Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 month run complete. I really like this, not been this enthused since the Primordial days.

Supps:
Ran Alpha4, BLR - Follidrone, MGelz - Shred
(and some stables like PalmFruit Extract, Cissus, Circumin etc)

This is mostly me ramping up after gym re-opened 6 weeks ago. I have some equipment but not as much as gym. So call it a 60% 3 month layover.

General:
Later 30s male
5'10-5'11ish
Starting weight: 197
Ending weight: 206
Body fat went down some. For sure a visible difference maybe 1-2%.
Diet - I eat those ExceleV8 meals a lot - because I been workin too much lately to cook.

Notable Lift changes:
Deadlift - Beltless 5x5s hook grip went from 315 perceived hard to 340 fairly cruisin
Bench - 5x5s felt awful at 205 now upto 240 with not much trouble (bench was legit 3 month layover) pre-pandemic weight typically was 245x5x5 for a low baseline.
Squat - I have some hipflexor tendon stuff I am getting over so didn't push this up much on purpose

Also after week 2, volume-wise, I tolerated a lot of volume like deadlift 5x10 @ 225 after the 5x5s.

Mood/Energy:
Alpha4 seems to give the smoothest good feel and I love it.
Libido - went up 3 fold.
Mood - I generally took work stress well. I even started getting more at outdoor venues. Mood felt elevated just every day was a good day kinda feel.
High increase in appetite.
thats what i'm talkin bout...fantastic!!!

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hi,
i have different question - i see icon one has 1-dhea + dermacrine. Alpha four has 1-dhea + 4-dhea. Is Icon One enough (with included dermacrine) to combat possible "mild" supression or 4-andro is needed here? And in case i get Alpha Four does it make sense to add Dermacrine separately?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi,
i have different question - i see icon one has 1-dhea + dermacrine. Alpha four has 1-dhea + 4-dhea. Is Icon One enough (with included dermacrine) to combat possible "mild" supression or 4-andro is needed here? And in case i get Alpha Four does it make sense to add Dermacrine separately?
Alpha 4 has 4-DHEA and androsterone. Not 1-andro. Androsterone is similar to EPI-andro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hi,
A4 is 4-andro+androsterone, it would stack great with icon one.. @motiv8er is logging those 2 products and seems to be enjoying this stack.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would Alpha Four be the ideal product from the black series to utilize as a "test base" during an oral cycle?

I've got inj test on hand, but I may hold off a bit longer on pinning.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would Alpha Four be the ideal product from the black series to utilize as a "test base" during an oral cycle?

It would depend IMO on what oral you are running. I may be in the minority here but I’ve never felt like 4 DHEA did much as a test base.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think Alpha Four may be the most effective option available OTC.

It would depend IMO on what oral you are running. I may be in the minority here but I’ve never felt like 4 DHEA did much as a test base.
I wish supplementreviews hadn't stripped all the reviews for the AG 4-Andro TD - people LOVED it! The only review left there was a guy who ran it at 75mg daily (when I sent him enough to run at 225mg daily and he didn't follow directions).

Sometime, I recommend you give topical 4-dhea a solid try...coupled with the androsterone it should be a real treat...stay tuned for more reviews :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I wish supplementreviews hadn't stripped all the reviews for the AG 4-Andro TD - people LOVED it! The only review left there was a guy who ran it at 75mg daily (when I sent him enough to run at 225mg daily and he didn't follow directions).

Sometime, I recommend you give topical 4-dhea a solid try...coupled with the androsterone it should be a real treat...stay tuned for more reviews :)
Alpha Four kickass, i haven't seen one person who has/is running it say otherwise!!!

it IS a real treat, i loved my 2 month run of it...and will run again!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m on my 3rd bottle of A4 right now.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Four questions... i'll be starting a 30 day DMZ run in a week, any reason for or against starting the alpha four now?
What would be considered the minimum effective starting dose? 2 or 3 pumps?
I'll be taking TUDCA and cycle assist, any other recommended supports?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alpha 4 makes a great base.

