Alpha 7 and Dermacrine pct?

NewGrower84

Awards
Will be taking Alpha 7 and dermacrine for 4 weeks(more if I buy more bottles) I do not have easy access to Serms like Clomid or Nolva. I did order Sustain alpha for pct, did I need anything else with that? Like anti estrogen?
2. Do I need on cycle support for those two mild prohoromes? If so what do people recommend? I know since it's transdermal your liver shouldn't have to do much.. but I really don't know..
Thanks in advance.
Also thanks for welcoming me to the community. Nice to see a non toxic community.

negus215

Awards
One of the board sponsors can get you either clomid or nolva, @Smont can hook you up with that.

You should be ok with just Sustain Alpha, or you can add the other components of the TRS Stack from Iconic.

On Cycle Support isn't necessary for these but doesn't hurt to have.

Also, I would personally recommend an 8 week cycle if you can swing the money. You don't really notice the effects until a couple weeks in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One of the board sponsors can get you either clomid or nolva, @Smont can hook you up with that.

You should be ok with just Sustain Alpha, or you can add the other components of the TRS Stack from Iconic.

On Cycle Support isn't necessary for these but doesn't hurt to have.

Also, I would personally recommend an 8 week cycle if you can swing the money. You don't really notice the effects until a couple weeks in.
Yes I can be right back

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will be taking Alpha 7 and dermacrine for 4 weeks(more if I buy more bottles) I do not have easy access to Serms like Clomid or Nolva. I did order Sustain alpha for pct, did I need anything else with that? Like anti estrogen?
2. Do I need on cycle support for those two mild prohoromes? If so what do people recommend? I know since it's transdermal your liver shouldn't have to do much.. but I really don't know..
Thanks in advance.
Also thanks for welcoming me to the community. Nice to see a non toxic community.
If you need more Alpha 7 and/or Dermacrine we've got it in stock over at Strong Supplement Shop as well as a few on cycle products to look through.

NewGrower84

Awards
Thanks everyone, for fast and informative replies. I will most likely buy another round so I can do a 8 wk cycle.

NewGrower84

Awards

Here you go, 15% off code is .... smont
How much would I take of that? How much is 1ml? Is that a dropper full? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions, I just have never had liquid Nolva. Also how can it be a research chem, when it's a FDA approved drug? What's different about this Nolva than the Nolva I would get from pharmacy?
It can't be the exact same, bc then it would just be a generic right? Sorry again for these questions, just weary of using rc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How much would I take of that? How much is 1ml? Is that a dropper full? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions, I just have never had liquid Nolva. Also how can it be a research chem, when it's a FDA approved drug? What's different about this Nolva than the Nolva I would get from pharmacy?
It can't be the exact same, bc then it would just be a generic right? Sorry again for these questions, just weary of using rc.
It says it right on the bottle, it's 20mg per milliliter and the dropper is labeled, or you could just purchase a 1 ml oral syringe if you wanted to get real precise with your dosing. I'm not allowed to tell you how much you should take. But I hear stories about people taking 20mg a day for pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nolvadex is just a brand name, the drug in nolvdex is called tamoxifen. This is also tamoxifen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's no different than if you bought white bread from Sara Lee or white bread from the grocery store brand. The ingredients are exactly the same

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone, for fast and informative replies. I will most likely buy another round so I can do a 8 wk cycle.
Nice. You’ll enjoy them. Let us know how they treat you

NewGrower84

Awards
Thank you for that. I'm sure if u recommend it, then others must have used it and it worked as advertised, wondering since it's 20mg per ml I think, could I get by using it at 10mg added to sustain alpha?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for that. I'm sure if u recommend it, then others must have used it and it worked as advertised, wondering since it's 20mg per ml I think, could I get by using it at 10mg added to sustain alpha?
And you can do whatever you want but I'm not suggesting that or advising it. The natural supplements do not give a reason to lower your serm dosage, but they will stack together just fine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Technically some ppl can get away with no PCT at all, it's ultimately up to you on what you wanna do. PCT is a good idea and doing a proper one is a very good idea but if for some crazy reason I had to come off and didn't have any PCT products it wouldn't be the end of the world I'm probably going to feel like crap for a couple of months but sooner or later things should go back to normal and if they don't then you're a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
does androsterone require a test base (dermacrine)? Or just an added bonus?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would u recommend Nolva over Clomid?
I prefer nolva, maybe a low dose clomid in addition to, but Clomid gives me never ending headaches from hell. I’ve never tried enclomiphene.
20/20/10/10 nolva would suffice.