Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got those in mail yesterday, and started 1st application...got up this morning and applied 2nd application...already i am feeling the great 'feel good' effects of the Alpha Four.

5 pumps A4 and 2 pumps of UE for added benefits.

the last time i ran 4-andro and epi my test more than doubled as verified by blood test that nearly got me taken off trt...4-andro is my way of blasting my normal trt while staying 100% legal. i truly love this stack!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much 4-andro is in alpha four? Sorry I haven’t kept up 🤦‍♂️

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much 4-andro is in alpha four? Sorry I haven’t kept up 🤦‍♂️
alpha four is 225mg 4-dhea + 100mg androsterone per 5 pump application

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my estrogen must have been low, joints felt really improved today...incredible how fast the bump in libido and well being happened. i feel fantastic!!!!

and this is only day 3, i am stoked!!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my estrogen must have been low, joints felt really improved today...incredible how fast the bump in libido and well being happened. i feel fantastic!!!!

and this is only day 3, i am stoked!!!!
I’ll be starting this as soon as mine comes in. Ordered it Sunday and it shipped today. I’m on TRT also and I’ll probably add some TD proviron with all of this.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to Follow....
I like to get in the Ultra Epi log. just too damn busy with home improvements the last 2 months. probably got 2 months left.
Been going in the morning. I peter out after 45 minutes. Never been an AM person. If I don't go in the morning it won't happen. missed the gym for over 2 months and started to get depressed a little.
What kind of PCT do you need for EPI and 4-DHEA?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to Follow....
I like to get in the Ultra Epi log. just too damn busy with home improvements the last 2 months. probably got 2 months left.
Been going in the morning. I peter out after 45 minutes. Never been an AM person. If I don't go in the morning it won't happen. missed the gym for over 2 months and started to get depressed a little.
What kind of PCT do you need for EPI and 4-DHEA?
for alpha four and ultra epi i would have a serm on hand. getting a serm isn't a big deal there are several sponsors who have them.

my energy/enduance is noticeably better on just day 4, but libido is where i see the biggest difference---oh yeah and joints feel better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 5

this stuff really works fast...am noticing feel good affect, great mood and more energetic....BUT libido is insane!!!

i can't wait to see what the full potential of this will be...running 5 pumps alpha four and 4 pumps ultra epi every morning!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow, color me impressed...had one of the best workouts in a long time, my joints haven't felt this good forever. i feel fantastic and horny as a goat!!! going to go for a long run in the morning then my wife is frying bacon and eggs, life is goood!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 7

going to be getting another bottle of this...!!!!

workouts are great, joints are great, mood is great, libido is great---i feel GREAT!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8

appetite is way up, got up out of bed last night just to eat..sex drive is skyrocketing wife is already complaining-spending more time at bigtits.com. strength and endurance are steadily increasing. mood is very happy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 10

had to back down to 3 pumps alpha four and 2 pumps ultra epi, libido was driving me nuts all i could think about is sex...just crazy for a guy 61 years old!!!

this stuff is balls to the wall!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 10

had to back down to 3 pumps alpha four and 2 pumps ultra epi, libido was driving me nuts all i could think about is sex...just crazy for a guy 61 years old!!!

this stuff is balls to the wall!!!
ha great sides to have ( not all the time )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol touche

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 11

this stuff is the lotion of youth. woke up this morning with hardly any of the pains i've gotten used to waking up with over the years. went for a run and extra energy in the tank. went to work and actually enjoyed myself, been awhile. felt more social than normal, kind of on the chatty side. and don't get me started on libido, i feel like a randy 20 year old.

this stuff reminds me of dermacrine-only 100x better!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
day 10

had to back down to 3 pumps .... libido was driving me nuts all i could think about is sex
Pumps of the products or three rounds of the old intercourse?

If you mean 3 daily rounds of push the cat - then I'll buy enough that I'll have to have to refinance the house.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pumps of the products or three rounds of the old intercourse?

If you mean 3 daily rounds of push the cat - then I'll buy enough that I'll have to have to refinance the house.
just start with buying one tube and tell me what you think...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 12

besides the great mood and feel good effects + crazy good libido, starting to see some strength gains---appetite has be as insane as libido, i will weigh in tomorrow. as a aside-it is normally almost impossible for me to gain in summer since i run and work outside in the heat.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So would this fit well with Icon One in a stack?
I can't speak for T, but I would think adding 2-3 pumps of Ultra epi to an Icon One run would give a nice bit of boost in all ways that matter...libido, aggression, dry gains, etc

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't speak for T, but I would think adding 2-3 pumps of Ultra epi to an Icon One run would give a nice bit of boost in all ways that matter...libido, aggression, dry gains, etc
Thanks mate, I'll shall look at stacking these bad boys in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate, I'll shall look at stacking these bad boys in the future.
i think you gonna be very happy.

don't forget THEBIGT saves 25% off at iconicformulations.com

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any more on this product? Is 4-5 pumps recommended for everyone? Or is this don’t by how much you weigh like other IF products?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any more on this product? Is 4-5 pumps recommended for everyone? Or is this don’t by how much you weigh like other IF products?
if you are under 180 you might start at 3-4 pumps, it would last longer but results won't be as noticeable, imo.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if you are under 180 you might start at 3-4 pumps, it would last longer but results won't be as noticeable, imo.
I’m 5 foot 4, about 140. So I’d say that’s a good bit below 180. Maybe stick with the 3-4? I really don’t want to over do it and shut myself down too bad. I have always wanted to try 4 andro though.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I’m 5 foot 4, about 140. So I’d say that’s a good bit below 180. Maybe stick with the 3-4? I really don’t want to over do it and shut myself down too bad. I have always wanted to try 4 andro though.
I'm anxious to try 4 Andro as well. I'm 5'11" and 201 lbs so I'll probably stick with 5 pumps.