All the new IF products, need help

Bk1991

Awards
Hey guys, So I`m natural, not on any TRT, ive used dermacrine and sustain alpha in the past. Ive just seen there loads of new products from IF

Can anyone explain to me the difference between Icon one, alpha 4, alpha 7, Ultra hard please, I1`ve read some stuff, but it all sounds similiar, and also do they require a SERM?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to tag you in thread that will hopefully explain them to you...if you still have questions just ask.

Bk1991

Awards
going to tag you in thread that will hopefully explain them to you...if you still have questions just ask.
Thanks man, based on that i want to go for alpha four, anything you would recommend taking with it that would make gains even better, or just run on its own.
Also while on it I wont need any liver support or other stuff as its not methylated orals right?

And how long would you use it for, and what should I take as pct

Thank you, looking forward to trying this

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Four is a great mass builder.

I recommend running for 8 weeks - will require 2 bottles

you should not need liver support, as these are not methylated.

It's always a great idea to have a SERM on hand, but we recommend the Testosterone Recovery stack as a comprehensive PCT (contains sustain alpha, endoamp max and toco-9)

if you want to amplify some of the muscle building, you can stack Icon One with Alpha Four for a little more aggressive gains...few guys on the forum have run this stack

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha four is enjoyed my 4 week run and 8 would have been even better.

Bk1991

Awards

It's always a great idea to have a SERM on hand, but we recommend the Testosterone Recovery stack as a comprehensive PCT (contains sustain alpha, endoamp max and toco-9)

if you want to amplify some of the muscle building, you can stack Icon One with Alpha Four for a little more aggressive gains...few guys on the forum have run this stack
Thank you, Ive just ordered alpha 4, and icon one, and the testosterone recovery pack

So i take the recovery pack, after I finish the 8 weeks right?
Also will I witness any lethargy, or signs of being shutdown while on this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, Ive just ordered alpha 4, and icon one, and the testosterone recovery pack

So i take the recovery pack, after I finish the 8 weeks right?
Also will I witness any lethargy, or signs of being shutdown while on this?
alpha four should counter any negative sides guys report from 1-andro. i think you will feel pretty energetic and libido will be increased as you gain strength and muscle---like @delsolrob said this is a very nice stack.
btw-i will be running this same stack myself next month!!!

good luck, and happy gainz!!!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha four should counter any negative sides guys report from 1-andro. i think you will feel pretty energetic and libido will be increased as you gain strength and muscle---like @delsolrob said this is a very nice stack.

Great info and Love to try it soon.

Bk1991

Awards

Thanks for all the help guys, bottles should be delivered soon, waiting for them to be delivered

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the help guys, bottles should be delivered soon, waiting for them to be delivered
thank you for your purchase.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's best for recomp?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks got it today, quick question, both have same application areas, so how would one apply them together?
when i run it next month will be alpha four on neck and shoulders....icon one on chest and inner arms.

Bk1991

Awards
when i run it next month will be alpha four on neck and shoulders....icon one on chest and inner arms.
Ive done just that, starting of with 3 pumps and will increase it , since its meant to be for 8 weeks for optimum benefit, should i get another bottle of alpha four, should i also get another of icon one?

Bk1991

Awards

Im going to be using aplha four and icon one together, to run for 8 weeks, should I buy another bottle of both, as initially i was just going tog et 2 bottles of aplha 4 on its own.
Also while being on these 2 together, are there any side effects I should be aware off?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im going to be using aplha four and icon one together, to run for 8 weeks, should I buy another bottle of both, as initially i was just going tog et 2 bottles of aplha 4 on its own.
Also while being on these 2 together, are there any side effects I should be aware off?
I would get a second bottle of both. It gives you a longer cycle and some play in dosing.

Use code chef for 20% off IF products.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bk1991

Awards
They should if ordering from our site.
Oh I'm going to order the other 2 bottles from your site then, I'm on day 4, I haven't felt much difference so far, but I'm going to stick with it, and see what happens

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1-andro is known for causing lethargy/loss of libido in some, mostly starting around the 4 week mark when the 1-andro really kicks in...the alpha four will counter these effects very nicely--very good combo--i plan on running this same combo myself next month!!!

Bk1991

Awards
Hey guys so Ive been taking the alpha 4 and icon one together 4 squirts of each everyday, and I`ll be honest I havent noticed much change. when does one start to see physique changes?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so Ive been taking the alpha 4 and icon one together 4 squirts of each everyday, and I`ll be honest I havent noticed much change. when does one start to see physique changes?
how long have you been using?

in all honesty i feel alpha four working very quickly, the icon one might take a little longer---1-andro [icon one] is recommended for 8 week cycles, the 5th week is where it really starts to shine.

Bk1991

Awards
how long have you been using?

in all honesty i feel alpha four working very quickly, the icon one might take a little longer---1-andro [icon one] is recommended for 8 week cycles, the 5th week is where it really starts to shine.
Almost 2 weeks now, using both

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Almost 2 weeks now, using both
i am surprised you aren't noticing improvement in libido and mood from the alpha four, the icon one might take a little longer.

Bk1991

Awards
btw Im from the uk, and the cunts are making a new 1 month lockdown, Ive been on these 2 for 2 weeks
should i stop them and wait till gyms reopen, feel like it will be a waste for 1 month with no gyms open ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw Im from the uk, and the cunts are making a new 1 month lockdown, Ive been on these 2 for 2 weeks
should i stop them and wait till gyms reopen, feel like it will be a waste for 1 month with no gyms open ?
if you don't have any equipment for in home workouts then yes, you should probably wait....this crap might go on for awhile, i highly suggest you start working on some sort of home gym.

Bk1991

Awards
if you don't have any equipment for in home workouts then yes, you should probably wait....this crap might go on for awhile, i highly suggest you start working on some sort of home gym.
Strength wise in week 2 in the gym, Ive defintely felt an increase in strenght , did 48kg dumbells for 4 reps, easier than I have done before, and a new PR in trap bar deadlift at 255kg and it actually cae up quite easy

So strenght is defintely up, and mood is also good on it, I think If I had a bit longer would have seen more changes :(

im trying to get home dumbells, but wont be same as heavy stuff I do at gym, I live in rental property on 2nd floor apartment, so cant buy all the heavy stuff for long term

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strength wise in week 2 in the gym, Ive defintely felt an increase in strenght , did 48kg dumbells for 4 reps, easier than I have done before, and a new PR in trap bar deadlift at 255kg and it actually cae up quite easy

So strenght is defintely up, and mood is also good on it, I think If I had a bit longer would have seen more changes :(

im trying to get home dumbells, but wont be same as heavy stuff I do at gym, I live in rental property on 2nd floor apartment, so cant buy all the heavy stuff for long term
when you eventually buy your own home i suggest making a home gym a priority....yard sales, auctions and second hand stores are your friend-iron rusts but doesn't loose weight, lol.