Allmax - I need help with my Razor 8 (vid)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Ok i have been using Razor 8 for some time. I ordered 2 of the larger bottles of it. One watermelon the other key lime.

Watermelon was fine.

Key Lime has issues. I have been using it but its getting nearly impossible to scoop the stuff out. Its basically hard but not a dry solid, just very dense and solid.

Here is a link to my video:

[video]https://app.box.com/s/hz5xflo078k2623cs3gp[/video]

I PMd rome32 but no reply, so here goes.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
...yes the little moisture pack is and was still in there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try blending up the powder and keeping it in a cool place like your fridge should help a lot.
Just toss it into a blender and it will break up instantly, or you could shake the tub a bit and then again store in a cool place, keep it away from heat/moisture if all possible.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I can't even loosen it by hand.
Strange that one bottle did this and not the other. Both on same order and stored in same place.

Might try blender if I can even get the stuff out.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't even loosen it by hand.
Strange that one bottle did this and not the other. Both on same order and stored in same place.

Might try blender if I can even get the stuff out.
daniel11, Allmax is no longer a sponsor around here, so don't know if you'll get a response or not. But The Solution had a good idea. Break it up with a spoon or some other kitchen utensil, throw it in s blender and you'll be good to go. I've done this with products before. Sometimes the moisture packets just don't work like they should.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
alrighyt then... blender is getting a run for its money today.