Answered Alcohol Question

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yea dude I just posted about it. Try it with coffee. Refer to my most recent post on here (besides this one lol)

Tried it man, i actually felt more social last time but i also had some drinks, but yeah i must say phenibut did something to make me feel more comfortable. I did take it at a higher dosage but not higher then ive ever tried before.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ecstasy is my new Phenibut. Difference is, with Phenibut you don't have the urge to dance 10 hours to hard techno music.
:)

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're gonna drink a combo of Dihydromyricetin and Tudca works great with drinking.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, random question. I am going on vacation next week, and was wondering about alcohol consumption with my stack. I know none of the compounds I am taking are methylated. However, I wanna be as smart as I can about this. Here's a basic overview of what I take a day.

1-andro: 270 mg
4-andro: 330 mg
3AD: 75 mg
Epiandro: 600 mg
11-OXO: 300 mg
Arimistane: 50 mg
Androsterone: 150 mg

Thoughts on a drink here and there? Thanks!
**** Alcohol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Tried it man, i actually felt more social last time but i also had some drinks, but yeah i must say phenibut did something to make me feel more comfortable. I did take it at a higher dosage but not higher then ive ever tried before.
You tried it with coffee?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yea pheni needs an acidic environment.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You wont lose gains, you wont get poisoned or damaged liver, its vacation, enjoy yourself. People that do it constantly, they will lose gains and get a toxic liver. Letting your hair down on occasion, not a worry. Been training for 41 years, weekend drinking for almost that long. Bloods always come back perfect. Each person is different though. You get back from your vaca, you get back into it, you'll be right back where you left off in a couple of days...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You wont lose gains, you wont get poisoned or damaged liver, its vacation, enjoy yourself. People that do it constantly, they will lose gains and get a toxic liver. Letting your hair down on occasion, not a worry. Been training for 41 years, weekend drinking for almost that long. Bloods always come back perfect. Each person is different though. You get back from your vaca, you get back into it, you'll be right back where you left off in a couple of days...
Not ah! You'll die if you have a drink! Lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You tried it with coffee?

Yup 😁 i do believe not eating affects it though but not to any degree it seems to do for other people. Its almost to me as if i get a very weak drink while some people believe it to be strong. Maybe youre right that i need 5gr, just seems a bit hardcore.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Member since 2006? Woowee that's awhile. It was all prohormone talk back then lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yup i do believe not eating affects it though but not to any degree it seems to do for other people. Its almost to me as if i get a very weak drink while some people believe it to be strong. Maybe youre right that i need 5gr, just seems a bit hardcore.
Did you read my post about the 40-60g I took? That is hardcore. Pretty dumb of me. So compared to that dose, no 5g is not too much. You'll be fine

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you read my post about the 40-60g I took? That is hardcore. Pretty dumb of me. So compared to that dose, no 5g is not too much. You'll be fine

Ive heard about these insane dosages and some having problems even at 5-10mg. Its just one of those things, how do you react? And how dangerous is it long term to take so much? Seems like a safe compound but we all are different too. Some people have gets cancer by not smoking, some smoke their whole life and gets no cancer.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard about these insane dosages and some having problems even at 5-10mg. Its just one of those things, how do you react? And how dangerous is it long term to take so much? Seems like a safe compound but we all are different too. Some people have gets cancer by not smoking, some smoke their whole life and gets no cancer.
I completely agree. I react to it being just calm, relaxed, happy, focused and generally uplifting.

It probably has long term side effects with chronic use or abuse... Mental stuff. Depression anxiety insomnia. Everything it was meant to treat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree. I react to it being just calm, relaxed, happy, focused and generally uplifting.

It probably has long term side effects with chronic use or abuse... Mental stuff. Depression anxiety insomnia. Everything it was meant to treat.

Yeah apparentely it hits the liver after 7gr. Using it with moderation probably isnt that bad though.