Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got 1 sample package which i will be using 30 minutes before workout in the morning...i'm very excited to try this!!!

it's blue hawaiian flavor---i see elvis and hula girls!!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
got 1 sample package which i will be using 30 minutes before workout in the morning...i'm very excited to try this!!!

it's blue hawaiian flavor---i see elvis and hula girls!!!!
Get it! Interested in your feedback!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st off flavor was fantastic, blue hawaiian is perfect description...a cross between pineapple and pina colada, very delicious.

the BA hit quickly and got tingles for around 10 minutes-wish they would have lasted longer-but thats just me...225mg cafeine is on the light side for me so i took a 200mg cafeine tab with it and the energy came on in around 20 minutes....in total i guess it was around 30 minutes between drinking all out sweat and going to basement for workout...by the time i got down to basement my armpits were already soaked and after doing stretches and warmups had a sweat going....just did some bodyweight exercises and some light upper body work enough to get a pump---then i went for a run---let the sweat begin, it was only 53% this morning when i left for run and within 2 blocks i was sweating good-the music was sounding good and i felt in the groove so i did a little extra and went for just shy of 7 miles-i know how far i run because i measure my country road course off with my truck odometer....endurance was VERY GOOD.

i wish i had more of this, much, much more....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm excited about All Out Ultra Edition, but I'm EXCITED about the sweat edition

hopefully we can avoid any manufacturing delays - I just got a quote for a refill order of the ultra edition, as they're planning to wrap up production on Monday - they quoted me 18 weeks..it's just insane how backed up manufacturers and suppliers are! I believe we're still on track to get the sweat edition in time for Memorial Day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited about All Out Ultra Edition, but I'm EXCITED about the sweat edition

hopefully we can avoid any manufacturing delays - I just got a quote for a refill order of the ultra edition, as they're planning to wrap up production on Monday - they quoted me 18 weeks..it's just insane how backed up manufacturers and suppliers are! I believe we're still on track to get the sweat edition in time for Memorial Day.
that blue hawaiian flavor is tits.....endurance was very good, ran just shy of 7 miles with much less effort than i was expecting---i need more of this, going to work on getting my time down now that weather is warm enough to run outside again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been using at least half a scoop everyday and 1 full scoop 3x week for lifting days.. just using the half scoop on running days...endurance is getting better which is good since that is what i am training for--hopefully i will be able to finish a 7k right at 30 minutes, at least that is my goal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, thought i was posting all out-ultra...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pre Sale for All Out Sweat is going on with our Memorial Dat Sale
the all out-sweat sample i had was very nice, and the blue hawaiian flavor was outstanding!!!

i'm seeing nice endurance results from the all out ultra i'm now using and will continue to use while training for my 7k race, but going to get a tub of the sweat version while it's on sale.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1st off flavor was fantastic, blue hawaiian is perfect description...a cross between pineapple and pina colada, very delicious.

the BA hit quickly and got tingles for around 10 minutes-wish they would have lasted longer-but thats just me...225mg cafeine is on the light side for me so i took a 200mg cafeine tab with it and the energy came on in around 20 minutes....in total i guess it was around 30 minutes between drinking all out sweat and going to basement for workout...by the time i got down to basement my armpits were already soaked and after doing stretches and warmups had a sweat going....just did some bodyweight exercises and some light upper body work enough to get a pump---then i went for a run---let the sweat begin, it was only 53% this morning when i left for run and within 2 blocks i was sweating good-the music was sounding good and i felt in the groove so i did a little extra and went for just shy of 7 miles-i know how far i run because i measure my country road course off with my truck odometer....endurance was VERY GOOD.

i wish i had more of this, much, much more....
Based on your analysis.... this seems pretty awesome

Love to sweat while training

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
formula. Will definitely make you sweat and get that energy going in the gym!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up the presale, along with some Thermoamp and Epi.
from the sample i tried all out-sweat version will go great with thermoamp, and epi goes great with everything 😍

did you get the blue hawaiian flavor?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I'm aware all pre orders for All Out Sweat Edition have shipped - I would expect some customers to begin receiving them today and tomorrow.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should have grabbed this instead of Superhuman Burn lol.
There will be time…then you can offer a fair comparison :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There will be time…then you can offer a fair comparison :)
Hmmm I agree! A comparative review will be fun. Alpha Lion beware. AOS looks solid haha
I mean, reality is that it's essentially an upgraded Superhuman Burn. So, unless the taste is awful, this is probably going to be So I'm expecting good things from this Blue Hawaiian everyone's been waiting for!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean, reality is that it's essentially an upgraded Superhuman Burn. So, unless the taste is awful, this is probably going to be So I'm expecting good things from this Blue Hawaiian everyone's been waiting for!
the blue hawaiian is very good...i mean i'm the kind who as long as it isn't awful taste is a far second to effects, but i definately took note of how blue hawaiian tasted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to jump on all out sweat again...finished my 7k race-came in right at 31 minutes [was going for under 30 minutes but for 1st race i'm not terribly disappointed....but since training is done i've gained a few lbs and need to get back on track.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

