Alpha four- bottle

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,
Ive just ordered my 1st bottle of alpha four. Tried 4andro few times but never topical, cant wait for results. Thing is- my bottle should have 120ml, I can clearly see 110ml on the bottle scale. The bottle itself looks originally packed, top of the bottle looks untouched, clean. How your bottle look like Guys?
Also- how to you measure 1 press? Top to down seems like a lot on fluid, when i press 5 times its almost 10ml on scale, so it gives no
more than 2 weeks.

Edit- if you press fast it gives less fluid, slow gives a lot. Which one to count?

I apologies for typos, english is not my native language.

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The dose meter should be read based on the end of the plastic piece under the lotion. I'm talking about the part that will follow the lotion up as you use it.

@delsolrob Fact check the above good sir, thank you.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The end of the metter is 120, the end of the liquid is(was) 110.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we measure from the bottom of the piston - the piston is the roughly half inch thick piece that moves up the bottle as the gel is expelled. if the gel were any lower, the piston would stick out the bottom of the bottle...

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe its my english, sorry for that, gel was at 110 level not 120.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The pic shows level after 4 short presses
IMG_9682.JPG

It was at 110 level at the beggining, not 120

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please post a picture of the pump assembly at the top of the bottle - the piece the gel comes out of.

also, where did you order it?

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9683.JPG

Its from EU seller, bodyshock.pro (edit) Never had any issue with them, the product looked original I was just curious why the level of liquid is not 120ml

Last edited:

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The smell of liquid is very simillar to dermacrine and sustain alpha(from other sellers).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The scale on the side is number of Pumps, not mL

it's hard to say, the gel is already up in the pump assembly and you can see some in the dispenser. This bottle has obviously been pumped - normally the gel would only be in the body of the bottle. If anything though, it's only a couple pumps short...some of the volume is now in the pump assembly

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, couldnt wait to test :)).
Will order next bottle in a week if I feel fine from it. Than i will post new/not touched bottle.

Thank you

Any specific advises on application areas? Or simply follow the bottle recommendations? I know some advises inner thights or balls, its not applicable here?

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, couldnt wait to test :)).
Will order next bottle in a week if I feel fine from it. Than i will post new/not touched bottle.

Thank you

Any specific advises on application areas? Or simply follow the bottle recommendations? I know some advises inner thights or balls, its not applicable here?
How was your run with Alpha Four?