Allergic to mct oil or am I just a heavy aromatizer?

Nameless15

Awards
Currently doing test enanthate, 500mg/week. From the very first pin I started to feel off. Literally after 3 days of my first pin, I became extremely lethargic, fatigued and brain foggy. At first I assumed it was estrogen related because I also had some nipple itch. I ended up having to take aromasin 5 days straight to feel better. After five days straight of aromasin, I got bloods and my e2 came back at 49 with test at 2450, this is pretty high considering I took aromasin for five days right? I wanna add the my absolute monocytes came back high, hinting that I was fighting off an infection which I just assumed was immune system suppression that comes with steroid use

Anyways, these symptoms persisted and I eventually ended up losing control and believe I crashed my e2 as I became very emotional and felt like garbage for 3 weeks. I avoided ai completely lo try and get my e2 back in check but still no difference

On week 6 (last week) I decided I couldn’t take the mood swings anymore and skipped my two pins for week 7 and got bloods. I started to feel somewhat better but my e2 actually came out lower at 42. BUT my absolute lymphocytes came out low and absolute monocytes came out normal. Again indicating I was fighting something

I decided to give it one more shot and pinned again last night. This morning the lethargy instantly came back and I almost threw up. Now I’m thinking I’m having some sort of allergic reaction instead. What do you guys think?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently doing test enanthate, 500mg/week. From the very first pin I started to feel off. Literally after 3 days of my first pin, I became extremely lethargic, fatigued and brain foggy. At first I assumed it was estrogen related because I also had some nipple itch. I ended up having to take aromasin 5 days straight to feel better. After five days straight of aromasin, I got bloods and my e2 came back at 49 with test at 2450, this is pretty high considering I took aromasin for five days right? I wanna add the my absolute monocytes came back high, hinting that I was fighting off an infection which I just assumed was immune system suppression that comes with steroid use

Anyways, these symptoms persisted and I eventually ended up losing control and believe I crashed my e2 as I became very emotional and felt like garbage for 3 weeks. I avoided ai completely lo try and get my e2 back in check but still no difference

On week 6 (last week) I decided I couldn’t take the mood swings anymore and skipped my two pins for week 7 and got bloods. I started to feel somewhat better but my e2 actually came out lower at 42. BUT my absolute lymphocytes came out low and absolute monocytes came out normal. Again indicating I was fighting something

I decided to give it one more shot and pinned again last night. This morning the lethargy instantly came back and I almost threw up. Now I’m thinking I’m having some sort of allergic reaction instead. What do you guys think?
Have you pinned Test before?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, this is my second cycle. Different source this time though
(Especially if you've pinned a similar dosage before) I'd stop using that, and buy from a different source.
... Or if need be, I'd PCT.

I personally wouldn't risk it.

Nameless15

Awards
(Especially if you've pinned a similar dosage before) I'd stop using that, and buy from a different source.
... Or if need be, I'd PCT.

I personally wouldn't risk it.
My friend has run this source for years and has never had a problem which was what’s keeping me curious. I do plan on quitting if this persists. In your opinion, do you think I’m just a heavy aromatizer based off the info provided? My e2 came out at 49 which isn’t too high especially when I was taking aromasin 5 days straight prior to the bloods. Maybe you know more than I do but does test usually aromatize this fast? Within one day of pinning?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My friend has run this source for years and has never had a problem which was what’s keeping me curious. I do plan on quitting if this persists. In your opinion, do you think I’m just a heavy aromatizer based off the info provided? My e2 came out at 49 which isn’t too high especially when I was taking aromasin 5 days straight prior to the bloods. Maybe you know more than I do but does test usually aromatize this fast? Within one day of pinning?
Well, the "feeling" could partly be due to the Estro.
... But I kinda think you may be right, about an Allergy or something.

Nameless15

Awards
Ok. I’m gonna see how I feel tomorrow, if I don’t feel good by my next pin day I’ll finally quit. Just one question, since I can’t seem to find this info anywhere. How fast does test aromatize to estrogen? Does it actually happen within a day?

