Alpha-1, DMZ & Methylstenbolone product question

Ctict

Awards
Currently not on any pro hormone or hormones. For background info I have several years of cycling and blasting/cruising experience. I’m mid 30s, 220lbs and currently 12% body fat.

I plan to run a cycle of 500mg/wk test e for 12 wks with 6 weeks of 25mg winstrol/25mg oxymetholone daily for 6 weeks (orals week 4 to 10)

However I found a bottle of unopened Alpha-1/DMZ/Methylstenbolone combo with 60 caps. It has 15mg Alpha1, 10mg DMZ and 5mg Msten per cap. I’ve never used any of those hormones and was wondering if anyone has experience with a similar product and what I could expect to see in terms of sides and effects from running this with 500mg TE? I believe Msten provides dryer gains but the 5mg dose seems low. I do not know how the other two ingredients would affect me. I can’t find much info on DMZ or Alpha 1, not sure what ancillaries would be needed for the compound.

I’ve used the winstrol/anadrol with good results in the past along with 500mg test. The sides were minimal and my results were comparable to a 450 test/300 Tren e cycle I ran. Hence my reasoning behind the winstrol/anadrol combo.

Any opinions if the Alpha1/DMZ/Msten compound would yield results worth taking it or would I be better off sticking with winstrol and drol? Sorry for the long question.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With a good Test base, the DMZ / Alpha-1 combo is very good. What brand? Even the MSten is good too. All three are 17-a alkylated prohormone (designer oral aas). They are potent and active on their own.

If the brand is good and caps are in tact, you should see Winny+Adrol like results.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a combo called Super DMZ 3.0. It's very strong. Would use the first three to four weeks of the cycle to kick it off strong. Side effects will be similar to anadrol. Very very similar to anadrol.

Use it for weeks 1-3 then weeks 6-10 use your win/drol combo.

Ctict

Awards
It’s a Mass Labs brand product called Merhyl Mass. I knew it was a triplet or designer PH, just not sure what the sides and benefits were compared to dbol, drol, and winstrol. I purchased it a year ago, it’s a 60 ct bottle and just opened it today and the caps are all intact and not brittle. Pretty sure those were all banned when I got it.

I will do more research into DMZ and Alpha-1, while refreshing my Msten knowledge. The dose is 1 capsule twice daily at the time I was set to use it I found a good source for the aforementioned compounds and didn’t bother using it. Now I think I will give it a shot.

I’ve used the original superdrol, many times, methyl 1 test, inj 1 test cyp and 4ad cyp- just about any decent ph from 2003-2014. Last one I used was injextivle Trestolone which was awesome. MYbe this will surprise me. I already have my winny and drol but can save it for another time.

Thank you all for your advice and info. It’s greatly appreciated.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a Mass Labs brand product called Merhyl Mass. I knew it was a triplet or designer PH, just not sure what the sides and benefits were compared to dbol, drol, and winstrol. I purchased it a year ago, it’s a 60 ct bottle and just opened it today and the caps are all intact and not brittle. Pretty sure those were all banned when I got it.

I will do more research into DMZ and Alpha-1, while refreshing my Msten knowledge. The dose is 1 capsule twice daily at the time I was set to use it I found a good source for the aforementioned compounds and didn’t bother using it. Now I think I will give it a shot.

I’ve used the original superdrol, many times, methyl 1 test, inj 1 test cyp and 4ad cyp- just about any decent ph from 2003-2014. Last one I used was injextivle Trestolone which was awesome. MYbe this will surprise me. I already have my winny and drol but can save it for another time.

Yes, it's a copy of SDMZ 3.0.

It's comparable to Superdrol in effect. None of those compounds are outright illegal, but they're not supposed to be sold as supps anymore.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's a product currently in production called Hellblazer, same formula.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards

Wow , I'm a good researcher . Lol . I knew the product you were talking about BEFORE you mentioned it .The only place I see it is on Ebay .

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Yes, it's a copy of SDMZ 3.0.

It's comparable to Superdrol in effect. None of those compounds are outright illegal, but they're not supposed to be sold as supps anymore.
uhhhhhhh.............. NO they are most certainly illegal . Go read the law a few hundred more times .

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
There's a product currently in production called Hellblazer, same formula.
Hellblazer is NOT the same formula . Hellblazer is 20 mg of Alpha 1 , not 15 . Yet again , you really need to work on your reading and memory skills . Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hellblazer is NOT the same formula . Hellblazer is 20 mg of Alpha 1 , not 15 . Yet again , you really need to work on your reading and memory skills . Lol
Cause that's a glaring difference. Jesus.. You really don't know when to shut up huh?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
uhhhhhhh.............. NO they are most certainly illegal . Go read the law a few hundred more times .
They aren't named therefore aren't scheduled therefore aren't illegal.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Yet again dip**** , go read the law a few hundred more times and then maybe you'll understand and remember it .

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
15 and 20 are STILL different numbers aren't they ? Pretty sure you would argue with the bank teller if they tried giving you $15 instead of the $20 they were supposed to give you . Lol . But maybe not , with you being so old and senile, you might not even notice it ...........................cuz HEY , 20 and 15 are almost the same number right ? Lol

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a good point tho, and one that confuses me. Perhaps they would be illegal to sell as a supplement based on the wording of the law, but since they aren't specifically named, how can they be scheduled? Which brings me to my next question, which is if they aren't scheduled, is it actually illegal to possess these specific compounds?

Ctict

Awards
I read up on this and started the first dose prewo today. The directions say one cap (15mg alpha-1, 10mg dmz and 5mg msten per) taken twice daily. Should I use two caps daily or limit it to one? I was going to default to two but decided to ask here first. This will take the place of 50mg dbol, drol or a combo of the two- if that puts anything into perspective.

Thank you in advance and also for your help. I appreciate it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a good point tho, and one that confuses me. Perhaps they would be illegal to sell as a supplement based on the wording of the law, but since they aren't specifically named, how can they be scheduled? Which brings me to my next question, which is if they aren't scheduled, is it actually illegal to possess these specific compounds?
Exactly. They are still legal to possess. Not to sell as supplements. The wording of the law attempts to place them into schedule III. however it is known that unless the chemical itself is named and placed onto that schedule, the possession of such a compound is still 100% legal. No matter how they try to word the FDA regulation. The hand of Uncle Sam could clap down at any time and those products would not need any more regulation to be placed onto that schedule, though. That's the purpose of that wording, in reality.

The cops are NOT going to bust you for possession of DMZ, Msten, m1A or anything else that's out on the market right now OTC.

Not to mention they wouldn't even KNOW to bust you for halodrol or m1T or epistane... Which ARE named and scheduled drugs.

Ctict

Awards
Re legality of this- obviously it's not legal to sell but I got it From a us based prohormone and encapsulated SARMs reseller online pretty easily. I Looked up the email receipt and bought it early this year. Not on eBay or any place trying to hide it. Just FYI.