Grimm5000

Awards
Is sustain alpha enough for pct or better to go with a serm?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is sustain alpha enough for pct or better to go with a serm?
For an andro, a natural test booster should be sufficient. Rebirth has a natural SERM in it, and is effective at raising testosterone. Stack with Sustain Alpha, and you should have a fine PCT after an Andro.

Grimm5000

Awards
For an andro, a natural test booster should be sufficient. Rebirth has a natural SERM in it, and is effective at raising testosterone. Stack with Sustain Alpha, and you should have a fine PCT after an Andro.

Wicked, thanks mate. Does this still apply if you stack with epi andro as well?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wicked, thanks mate. Does this still apply if you stack with epi andro as well?
Yes. Use code "LABOR" to get 25 percent off, and check out BLRs newest pump product if still in stock :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry mate, I meant ultra epi. Still good with an otc pct?
Yes! Always good to have clomid and nolva on hand, but there are benefits to not using a pharmaceutical if you don't have to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting some alpha four for my birthday, can't wait to get back on it!!!

livestrong

Awards
Is an 8 week run of alpha 4 the typical amount of time? I was going to do 8 weeks of this followed by sustain alpha. Should i stack anything with the alpha 4?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is an 8 week run of alpha 4 the typical amount of time? I was going to do 8 weeks of this followed by sustain alpha. Should i stack anything with the alpha 4?
8 weeks is fine...i am using alpha four along with alpha seven...i like the additional androsterone to help keep my gains lean-today is day 5 and i am already more vascular and libido is on fire!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Admin, can we get this pinned?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you have swapped the Androsterone in Alpha Four to 1-DHEA?

livestrong

Awards
8 weeks is fine...i am using alpha four along with alpha seven...i like the additional androsterone to help keep my gains lean-today is day 5 and i am already more vascular and libido is on fire!!!
One more question....is adding sustain alpha directly after the 8 week run of the A4 a good move? Any reason you would stack it with the A4?

livestrong

Awards
I noticed the bottle says 4-5 pumps. Is there a cut off based on weight?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed the bottle says 4-5 pumps. Is there a cut off based on weight?
One more question....is adding sustain alpha directly after the 8 week run of the A4 a good move? Any reason you would stack it with the A4?
Yes, using sustain alpha as part of your PCT is definitely a good move 👍

You can add sustain alpha on cycle if you experience any estrogen related sides

Dosing Alpha Four - I generally recommend starting at 4 pumps and evaluating the need to increase it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, using sustain alpha as part of your PCT is definitely a good move 👍

You can add sustain alpha on cycle if you experience any estrogen related sides

Dosing Alpha Four - I generally recommend starting at 4 pumps and evaluating the need to increase it.
(y)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Four is almost about to pass Ultra Hard in sales for October...that says a lot!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Four is almost about to pass Ultra Hard in sales for October...that says a lot!
alpha four kicksass!!!

right now i am running both alpha four and ultra hard-hell yes!!!

next month it's going to be alpha four and icon one!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
change in plans...on wednesday i will be ordering Alpha Four and Ultra Hard...just to show how much i love these products, this purchase will be out of my own pocket!!!

decided to run icon one later down the road, maybe after christmas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
change in plans...on wednesday i will be ordering Alpha Four and Ultra Hard...just to show how much i love these products, this purchase will be out of my own pocket!!!

decided to run icon one later down the road, maybe after christmas.
just made order, can't wait to get back on the A4/UH!!!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Is it a good move to use a small amount of Dermacrine in ”the background” of A4, to have some pure dhea/preg running in the system as well or is unnecessary?

I’ve used Dermacrine with TD test and found that helpful, so I guess it wouldn’t be bad for A4 either, but would like to hear your take on it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it a good move to use a small amount of Dermacrine in ”the background” of A4, to have some pure dhea/preg running in the system as well or is unnecessary?

