Allergic reaction to tren e have to stop taking it

Mike_hanch0_

Awards
Background- 4 sarm cycles. 1st real cycle.
have taken 5 pins of 200mg tren e and 125 test e spaced out 4 days each pin. Went to dr yesterday and bp was 170/100 (umm… getting kind of strokey) and both sides of my butt were hot, very swore, redness covering 1/2 of each cheek and traveling down my leg, and swollen. Resting heart rate was over 110 just sitting. I took EXTREME caution regarding cleanliness during pin prep and administration. I know 4 other guys running the same batch of gear nothing like this for them.

my question is- can I simply stop the tren e and up my test e dose right now? Do I need to wait 2 weeks to up test e dose?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First cycle, let's take tren......

Yes you can just drop it, you also don't know if the tren or the testosterone is causing the side effects.

With the side effects your experiencing you would have to be a moron to raise the dose of anything and I'm not saying that to offend you. I'm saying it because it's a stupid idea, drop everything or go down to a real trt dose of testosterone like 125-150mg a week. Stay there until all the side effects are gone and then once everything looks perfect start slowing increasing the dose.

250, 250, 375, 375 and so on. Now you will know what's happening at what doses and know how to handle these problems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And you most likely didn't have a allergic reaction to tren, your just getting side effects

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First cycle, let's take tren......

Yes you can just drop it, you also don't know if the tren or the testosterone is causing the side effects.

With the side effects your experiencing you would have to be a moron to raise the dose of anything and I'm not saying that to offend you. I'm saying it because it's a stupid idea, drop everything or go down to a real trt dose of testosterone like 125-150mg a week. Stay there until all the side effects are gone and then once everything looks perfect start slowing increasing the dose.

250, 250, 375, 375 and so on. Now you will know what's happening at what doses and know how to handle these problems
I was hoping you'd reply otherwise I was going to tag you to this SMH

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde and @gphagan1 and a few other bros need to jump on this thread

Mike_hanch0_

Awards
And you most likely didn't have a allergic reaction to tren, your just getting side effects
Is what I described common sides from tren e? I never ran a fever which reduced my worry. The bp/resting heart rate are a concern, although my bp has always been just about perfect and high pb does not run in family.

I would rather finish the cycle out. Have read many guys reducing test to trt levels per week with tren and it reducing sides. please honesty let me know if this sounds retarded-
New dosing over 2 weeks (2 pins, 4 location)
1- 150/50 mg tren/test R thigh Sunday
2- 150/50 mg tren/test R glute Wednesday
3- 150/50 mg tren/test L thigh Sunday
4- 150/50 mg tren/test L glute Wednesday

this will double the amount of time before a body part gets another pin.
Is it common for a particular body part to develop sides if not enough time passes before another pin?
Thank you
I appreciate the help and knowledge sharing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is what I described common sides from tren e? I never ran a fever which reduced my worry. The bp/resting heart rate are a concern, although my bp has always been just about perfect and high pb does not run in family.

I would rather finish the cycle out. Have read many guys reducing test to trt levels per week with tren and it reducing sides. please honesty let me know if this sounds retarded-
New dosing over 2 weeks (2 pins, 4 location)
1- 150/50 mg tren/test R thigh Sunday
2- 150/50 mg tren/test R glute Wednesday
3- 150/50 mg tren/test L thigh Sunday
4- 150/50 mg tren/test L glute Wednesday

this will double the amount of time before a body part gets another pin.
Is it common for a particular body part to develop sides if not enough time passes before another pin?
Thank you
I appreciate the help and knowledge sharing
Yes high BP and increased resting heart rate are some of the negative side effects that some people get from tren.

You already made it pretty clear you're going to do whatever you want so I don't know why you're here asking for advice. Continuing the cycle is absolutely retarded. People who do foolish things like this end up with all the bad side effects and having health concerns and that's what gives steroids a bad rap.

1.Tren on a first cycle, fuckin stupid decision

2. Having dangerous high BP and other side effects and wanting to continue the cycle, fukin stupid decision

3. Asking for advice until someone tells you the answer your waiting to hear, fukin stupid decisions bro.

But some ppl need to learn the hard way.

So continue on with what you want to do

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Yes high BP and increased resting heart rate are some of the negative side effects that some people get from tren.

