Alpha 7 results?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Starting this and seeing what everyone experienced? Muscle growth/strength? Weight loss? Side effects? Best dosage and application spot?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I recomped a bit. Added in ultra epi at 5 pumps a day and ran both for 8 weeks. Noticed some strength gains, hardness, nice mood boost and good alpha aggression. My diet could have been better at the time but workouts were great. I would definitely add in sustain alpha in pct. Thebigt talked me into it during a convo and made me a believer. Will never go without it. I felt almost as good on sustain alpha than I did on alpha 7 and ultra epi together.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using Alpha 7 + Ultra Hard for a couple weeks now. The 7-Keto gives a nice thermogenic + sweat energy feeling, really nice in combination with the epi-andro/androsterone in Ultra Hard.

But I imagine the Alpha 7 effect would pair nice with a number of prohormones, or gear TBH.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been using Alpha 7 + Ultra Hard for a couple weeks now. The 7-Keto gives a nice thermogenic + sweat energy feeling, really nice in combination with the epi-andro/androsterone in Ultra Hard.

But I imagine the Alpha 7 effect would pair nice with a number of prohormones, or gear TBH.
Trust this man. He knows his stuff

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recomped a bit. Added in ultra epi at 5 pumps a day and ran both for 8 weeks. Noticed some strength gains, hardness, nice mood boost and good alpha aggression. My diet could have been better at the time but workouts were great. I would definitely add in sustain alpha in pct. Thebigt talked me into it during a convo and made me a believer. Will never go without it. I felt almost as good on sustain alpha than I did on alpha 7 and ultra epi together.
How (if you could) would you compare Alpha 7 and Ultra Epi (Androsterone and Epi-Andro) from your experiences ?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Maybe Ultra Hard and Iron Legion VII-KT stacked FTW ?!

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Suppose alpha 7 really isn’t much standalone from what I am gathering. So someone said thermogenesis response, this hurt your sleep at nights ?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How (if you could) would you compare Alpha 7 and Ultra Epi (Androsterone and Epi-Andro) from your experiences ?
I think ultra epi caused the strength gains, energy boost, and alpha feeling. It was a good boost for me. Some people say Epiandro gives them anxiety at high doses. The androsterone might even it out if you are prone to that isssue.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a log in the supplement section for Alpha Seven right now if you’re interested, just a handful of days in so nothing to note yet but I’ve never ran andros before. I have done a few different cycles from Epistane/Stano all the way to Test, Tren, Tbol.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a log in the supplement section for Alpha Seven right now if you’re interested, just a handful of days in so nothing to note yet but I’ve never ran andros before. I have done a few different cycles from Epistane/Stano all the way to Test, Tren, Tbol.
Nice! How are you running it bro?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice! How are you running it bro?
Just by itself right now, about 6 days in. Logging it since they sent me a bottle, then gonna see how I feel towards the last week and may purchase a bottle to extend or maybe switch to the Ultra Hard and get both Androsterone and Epiandro. Just kinda depends on what’s happening lol

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What are you feeling now? Strength gains? Muscle fullness? I am thinking about epi also but not sure about side effects? What’s the difference between andro and epi.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you feeling now? Strength gains? Muscle fullness? I am thinking about epi also but not sure about side effects? What’s the difference between andro and epi.
I can’t attribute anything to it yet, one week usually isn’t enough time for most any product to start working. I’d say week 2-3 time frame is where I’ll know how it’s going to feel.

right now I’ve noticed increased body temp and a few movements on yesterday chess workout seemed a bit lighter. It’s still early though.

i don’t know enough about andros to explain the difference between the two, I’m sure there is a write up somewhere comparing them.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just by itself right now, about 6 days in. Logging it since they sent me a bottle, then gonna see how I feel towards the last week and may purchase a bottle to extend or maybe switch to the Ultra Hard and get both Androsterone and Epiandro. Just kinda depends on what’s happening loll
Good to hear. Will be good to hear your feedback and if you keep with it or change to ultra hard etc