USA ***ALL ITEMS SOLD***SUP3R-EPI ELITE, Tudca, K1ingsguard

Ptlhains

Veteran member
*****ALL ITEMS SOLD, TY****

Item 1: 2 x OL SUP3R-EPI Elite -> 55$ each (plus bonus 1/3 bottle of the same)
Item 2: 3 x OL Tudca (120 caps) -> 90$
Item 3: 2 x OL K1ingsguard -> 30$ each (plus bonus 2/3 bottle of the same)
 
Last edited:
What am I missing guys?
Am I asking too much - make me an offer.
Am I too new on here? I have been on here for years..this is just a new account.
I am willing to ship the items and you can pay me after, np.
Let's get these sold...

Expirations dates:
OL SUP3R-EPI Elite (03/2021)
OL Tudca (03/2020)
OL K1ingsguard (01/2019)
 
EPI price: 2 x OL SUP3R-EPI Elite -> 55$ each (plus bonus 1/3 bottle of the same)
Please PM your offer.
 
I will give you $75 for three bottles of the Olympus Labs Tudca, will you take that and be willing to ship it first? I have
been on this forum quite awhile and can provide references of people I have sold to om the auction who were satisfied customers. I am assuming the bottles are unopened?
 
I will give you $75 for three bottles of the Olympus Labs Tudca, will you take that and be willing to ship it first? I have
been on this forum quite awhile and can provide references of people I have sold to om the auction who were satisfied customers. I am assuming the bottles are unopened?
Yes all three bottles of tudca are unopened. I agree to your offer. Pls PM me your address and you can pay upon receipt no problem.
 
Back
Top