You already made it pretty clear you're going to do whatever you want so I don't know why you're here asking for advice. Continuing the cycle is absolutely retarded. People who do foolish things like this end up with all the bad side effects and having health concerns and that's what gives steroids a bad rap.

2. Having dangerous high BP and other side effects and wanting to continue the cycle, fukin stupid decision

3. Asking for advice until someone tells you the answer your waiting to hear, fukin stupid decisions bro.

You really should listen to what Smont is saying

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are so many people starting Tren so soon, without doing research……it’s unreal.
Smont has given good advice and has you covered. Telmisartan is a safe and very good blood pressure medication, but you should really drop Tren immediately and really everything else, and PCT or like he said TRT dose of Test.
What was your blood pressure before? Any health issues? How were your lipids on your blood test before the cycle? Hopefully you did get a blood test before. All that is important to know before ever starting any cycle. You need to know this stuff anyway for general health, but especially if you’re going to mess with anabolics.

Mike_hanch0_

Awards

I definitely did not make it clear I will do what I want. “I’d rather finish out the cycle” /= **** your thoughts I’ll do what I want. It means I would like to try to find a solution that makes running the tren safer and more tolerable. Seeking counsel from experienced users and attempting to offer possible solutions to reduce sides other than completely stopping the tren is not me saying **** your original thoughts. It’s called finding a solution. If I can reduce sides by reducing intake of both substances (which I have read works for many men on these forums several times) why would I not?
Shitbag attitudes like yours are why people stay away from places like this. You want the community to grow or shrink? You will cause it to shrink.
You come out of the gate like a prick with insults. That’s real fucking helpful.
When a subject matter expert shares knowledge in a positive way he/she is a good teacher and people will return over and over for advice. You are definitely not that.
Don’t bother replying. I’ll be moving along.

Mike_hanch0_

Awards
Why are so many people starting Tren so soon, without doing research……it’s unreal.
Smont has given good advice and has you covered. Telmisartan is a safe and very good blood pressure medication, but you should really drop Tren immediately and really everything else, and PCT or like he said TRT dose of Test.
What was your blood pressure before? Any health issues? How were your lipids on your blood test before the cycle? Hopefully you did get a blood test before. All that is important to know before ever starting any cycle. You need to know this stuff anyway for general health, but especially if you’re going to mess with anabolics.
I’m not going to stick around this community, but will answer you questions. Blood pressure about 2 months ago was 110/70 and has been there for a decade. Last blood work I got done was about 3 months ago and everything was within normal operating levels. Nothing was even close to the high/low limits. I have a regular dr I see.
thanks for being respectful.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely did not make it clear I will do what I want. “I’d rather finish out the cycle” /= **** your thoughts I’ll do what I want. It means I would like to try to find a solution that makes running the tren safer and more tolerable. Seeking counsel from experienced users and attempting to offer possible solutions to reduce sides other than completely stopping the tren is not me saying **** your original thoughts. It’s called finding a solution. If I can reduce sides by reducing intake of both substances (which I have read works for many men on these forums several times) why would I not?
Shitbag attitudes like yours are why people stay away from places like this. You want the community to grow or shrink? You will cause it to shrink.
You come out of the gate like a prick with insults. That’s real fucking helpful.
When a subject matter expert shares knowledge in a positive way he/she is a good teacher and people will return over and over for advice. You are definitely not that.
Brother .... The time to seek out advice was Before you started running one of the most difficult and dangerous steroids in existence for your First cycle.

The only reason you're here now, is because the inevitable happened, and it started going South.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not going to stick around this community, but will answer you questions. Blood pressure about 2 months ago was 110/70 and has been there for a decade. Last blood work I got done was about 3 months ago and everything was within normal operating levels. Nothing was even close to the high/low limits. I have a regular dr I see.
thanks for being respectful.
Look around the forum jackass, I do nothing but help ppl here.

In your opening post you're telling us you're having bad side effects from tren, your blood pressure is 170 over 100 and you're feeling kind of "stroky"

But you want to find a way to keep going.

You're a moron and you'll be doing us a massive favor by leaving this forum before other people see what you're doing and you hurt people

Dodgerdave120

Awards
Better for the community to shrink if newbies are gonna be reckless and endanger themselves.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do we know?

