All the Evomuse fatloss products at once?

kira1357

Awards
Hey guys, I'm thinking of stacking most of my remaining supply during a cut this winter: BMP, DCP, Epitome, Slintensity, Alphaburn before cardio, and Brite if Matt sells some more before then. Are these all stackable at once? Any warnings or considerations? thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm thinking of stacking most of my remaining supply during a cut this winter: BMP, DCP, Epitome, Slintensity, Alphaburn before cardio, and Brite if Matt sells some more before then. Are these all stackable at once? Any warnings or considerations? thanks
Every one of my formulas is designed to fit together like a giant puzzle, while also outstanding on their own.

There us nothing really redundant that I make.

kira1357

Awards
Every one of my formulas is designed to fit together like a giant puzzle, while also outstanding on their own.

View attachment 236062

There us nothing really redundant that I make.
Thanks! While i have your attention, one more question: the old Myo used to irritate my stomach so much I had to quit taking it which was such a shame, and I heard this was a common issue, do you have any ideas on what may have caused this and if the new formula will be better tolerated?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! While i have your attention, one more question: the old Myo used to irritate my stomach so much I had to quit taking it which was such a shame, and I heard this was a common issue, do you have any ideas on what may have caused this and if the new formula will be better tolerated?
Not sure, I hadn't heard anything.

New formula shouldn't be a problem.