Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good job man; way to get out there! Glad you had a positive experience. It’s very common in strongman as well for guys to get lumped together if the turnout can’t field more divisions; you can only bring the best package you can that day and try to have fun!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job man; way to get out there! Glad you had a positive experience. It’s very common in strongman as well for guys to get lumped together if the turnout can’t field more divisions; you can only bring the best package you can that day and try to have fun!
Yeah, I hope I'll be in a bit better shape in two weeks from now and to really compete in my division and to take some place lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job! You learn and will do/place better the more shows you do, it’s definitely not as easy as ppl think to do a show and stand on stage, good luck!
Yeah, I just found out that I'll do one more show on 16. 10., fvck it, I'll do it like Milos Sarcev, 20 shows in a year lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might as well cook while the pan is hot! Just be mindful of time on vs recovery since you PCT.
You are right... but my plan in the first place was to be on until 15th (as it will be really case), and then heavy PCT

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How low were your calories getting man?
They weren't lol
I just increased intesity and cut down salt a bit. I still eat by the feel as I perform and recover, just a bit more clean and thats all

Reactions: Nac
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, current stack is really simple. Switched to Tren Ace (350 mg per week), Sustanon (250 mg per week), I feel my body looks was better without orals (or at least at this stage of prep/cycle). Taking good pre workout with DMAA (since I don't drink coffee) and Modafinil on some days. Trying to keep things simple.
aviary-image-1633122607585.jpeg

Attachments

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did you feel the orals were doing to your physique?
I kinda feel like I see less details on me when I run orals. I mean, they are fun and very useful and I love them, but seeing some details now, it really makes a difference.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as placing goes, I and few other guys ended up (organisators fucked it up) in lineup with 'bodybuilding classic', not 'classic physique', so I ended up looking like a kid next to a few fvckin' beasts like this guy (IG MaksimTrzin), and few ex strongmen competitors, so I was fvckin dwarfed next to them (IG jovanglamocanin) 😅... But all in all, I am really happy that I did this and I'm even more happy bc I'll do one more show on 10.10. In Belgrade (hopefully in my division). I met a lot of nice people who love this sport, a lot of possitive energy was there, and at the end of the day, I saw who my real friends and support are. And I'll say it once again, I couldn't do this without my girl and also a lot of you guys here.
hey bro, you did awesome and look great. Ultimately this doesn’t have to be about winning or placing, the fact you got to a physique that belonged on a stage is more than 99.9% will ever achieve is a great achievement

ive heard from many people that dialling in the last week of prep to drop max water and maintain fullness is the hardest thing to do and takes trial and error to find what works best for you.

ive really enjoyed the log

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I kinda feel like I see less details on me when I run orals. I mean, they are fun and very useful and I love them, but seeing some details now, it really makes a difference.
Interesting. I would have to say if you feel they hurt the presentation, there’s no sense running them.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bro, you did awesome and look great. Ultimately this doesn’t have to be about winning or placing, the fact you got to a physique that belonged on a stage is more than 99.9% will ever achieve is a great achievement

ive heard from many people that dialling in the last week of prep to drop max water and maintain fullness is the hardest thing to do and takes trial and error to find what works best for you.

ive really enjoyed the log
Thanks man, those words mean a lot from you guys here. Especially during this time frame where I still have 2 more shows and trying not to fvck everything up. Yeah, I think those few days are insane for you, mentally and physically. I was a mess day before the show, and I was worried that all that stress will impact my physique (and probably it did to some %), but it is really important to have someone who believes in you next to you, as much as this is a lone wolf sport. Few words from people I'm close with in certan moments meant the world to me and I was more focused and determined after that, and also more calm. All in all, I have 2 more shows, 10. 10. And 16. 10. . Will try to bring even better physique.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I would have to say if you feel they hurt the presentation, there’s no sense running them.
Yeah, at least I have chance now to experiment and try few different approaches and to nail it for next season, or even on 16th. Who knows... But I'll share my experience with you guys here for sure

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird that dht orals would make you look less defined. Could it be your diet perhaps, you mentioned lower sodium intake right now, that alone will make you look Better.

Not questioning your experience, just wondering as for example proviron always seemed to have a good effect on my phusique. And anavar has always treated you amazingly well, i remember one cycle how you literally transformed within days of starting anavar. Maybe drop the winstrol but keep the var.

I just want you to look your best thats all.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird that dht orals would make you look less defined. Could it be your diet perhaps, you mentioned lower sodium intake right now, that alone will make you look Better.

Not questioning your experience, just wondering as for example proviron always seemed to have a good effect on my phusique. And anavar has always treated you amazingly well, i remember one cycle how you literally transformed within days of starting anavar. Maybe drop the winstrol but keep the var.