-Tren can raise BP dangerously high for some, and will raise it for everyone generally to a degree (more than other AAS even)
-First time pinning
-4 other guys having no redness, swelling, or extreme responses to same batch
-Both compounds are first time and were introduced simultaneously
-We believe cleanliness is sound & vials haven’t been compromised with bad practices like being left in a bathroom or somewhere similarly moist, not being swabbed prior, etc

So if the gear is believed to be safe and other people aren’t getting these sides, it’s you. Your response to one or both compounds, OR since first time pinning it could even be the carrier oils/agents.

You need to drop both compounds. Let the BP come down and most importantly the reactions clear. Not a full PCT, just a week or two while things improve. During this time, order a home BP cuff/reader. THEN, pin just the test and see if you get more site reactions. If it’s good, you know it’s either Tren or more likely that exact vial of Tren (could be dirty or your body is reacting to the carrier). Doesn’t matter, it’s not going to work for you.

If you get a bad reaction to the solo test, it’s probably the carrier. Find out what it’s made of and don’t order gear made with that or from that lab again.

And @Smont is just saying what we’re all thinking, and you need to hear: tough love. I agree with everything he’s said in here. You made some mistakes, but you don’t need to keep hurting yourself. There will be more cycles to come, better ones, if you stay healthy enough to see them. You can always blast an oral for 4-6 weeks now if this doesn’t pan out and still have some fun.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do we know?

-Tren can raise BP dangerously high for some, and will raise it for everyone generally to a degree (more than other AAS even)
-First time pinning
-4 other guys having no redness, swelling, or extreme responses to same batch
-Both compounds are first time and were introduced simultaneously
-We believe cleanliness is sound & vials haven’t been compromised with bad practices like being left in a bathroom or somewhere similarly moist, not being swabbed prior, etc

So if the gear is believed to be safe and other people aren’t getting these sides, it’s you. Your response to one or both compounds, OR since first time pinning it could even be the carrier oils/agents.

You need to drop both compounds. Let the BP come down and most importantly the reactions clear. Not a full PCT, just a week or two while things improve. During this time, order a home BP cuff/reader. THEN, pin just the test and see if you get more site reactions. If it’s good, you know it’s either Tren or more likely that exact vial of Tren (could be dirty or your body is reacting to the carrier). Doesn’t matter, it’s not going to work for you.

If you get a bad reaction to the solo test, it’s probably the carrier. Find out what it’s made of and don’t order gear made with that or from that lab again.

And @Smont is just saying what we’re all thinking, and you need to hear: tough love. I agree with everything he’s said in here. You made some mistakes, but you don’t need to keep hurting yourself. There will be more cycles to come, better ones, if you stay healthy enough to see them. You can always blast an oral for 4-6 weeks now if this doesn’t pan out and still have some fun.
That's what it boils down to, could I have worded things nicer? Ya sure but I was trying to get to the point and Jesus Christ I'm just sick of all the sensitivity cry baby ****.

If I asked someone about what I was doing and they told me it was fukin stupid, I wouldn't cry about it I would think to myself hmmmmm, maybe I'm doing something stupid

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never understood the expectation that you'd only ever get friendly, happy, feel-good responses from a forum dominated by roided up alpha males.

Would it be nice? Maybe. But you should expect to find some amount of aggressive hostility here; and try to not take it too personally!

ReformedNerd

Awards
This thread is gold. I'd like to think the OP for making my day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never understood the expectation that you'd only ever get friendly, happy, feel-good responses from a forum dominated by roided up alpha males.

Would it be nice? Maybe. But you should expect to find some amount of aggressive hostility here; and try to not take it too personally!
It’s just his age (I was way more entitled a decade or more ago), and probably the expectations of a more digital upcoming generation. You see it in the comments on YouTube, Reddit, etc. When you’re young & impatient, why would you worry about progress tomorrow when you can play your trump card today for 20% more results?

There are plenty of college kids where my wife works - yesterday she told me one asked another, “Are you on Tren??”. Not are you on steroids, specifically Tren. There is a bizarre mystique applied to it these days in TikTok culture, and generally a lot more widespread misinformation.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
F48E53A9-C8C0-4D32-A205-F3A4B427B657.jpeg

Tren can make you more emotional for sure, but come on now my middle school football coach came at us harder than Smont just did.
Sad part is, sensitivity can make someone miss the gold nuggets of advice that wouldn’t only help in this situation, but also to be smarter in the future.😇

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
my bad... Looks like he started at 400 mgs per week.
My by did his last show on 300 test 300 tren 300mast and threw in winny the last 4 weeks.

