ALPHA FOUR reviews

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Alpha Four kickass, i haven't seen one person who has/is running it say otherwise!!!

it IS a real treat, i loved my 2 month run of it...and will run again!!!
Slight revive here - does alpha four need a PCT? Say at 2-3 pumps per day?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Slight revive here - does alpha four need a PCT? Say at 2-3 pumps per day?
Unfortunately our good friend thebigt isn't with us anymore.

But only bloodwork would really tell, if you'll need a PCT. On another note, what are you looking to get with only 2-3 pumps of A4? Opinions may vary, but I personally wouldn't do a 4-Andro only cycle, since I feel it more or less would just replace my natural test production and I'd be suppressed with no benefit. Now, A4 also has Androsterone, which would make it more worthwile. Still, I personally consider 4-Andro (and especially A4) as a great base product to bring some test and estrogen, when you're getting suppressed by another compound.

So I would much rather stack the A4 with something myself. And you'd have a lot of options. 1-Andro for pretty nice strenght and anabolism. Or Ultra Epi = Epiandro, for strenght, hardness, energy, libido. Ultra 11 = 11-ketotestosterone (if still available somewhere) for fat loss and muscle retention. Ultra Hard = Androsterone+Epiandrosterone is an option aswell, although since A4 has Androsterone, I'd rather pick Ultra Epi.

And if doing one of those stacks, then yes, a PCT would be highly recommended.

Last edited: