Alpha Bulk and Helladrol Cycle

barlush23

Awards
I will be running a 6 week Helladrol cycle, and I plan on running Alpha Bulk with it to prevent lethargy. This is my 2nd Helladrol cycle, and I had really bad lethargy with the 1st. Other than that the 1st went really well. I have 2 bottles of Alpha Bulk, just not sure how to dose it. I was thinking I would just up the dose a little bit and run for six weeks along with the Helladrol.

Any input you guys can give me would be appreciated. Here is my plan.

PRELOAD Cycle Assist

CYCLE
Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Alpha Bulk 8/8/8/8/8/8
Cycle Assist
Orange Triad
Fish oil

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/2/1

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suggest gradually increasing the dose vs running it flat. Most people don't get terrible lethargy in week 1 and 2 so less is needed.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
could just try it 6/6/8/8/10/10 then to use same number of caps.

barlush23

Awards
could just try it 6/6/8/8/10/10 then to use same number of caps.
Ok thanks for the advice guys.

Do you guys think that formasurge would be beneficial with this cycle? Or do you think it would be a waste?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
id have just used one bottle on the last 3 weeks of hdrol so 0/0/0/8/8/8 bc lethargy doesnt really kick in if at all till the last weeks. but thats just cuz im a cheap fuk, if you can afford the other 3 weeks go for it. i wouldnt think a ai is necesary unless youre super prone to gyno. you already have erase in pct, which you might want to extend into 0/0/3/3/2/1, but thats really not that big of a deal. your call

is 75 high enough for you on hdrol? most people run 100-125 last few weeks for their second cycle

barlush23

Awards
id have just used one bottle on the last 3 weeks of hdrol so 0/0/0/8/8/8 bc lethargy doesnt really kick in if at all till the last weeks. but thats just cuz im a cheap fuk, if you can afford the other 3 weeks go for it. i wouldnt think a ai is necesary unless youre super prone to gyno. you already have erase in pct, which you might want to extend into 0/0/3/3/2/1, but thats really not that big of a deal. your call

is 75 high enough for you on hdrol? most people run 100-125 last few weeks for their second cycle
I can't remember when the lethargy started for me on my first (and only) hdrol cycle but it was so bad I want to be sure to avoid it by just running two bottles. If $40 helps to prevent it completely, I am going to do it lol.

Thank for the advice on Erase I may do that, whatever will help to keep as much of the gains as possible!

I may bump up to 100 on the last week if I feel it will be beneficial.