Alchemy labs Shredded3 pct question

Alldaydre

Awards
Hi,

Just a quick question, is Olympus labs OG sup3r pct sufficient with the title supplement. Just trying to build up knowledge

Alldaydre

Awards
Hi,

Just a quick question, is Olympus labs OG sup3r pct sufficient with the title supplement. Just trying to build up knowledge
IMG_0380.JPG

Just adding the ingredients for information purpose

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
OG sup3r pct is a good product, only bettered by the latest version for OTC. However almost everyone here will tell you that anything suppressive requires a serm (nolva/clomid/ralox) as well as an otc

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OG sup3r pct is a good product, only bettered by the latest version for OTC. However almost everyone here will tell you that anything suppressive requires a serm (nolva/clomid/ralox) as well as an otc
Agreed and I am one of them. I would definitely recommend nolva or clomid versus an otc pct product if it were me.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Get some nolva and run with the sup3r pct. That's a pretty good regimen. If you are feeling flush, then some invictus is icing on the cake, but definitely not essential

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG sup3r pct is just an amazing product at all. It is helping to normalize your body's processes following a cycle of prohormones/androgenic