year at all.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
decided to go ahead and throw in some alpha gainz alpha stano into the mix....
Just got my bottle of alpha stano on Monday. Using 2 caps pre workout and I love the aggression and energy it provides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my bottle of alpha stano on Monday. Using 2 caps pre workout and I love the aggression and energy it provides.
:)glad you are liking the alpha stano

yes, adding in the oral preworkout really kicked my transdermal stack up a notch---alpha stano is very good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How’s this going Bro?
sorry, let this king of slide under the radar-we had some unusually nice weather for this time of year and have been enjoying retirement by fishing and hunting..but things have been going terrific-adding in the oral epi [apha stano] really kicked things up a notch...i've added more reps to my sets, mood is very good-i get my aggression out in gym and by running, libido is actually a little too good as far as my wife is concerned, and body is getting tighter, fuller and more vascular....i give high marks to ALL OUT SWEAT, the longer i use it the better it gets!!!

thanks for asking :)

btw-it has been raining all day today :(

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:)glad you are liking the alpha stano

yes, adding in the oral preworkout really kicked my transdermal stack up a notch---alpha stano is very good!!!
Interesting that it adds to TD Epi Andro. Is it the 150mg ones with Cyclodextrin complex?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that it adds to TD Epi Andro. Is it the 150mg ones with Cyclodextrin complex?
i think the half life is short for oral epi but it hits hard and quick-perfect for adding to preworkout, the transdermal is slow release and as such will last much longer--combining the 2 is best of both worlds-at least for me it is working very well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i think the half life is short for oral epi but it hits hard and quick-perfect for adding to preworkout, the transdermal is slow release and as such will last much longer--combining the 2 is best of both worlds-at least for me it is working very well.
This seems to be the best protocol overall from what I have been reading.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
talk about a climate change, it was very chilly when i got up this morning....drank my all out SWEAT, put my TDs on and took 2 alpha stano. waited around 30 minutes then went to basement gym and did 10 minutes of stretches followed by a intense upper body workout..then got ready and went for a 30 minute run-brrr.

going to continue to dress appropriately and run outside until temp makes it unpractical to risk cold or injury running in cold weather...in my younger days i would have said f' it, but i've learned that as i get older it's wiser to be more 'conservative', lol. :)