All the bros post your bro split

Jsmith219

Jsmith219

Awards
Been on a p/p/l for a while and wanted to switch to a bro split. Just looking to see what others are doing. Post your favorite if you do one.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw brah! Ha jk
That last broish split i did was Kris Gethin's 8 week trainer and it was pretty good. I enjoyed it

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Triceps/Shoulders/Abs
Back/Biceps/Rear Delts
Legs/Calves
Biceps/Triceps/Abs

Works perfect for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just reverted back to a normal split. I changed it up often. I was hitting everything about 2x a week using mainly compound lifts but since the hurricane, I've had 2 weeks of rest and just started back Sunday night as day 1 from my rest. Went back to this :

Monday - back
Tuesday - chest
Wed- legs
Thurs- off
Friday - arms
Saturday - legs
Sunday - off

I have a few routines I rotate with. DC, a few made up ones as well. All with different rep ranges, resting times...etc.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Currently running
Day 1 back and chest
Day 2 shoulders and arms and abs
Day 3 off
Day 4 legs and calves
Day 5 off
Day 6 repeat day 1

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just reverted back to a normal split. I changed it up often. I was hitting everything about 2x a week using mainly compound lifts but since the hurricane, I've had 2 weeks of rest and just started back Sunday night as day 1 from my rest. Went back to this :

Monday - back
Tuesday - chest
Wed- legs
Thurs- off
Friday - arms
Saturday - legs
Sunday - off

I have a few routines I rotate with. DC, a few made up ones as well. All with different rep ranges, resting times...etc.
Splitting legs between quads and hams?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Splitting legs between quads and hams?
Sometimes I do that, but usually I just hit legs twice a week if I'm on the routine stated above. Squats, hack squats, leg press, extension, curls, raises. Sometimes I do a circuit of a few things, drop sets. Change it up a lot.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Monday- chest/tri
Tuesday-back/bi
Wednesday-Legs/shoulder
Thursday-chest/back
Friday-Arms
Been doing this split for awhile and I'm loving it. Gives just enough time for each muscle group to rest. I go heavy Mon-Wed and high rep on Thursday/Friday. Works well for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good!!! I just got off of a 2 week break. Only did my kickboxing stuff and some body weight work once or twice a week. Feel sooooo good right now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, I ramp frequency, intensity and lower volume.

Ramp volume, frequency stays linear and intensity ramps.