I think Rob already gave great answers but since you asked me directly, I can give my 2 cents.
My dosing protocol would be determined based on wether I'm trying to cut weight or trying to minimize fat gain on a bulk or just to add some oomph to my bulk. And how the particular compounds make you feel or affect energy levels and such.
If cutting or trying to keep the gains as lean as possible, then I would have the U11 as the main driver (3 - 5 pumps) and use the A4 enough to keep feeling great on the run.
If bulking then I would dose more of the A4 and have the U11 as a nice addition.
Or if you don't mind applying larger quantites of transdermals and probably needing twice a day application, then you can dose both high and enjoy
I didn't experience any har shedding on 5 pumps (200 mg) of U11 for 8 weeks, but I don't seem to be predisposed to male pattern baldness and I think it can happen to some users. 4-Andro has never made me puffy or stuff like that and I think most users don't usually experience those kind of issues, but as Joshlm mentioned it can happen.