Nameless15

Awards
Ok. I’m gonna see how I feel tomorrow, if I don’t feel good by my next pin day I’ll finally quit. Just one question, since I can’t seem to find this info anywhere. How fast does test aromatize to estrogen? Does it actually happen within a day?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It starts almost immediately.

How fast it goes, depends upon factors like individual body chemistry.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What stands out to me is, if it was a allergy to the product, taking a ai would not stop the allergic reaction, and if it was estrogen related, there is no way after 1 pin it would jack your estrogen so high that it would cause estrogen related problems I think. I don't have a answer to what's wrong, but none of that really adds up to a equation that would make sense of the problem. You said there's a sign your fighting a infection, maybe it's completely unrelated to the test and the timing is just a coincidence

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Estrogen I believe peaks 12 hours post injection. But I can't see a single dose jacking it to some absurd#

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I missed the last part about skipping 2 pins and getting sick as soon as resuming, that sounds like a allergic reaction or dirty gear. I'm confused, I still can't put it all together, have you ever ate coconut or used coconut oil? If you have that's mct oil, so if that didn't make you sick you can rule out the carrier oil. Cow's milk and palm kernel oil also contain mct's

Nameless15

Awards
What stands out to me is, if it was a allergy to the product, taking a ai would not stop the allergic reaction, and if it was estrogen related, there is no way after 1 pin it would jack your estrogen so high that it would cause estrogen related problems I think. I don't have a answer to what's wrong, but none of that really adds up to a equation that would make sense of the problem. You said there's a sign your fighting a infection, maybe it's completely unrelated to the test and the timing is just a coincidence
I’m just as confused, although after taking 12.5mg aromasin everyday for 5 days and then getting bloods, my estrogen was only slightly high and out of range at 49 (range is 25-39 if I remember correctly) so maybe I am a crazy aromatizer? Im not sure either. Didn’t really have this problem last cycle

Nameless15

Awards
I missed the last part about skipping 2 pins and getting sick as soon as resuming, that sounds like a allergic reaction or dirty gear. I'm confused, I still can't put it all together, have you ever ate coconut or used coconut oil? If you have that's mct oil, so if that didn't make you sick you can rule out the carrier oil. Cow's milk and palm kernel oil also contain mct's
I’ve never ate coconut oil but I have rubbed it on my arms from home remedies

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m just as confused, although after taking 12.5mg aromasin everyday for 5 days and then getting bloods, my estrogen was only slightly high and out of range at 49 (range is 25-39 if I remember correctly) so maybe I am a crazy aromatizer? Im not sure either. Didn’t really have this problem last cycle
I don't know, I personally can't relate high estrogen with your symptoms. When my estrogen is high I get bad acne but other then that I feel really good, I haven't done bloods in a while but from past experiences on trt (150mg) my estrogen is in normal range (30's) and I feel good. On 400-600mg my estrogen can get up there but if I keep my estrogen at 100ish I feel great with no sides. I've had my estro at 200+ and felt awesome but had horrible acne.

I try not to use a ai, instead I use smaller daily injections now to keep it controlled. At least judging by side effects it's controlled.

There's a test to estrogen balance, if your total t is 900 and your estrogen is 30 and that's your normal ratio, then on cycle when your test is 3-4x the normal your estrogen should be elevated with it. To what extent is good I'm not positive

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you get test from another source and switch up on the fly and see if issues subside? Otherwise looks like this run was a miss and it's time for pct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna go in a different direction here, this product wouldn't happen to be one of those 400+mg per ml nightmares is it? Those take a lot of solvent to get it in solution, that could possibly cause some issues.

Nameless15

Awards
I'm gonna go in a different direction here, this product wouldn't happen to be one of those 400+mg per ml nightmares is it? Those take a lot of solvent to get it in solution, that could possibly cause some issues.
Nope, it’s 300mg/ml

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nope, it’s 300mg/ml
Ya 300mg/ml is my limit for test, I don't get problems with that. The 400+ range seems to be where the issues start. Idk man I'm clueless. I'm gonna pm you a couple questions later that might help

Nameless15

Awards
Ya 300mg/ml is my limit for test, I don't get problems with that. The 400+ range seems to be where the issues start. Idk man I'm clueless. I'm gonna pm you a couple questions later that might help
Sounds good, thanks for the help!