I’ve used Dermacrine with TD test and found that helpful, so I guess it wouldn’t be bad for A4 either, but would like to hear your take on it.
Definitely won’t hurt, I can see this as working quite synergistically for a feel good combo. I would seriously start at like 1 pump of dermacrine and go from there...probably wouldn’t go over 2-3 pumps

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Definitely won’t hurt, I can see this as working quite synergistically for a feel good combo. I would seriously start at like 1 pump of dermacrine and go from there...probably wouldn’t go over 2-3 pumps
That is the way I’ve done it before. 1 pump, 2 at the most.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have never used dermacrine with alpha four---i have used the neuro p5[preg] with alpha four, but i was already using the neuro p5 when i started the alpha four so i can't say what difference it made...sounds like something i might try in the future!!!

@Dragoninho if you do this let us [me] know how it turns out!!!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
i have never used dermacrine with alpha four---i have used the neuro p5[preg] with alpha four, but i was already using the neuro p5 when i started the alpha four so i can't say what difference it made...sounds like something i might try in the future!!!

@Dragoninho if you do this let us [me] know how it turns out!!!
Sure!
Will do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 month run complete. I really like this, not been this enthused since the Primordial days.

Supps:
Ran Alpha4, BLR - Follidrone, MGelz - Shred
(and some stables like PalmFruit Extract, Cissus, Circumin etc)

This is mostly me ramping up after gym re-opened 6 weeks ago. I have some equipment but not as much as gym. So call it a 60% 3 month layover.

General:
Later 30s male
5'10-5'11ish
Starting weight: 197
Ending weight: 206
Body fat went down some. For sure a visible difference maybe 1-2%.
Diet - I eat those ExceleV8 meals a lot - because I been workin too much lately to cook.

Notable Lift changes:
Deadlift - Beltless 5x5s hook grip went from 315 perceived hard to 340 fairly cruisin
Bench - 5x5s felt awful at 205 now upto 240 with not much trouble (bench was legit 3 month layover) pre-pandemic weight typically was 245x5x5 for a low baseline.
Squat - I have some hipflexor tendon stuff I am getting over so didn't push this up much on purpose

Also after week 2, volume-wise, I tolerated a lot of volume like deadlift 5x10 @ 225 after the 5x5s.

Mood/Energy:
Alpha4 seems to give the smoothest good feel and I love it.
Libido - went up 3 fold.
Mood - I generally took work stress well. I even started getting more at outdoor venues. Mood felt elevated just every day was a good day kinda feel.
High increase in appetite.
fantastic 1st month results...how did month 2 treat you?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone used this recently? I know it’s discontinued but I have some and waiting to use it but concerned of the possible water retention (as I’m been dieting Natty and very lean and don’t want to bloat up). Would be using with ultra hard and Epistane or Var...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone used this recently? I know it’s discontinued but I have some and waiting to use it but concerned of the possible water retention (as I’m been dieting Natty and very lean and don’t want to bloat up). Would be using with ultra hard and Epistane or Var...
Haven't used the exact product, but has 4-Andro given you bloat before? Never has for me and to my knowledge is not very common to do so. A4 also having Androsterone in it will be a bit drier, than just 4-Andro. And you running UH and if running the Epistane with it, I'd be much more concerned about being too dry, than bloated.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not recently but I have used. I didn’t get much water retention when I did. I think with ultra hard or epi would be a decent combo. I have personally never used var.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
combining with any of the other compounds mentioned, you shouldn't have any issues with bloating. the limited estrogen conversion should be welcomed

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed icon one and alpha four are no longer on the iconic website? Are we losing another transdermal option for the 1-4 andros?

Does this have anything to do with hi tech having the patent or some sh!t?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed icon one and alpha four are no longer on the iconic website? Are we losing another transdermal option for the 1-4 andros?

Does this have anything to do with hi tech having the patent or some sh!t?
all topical 1-dhea and 4-dhea products produced by Iconic Formulations and Alpha Gainz were discontinued due to licensing issues. Once existing inventories are gone, these are gone for good...some retailers still have stock.

As far as I'm aware, no company is currently allowed to produce td 1-dhea/4-dhea

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
all topical 1-dhea and 4-dhea products produced by Iconic Formulations and Alpha Gainz were discontinued due to licensing issues. Once existing inventories are gone, these are gone for good...some retailers still have stock.

As far as I'm aware, no company is currently allowed to produce td 1-dhea/4-dhea

That is disheartening😔