💪🏻😎
SOLD!!!

great detailed comparison. when training for my 7k race i had great results combining all out sweat and thermoamp--i dropped from 177lbs down to 171lbs, at 6'1 that was a great weight for a competitive race...i finished at right at 31 minutes, i wanted to get under 30 minutes but not disappointed for 1st time doing a competitive race,

right now i am sitting at 181lbs and need to get back on track-my all out sweat and ultra hard shipped out today!!!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SOLD!!!

great detailed comparison. when training for my 7k race i had great results combining all out sweat and thermoamp--i dropped from 177lbs down to 171lbs, at 6'1 that was a great weight for a competitive race...i finished at right at 31 minutes, i wanted to get under 30 minutes but not disappointed for 1st time doing a competitive race,

right now i am sitting at 181lbs and need to get back on track-my all out sweat and ultra hard shipped out today!!!
Still amazing work you did bro. Now you have a benchmark to beat on the next race :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still amazing work you did bro. Now you have a benchmark to beat on the next race :)
thank you....i think i might do one more this year, just need to keep training consistent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like my all out SWEAT and ultra hard are scheduled for delivery on monday!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Go you
i got a little paranoid when i saw it was coming from tulsa oklahoma since that is where i have had problems with usps twice before....was very pleasantly surprised to see my package is out for delivery today---evidently tulsa has resolved the problems they had.

anxious to get this started!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i got a little paranoid when i saw it was coming from tulsa oklahoma since that is where i have had problems with usps twice before....was very pleasantly surprised to see my package is out for delivery today---evidently tulsa has resolved the problems they had.

anxious to get this started!!!
Keep in mind Tulsa backwards is A slut

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
full scoop of SWEAT this morning, great workout....for me all out sweat is much more than just a stimulant pre-workout, i use it everyday and get cumulative results that improve overtime....happy to be back on sweat again!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back on track again with training and diet...not usually a more than once a week [at most] scales guy, but down 2lbs already...should add that libido boost from ultra hard has started 😍

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all out sweat is really treating me well...i used to use massive amounts of stims but this was catching up with me as i grow older [63 next month]. i can use a scoop of all out sweat and go for a run or do a strenuous lifting routine without feeling like my heart is going to jump out of my chest, and still get plenty of energy. pump is great, nice sweat and better health.

blood pressure has came down and don't crash in afternoons and overall health feels improved since reducing stim intake!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really need to try this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really need to try this.
moderate stim [won't slap you in face, but more than enough to power me through workout], very good pump, sweating was increased and felt body temp was up-this was both good and bad-the good was the thermo effect felt like i was burning cals at higher rate, the bad-was sweating like in a sauna when out running on hot humid days-but cold shower after feel that much better, lol....will be getting more!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well. I’m off to Oklahoma then... that’s also the safe word.
safe word=ALL OUT SWEAT...tastes great too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ZOO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was last scoop of all out sweat...could definitely tell the difference. time to order more---this stuff keeps getting better over time, unlike most of the previous higher stimmed pre's i have used-if using the others for daily dosing they would lose effectiveness if i didn't increase dose sine they were mainly based on the stim effect.

can't say enough about the blue hawaiin flavoring-- @delsolrob nailed it!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yesterday was last scoop of all out sweat...could definitely tell the difference. time to order more---this stuff keeps getting better over time, unlike most of the previous higher stimmed pre's i have used-if using the others for daily dosing they would lose effectiveness if i didn't increase dose sine they were mainly based on the stim effect.

can't say enough about the blue hawaiin flavoring-- @delsolrob nailed it!!!
I need to try this. Blue Hawaiian... What is that? Pineapple/Pina Colada?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just tried the rainbow candy flavor this morning-fantastic... @delsolrob really nailed the flavors!!!

Reactions: ZOO
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just tried the rainbow candy flavor this morning-fantastic... @delsolrob really nailed the flavors!!!
As soon as I’m back in the game I have to get this.