All systems a go?

Marcoswilly

Marcoswilly

Awards
Hey everyone,

I am going to start running Andro the Giant and Super Mandro for 8 weeks starting this week and wanted to have a few questions answered as well as double check that what I have looks good to those who are more experienced. I was able to get a blood panel and everything looked good there, unfortunately wasn't able to get one for my hormonal levels. I am 26 so hopefully it is all good and I will be checking them diligently after my PCT.

Cycle:

Super Mandro (1 - Andro)
Andre the Giant (4 - Andro)
Protex Cycle Assist
Joyful Joints

Eradicate (AI) also on hand.

PCT:
Clomid

and then Sustain Alpha

Questions for those who know:

When will I know if I need to dip into the AI (Eradicate by Blackstone Labs)? Should I just run it immediately? Also, should I run anything else along side the Thank you in advance, this community is a great help, I have already researched many previous threads on these supps but appreciate the advice none the less!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd highly suggest getting at least your total t checked before you start. And I would run the Sustain with the clomid not after. The eradicate isn't much of an AI. You'd do well to have Exemestane on hand if you're worried about E sides.

Marcoswilly

Marcoswilly

Awards
I'd highly suggest getting at least your total t checked before you start. And I would run the Sustain with the clomid not after. The eradicate isn't much of an AI. You'd do well to have Exemestane on hand if you're worried about E sides.
Appreciate the fast response. I’ll look into getting in tomorrow if possible. How will I know if I am getting any E sides? Wouldn’t it be too late by then? Thanks again.

Marcoswilly

Marcoswilly

Awards
follow up: do I just want to make sure my hormonal levels are in a normal range before I start? I know this sounds stupid but I like to clarify things.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
follow up: do I just want to make sure my hormonal levels are in a normal range before I start? I know this sounds stupid but I like to clarify things.
this is absolutely NOT a stupid thing to ask!! if more people asked these "stupid" questions, there would be a lot more healthy athletes.
Its best practice, to always establish a baseline so you can compare before and after health markers. I would at a minimum suggest once a yr. if your cycling but every time you cycle would be again best practice.

Marcoswilly

Marcoswilly

Awards
this is absolutely NOT a stupid thing to ask!! if more people asked these "stupid" questions, there would be a lot more healthy athletes.
Its best practice, to always establish a baseline so you can compare before and after health markers. I would at a minimum suggest once a yr. if your cycling but every time you cycle would be again best practice.
Thank you for all the advice I truly appreciate it. I have a lab appt for Tomorrow now. Can I ask you how I will know if I am experiencing E sides and when it is time to use an AI?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for all the advice I truly appreciate it. I have a lab appt for Tomorrow now. Can I ask you how I will know if I am experiencing E sides and when it is time to use an AI?
as above bro, the reason to test your hormone levels is so you know whether you are recovering back to the same levels after pct (for example, you may have 600 after pct which is a decent level, but if you were at 900 before the cycle then the cycle has had a significant impact on your own production).

re the ai, you need a proper ai on hand and you’ll know when to use it (might not need it at all off those compounds) by the sensitivity in the nipples. It’s pretty obvious when it happens ime. Nipple sensitivity comes first and then a formation of a soft putty behind the nipple. Ali’s act very quickly and I always wait for the first signs to dose myself. Gyno isn’t irreversible until it becomes a hard formed lump behind the nipple

Marcoswilly

Marcoswilly

Awards
as above bro, the reason to test your hormone levels is so you know whether you are recovering back to the same levels after pct (for example, you may have 600 after pct which is a decent level, but if you were at 900 before the cycle then the cycle has had a significant impact on your own production).

re the ai, you need a proper ai on hand and you’ll know when to use it (might not need it at all off those compounds) by the sensitivity in the nipples. It’s pretty obvious when it happens ime. Nipple sensitivity comes first and then a formation of a soft putty behind the nipple. Ali’s act very quickly and I always wait for the first signs to dose myself. Gyno isn’t irreversible until it becomes a hard formed lump behind the nipple
Gonna look into getting a proper AI to have on hand. Already have Ralox in case or gyno after PCT. Would it be okay if I took eradicate throughout the cycle since it’s not an actual AI? As always, thanks a bunch.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gonna look into getting a proper AI to have on hand. Already have Ralox in case or gyno after PCT. Would it be okay if I took eradicate throughout the cycle since it’s not an actual AI? As always, thanks a bunch.
eradicate won’t hurt. You just wouldn’t have it as your safety net against growing a big ole pair of titties bro.

ralox is handy to have on hand

I personally doubt you will have an issue unless you dose the 4-andro really high but always better safe than sorry in this game

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What dosage are you planning for the Andros? What dosage for the Clomid? What's in Protex? I'm not familiar with the Eradicate, but based on what others said it won't cut it, if high E issues arise. Exem would be a good choice. I wouldn't run any AI unless high E symptoms like itchy nipp(s) or bloating occur. Or you know from previous experience that you are suspectiple for high aromatisation and high E issues.