He's 5'6 230 and probably ran 50 cycles in his life. Never goes over 300 tren any more because he can't handle it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone with experience has regrets about their early PED use, its always "fuk I wish I had started off slower and simpler". Ive never come across anyone who wishes theyd run more and stronger drugs straight away.

OP even if you were to turn this cycle around, you will eventually regret using tren when you did. For a whole tonne of reasons.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anyone with experience has regrets about their early PED use, its always "fuk I wish I had started off slower and simpler". Ive never come across anyone who wishes theyd run more and stronger drugs straight away.

OP even if you were to turn this cycle around, you will eventually regret using tren when you did. For a whole tonne of reasons.
You're not allowed to talk to him like that, you better back off Boomer 👊

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys, think about this poor fellas BP spiking higher before hurting his feels with accurate advice that he doesn’t want to hear.

Geezuss

Btw OP, the redness and swelling sounds an awful lot like you are reacting to the carriers of your gear…maybe drop the tren and get a different source of test?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
All the redness and warmth sounds like a bad infection and a allergic reaction.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funny how they never come back when it doesn’t go their way. He’s on another forum hoping to see different answers. I’m on test tren mast winstrol t3 clen right now and my bp is 110/59 because I use the proper tools to keep it low. If my bp was 170/110 I’d discontinue everything ASAP that’s some dangerously high bp… people don’t seem to understand that the number 1 factor that is killing bodybuilders/ ppl training on gear is untreated high BP that remains high for months and months / years. It is by FAR the number 1 thing that causes heart problems. Keep bp low and manage LVH and you’re a lot less likely to encounter serious problems. (Although possible obviously but that’s part of the game.) but keep bp over 140-150 for a year or more and now you’re SURE AS HELL to encounter problems later on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Funny how they never come back when it doesn’t go their way. He’s on another forum hoping to see different answers. I’m on test tren mast winstrol t3 clen right now and my bp is 110/59 because I use the proper tools to keep it low. If my bp was 170/110 I’d discontinue everything ASAP that’s some dangerously high bp… people don’t seem to understand that the number 1 factor that is killing bodybuilders/ ppl training on gear is untreated high BP that remains high for months and months / years. It is by FAR the number 1 thing that causes heart problems. Keep bp low and manage LVH and you’re a lot less likely to encounter serious problems. (Although possible obviously but that’s part of the game.) but keep bp over 140-150 for a year or more and now you’re SURE AS HELL to encounter problems later on.
Yep, even moderately high BP will wear your kidneys down over time and a lot of ppl don't seem to know that either. It hardens the arteries and screws up everything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually need to be better about my BP, I've been running slightly high since a teenager, 130/85 is the normal for me. But oddly enough it does not ever seem to elevate on cycle,

When I'm cut down to 185ish and doing lots of cardio and eating boatloads of fruits and vegetables it drops into the 120/80 range.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually need to be better about my BP, I've been running slightly high since a teenager, 130/85 is the normal for me. But oddly enough it does not ever seem to elevate on cycle,

When I'm cut down to 185ish and doing lots of cardio and eating boatloads of fruits and vegetables it drops into the 120/80 range.
I think 130/85 is fine especially if it was your bp prior to bodybuilding. Going above 140 is where it gets ugly or just when bp rises up a lot from cruise // off to blast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think 130/85 is fine especially if it was your bp prior to bodybuilding. Going above 140 is where it gets ugly or just when bp rises up a lot from cruise // off to blast
Even as a teenager I would hover around 130/80-85

I use to take a nap and cold shower before getting my pre fight physical so I could make sure I didn't spike up over the limit

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Background- 4 sarm cycles. 1st real cycle.
have taken 5 pins of 200mg tren e and 125 test e spaced out 4 days each pin. Went to dr yesterday and bp was 170/100 (umm… getting kind of strokey) and both sides of my butt were hot, very swore, redness covering 1/2 of each cheek and traveling down my leg, and swollen. Resting heart rate was over 110 just sitting. I took EXTREME caution regarding cleanliness during pin prep and administration. I know 4 other guys running the same batch of gear nothing like this for them.

my question is- can I simply stop the tren e and up my test e dose right now? Do I need to wait 2 weeks to up test e dose?
I'd say inject some Draino, just to see what happens... :rolleyes: