Alpha 7 + Dermacrine.... Add Ultra Hard?

NewGrower84

Awards
I have been running alpha 7 and dermacrine for about two weeks, I really like the effects I'm starting to see, but so far hasn't added much muscle, my strength has went up, and my fat has dropped, I only say that bc my pants are now loose to the point if I don't wear a belt they will not stay up, but my weight has went up 2.5 lbs. I realize the Alpha 7 and dermacrine is not a mass building stack, and it's main purpose is fat loss and added strength and endurance, my question is
Can I add Ultra Hard? And if I do add it should I adjust my others, like drop the dermacrine, or reduce # pumps of dermacrine or alpha 7? Thanks ahead of time for any and all help. I did pick up more bottles of Alpha 7 and dermacrine so I can run a 8 week cycle, bc I have heard it really doesn't start to shine until week 3-4.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been running alpha 7 and dermacrine for about two weeks, I really like the effects I'm starting to see, but so far hasn't added much muscle, my strength has went up, and my fat has dropped, I only say that bc my pants are now loose to the point if I don't wear a belt they will not stay up, but my weight has went up 2.5 lbs. I realize the Alpha 7 and dermacrine is not a mass building stack, and it's main purpose is fat loss and added strength and endurance, my question is
Can I add Ultra Hard? And if I do add it should I adjust my others, like drop the dermacrine, or reduce # pumps of dermacrine or alpha 7? Thanks ahead of time for any and all help. I did pick up more bottles of Alpha 7 and dermacrine so I can run a 8 week cycle, bc I have heard it really doesn't start to shine until week 3-4.
First, alpha 7 is more for cutting then for mass. If you do add the ultra hard I would keep dermacrine and start with reduced alpha 7.

NewGrower84

Awards
Thanks for replying. I understand alpha 7 is more for cutting, that is why I wanted to add something that was meant more for mass. I chose icon one and ultra hard. But so far only taking Derm and Alpha 7. My first goals were to just cut and add strength, but after two weeks, I realize I still need to add a little size. Fast forward, picked Icon one and Ultra Hard. But until I know what to take and everything, I will just stay on the derm alpha 7 cycle, or reduce Alpha and add Ultra.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for replying. I understand alpha 7 is more for cutting, that is why I wanted to add something that was meant more for mass. I chose icon one and ultra hard. But so far only taking Derm and Alpha 7. My first goals were to just cut and add strength, but after two weeks, I realize I still need to add a little size. Fast forward, picked Icon one and Ultra Hard. But until I know what to take and everything, I will just stay on the derm alpha 7 cycle, or reduce Alpha and add Ultra.
Good choice. I could see derma/alpha-7/ultra making a nice recomp stack. Alpha lean 7 is great for fat loss and the other two are great for mass/recomp. Should be a nice addition if you decide to go that route.

NewGrower84

Awards
Good choice. I could see derma/alpha-7/ultra making a nice recomp stack. Alpha lean 7 is great for fat loss and the other two are great for mass/recomp. Should be a nice addition if you decide to go that route.
Nice to hear. Really appreciate how you guys get back to me so quick, and with good responses. Can't wait to get the ball running
I'm sorry, I'm not using Alpha lean 7, I'm using Alpha 7 by IF.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear. Really appreciate how you guys get back to me so quick, and with good responses. Can't wait to get the ball running

I'm sorry, I'm not using Alpha lean 7, I'm using Alpha 7 by IF.
Both great fat loss but would still stack very nicely. The androsterone has a great energy and the 7-keto helps with fat loss. Keep us updated and feel free to let me know if you have anymore questions

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You want mass than add 300+ mg of 4 Andro and eat more food. Mass, muscle, size all come from increasing calories. Without an excess of calories you cannot get bigger.

You want more strength add 450+mg of epiandro transdermal or 600+ oral

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You want mass than add 300+ mg of 4 Andro and eat more food. Mass, muscle, size all come from increasing calories. Without an excess of calories you cannot get bigger.

You want more strength add 450+mg of epiandro transdermal or 600+ oral
You can still get IF Alpha Four I think at DPS nutrition or even some UK shops too. If you want to stack with IF Alpha 7 @NewGrower84.

NewGrower84

Awards
Do any of you guys have problems with your stomach area? That is literally the only place I have fat left, at least noticeable to me. I should of grabbed alpha 4 instead of Icon One. That's my mistake but not a bad one, I'm glad I have a bottle of Icon one on the way since it's discontinued. I used lockout supplements for the icon one, but for both bottles of derm, alpha 7 and one bottle of sust all from Iconicformulations.com
I hate increasing my calorie to high bc to much added weight will make it harder for me to climb, gravity is a bitch when your hanging off a mountain couple hundred feet off the ground. Thinking about it, I basically want the impossible, increase muscle size and strength without gaining weight. Guess I'm going to have to make a decision do I want to add muscle and weight or just make what I have harder and more defined, I know I should be able to add strength without adding weight, at least not enough weight that matters.
Here's where I am at,
37 yr make 185 lbs 6'1"
Bf not sure to damn high I'm my opinion.
Lifting 6 days a week.
Rotating muscle groups giving them at least 1-2 days rest. Working 40hrs week, so I lift in am.
After work I go rock climbing for 2-3 hours @ least 3 days a week.
Also push mowing my 4 acre yard and mowing my aunt's yard once a week as well. So I don't really have much spare time to add anything. If anyone has any suggestions, or need more info just ask.
Sorry for the story.
You guys are all great I appreciate all the information and responses. It's great to have access to all this information. One more question, the Alpha 7 is drying me out, this is my first go with TDs and stupid me I didn't use any lotion until I started day 9, so it was already pretty dry, but the derma isn't drying me out really at all. SMH.