I just want you to look your best thats all.
Well, I dropped all orals day before the show, but I'll start 75 mg of Proviron from wednesday, finally got in touch with my source. So on top of lower Test and Tren Ace, Proviron should make me really harder. Thanks for your support man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I dropped all orals day before the show, but I'll start 75 mg of Proviron from wednesday, finally got in touch with my source. So on top of lower Test and Tren Ace, Proviron should make me really harder. Thanks for your support man
Proviron and Tren are both guaranteed to make something harder, if you understand me

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yes, one more thing, I recently switched to bigger, newer gym... and today when I went there it was really crowded, BUT there was also 5 guys who compete and that one big guy (IG MaksimTrzin) I mentioned after the show. Definitely more intimidating sorounding but even better was the vibe there. You can't expect to make progress if you are not sorounded with people on same level as you or higher. Most of the guys are from Men's physique division, but still, its fun to train with such crowd.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yes, one more thing, I recently switched to bigger, newer gym... and today when I went there it was really crowded, BUT there was also 5 guys who compete and that one big guy (IG MaksimTrzin) I mentioned after the show. Definitely more intimidating sorounding but even better was the vibe there. You can't expect to make progress if you are not sorounded with people on same level as you or higher. Most of the guys are from Men's physique division, but still, its fun to train with such crowd.
You want to be in deep waters - one of the smallest fish in the ocean! That forces you to grow to survive.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You want to be in deep waters - one of the smallest fish in the ocean! That forces you to grow to survive.
Yup, thats what I said to my training parter (younger friend) 'only now we can start to progress more'

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your current diet leading up to the next show? How much cardio? This is what’s going to improve condition w/ water manipulation and a dry out protocol before hand .

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They weren't lol
I just increased intesity and cut down salt a bit. I still eat by the feel as I perform and recover, just a bit more clean and thats all
You may have to be more precise if you want your conditioning to be the best possible

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may have to be more precise if you want your conditioning to be the best possible
Well I haven't changed much from what I usully do with my diet, I do this from pure enjoyment, I don't track kcal, I eat clean, As I said, I lowered carbs and salt. Cardio is 3 HIIT sessions per week. I want to try this approach, and for spring to try hard dieting and strict cardio regiment

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I haven't changed much from what I usully do with my diet, I do this from pure enjoyment, I don't track kcal, I eat clean, As I said, I lowered carbs and salt. Cardio is 3 HIIT sessions per week. I want to try this approach, and for spring to try hard dieting and strict cardio regiment
Okay, well that would make it easy for the next show as all you'd have to do is add 2-3 more liss cardio sessions on top of HIIT, but on different days. Post workout or on your rest day , start at 15 mins at a moderate pace. When you plateau , simply add 5 more mins

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, well that would make it easy for the next show as all you'd have to do is add 2-3 more liss cardio sessions on top of HIIT, but on different days. Post workout or on your rest day , start at 15 mins at a moderate pace. When you plateau , simply add 5 more mins
Yup, those are really good adviced, will do brother. I mean, after this, there goes pct (I find it way more fun now than cycle), and after that I'll try to go into the next cycle for spring shows, as lean as possible. But before that I'll probably do one more Insulin or igf-1 cycle. I was amazed how my body reacted to insulin, kept fair amount of new muscle mass.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterdays back/biceps/forearm was one of the best workouts I've ever had, or it's just hype in my head bc of show, either way, I'm much more pleased how I look now, than two weeks ago. Current morning weight 202,8 lbs. Today will be just shoulders/arms/abs.
aviary-image-1633779990400.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back will definitely be more sharp and defined for saturday, really satisfied with current shape
Screenshot_20211013-142851_Gallery.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking great brother!!!you're gonna kill it!!!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last session done today, light-pump based back workout with biceps. Weight is 202 lbs, 2 lbs under my max limit. I grew some nice beard (all of the guys-yeah, mostly guys say it goes well with me) with shaved head, so this is what I choose to go with my posing routine
Screenshot_20211016-010113_Gallery.jpg

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation."

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome job man. If I had to bet you will keep getting better everytime you compete.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, first of all, I want to thank to all of you guys here who were following this log, giving me advices and general support and motivation. I knew I wasn't in my best shape (in terms of being dry and low in bf%), but I still wanted to go on that stage so badly, even tho I knew there will be contenders from the whole country. Vibe there from younger guys was awesome, everyone was super supportive and nice towards eachother! Like you'll see on pics bellow, I think I deserved 3rd places instead of 4th, bc of my back and legs, but hey, its my first time on big stage, also, these guys are 6-9 years older than me. In first pic, guy on the right wad 3rd.
IMG_20211018_231949_527.jpg

On second pic, guy next to me was 2nd, I still think I had better lat spread than him, but I should've been my drier. All in all, I'm verry motivated and happy with how it went.
Screenshot_20211018-233236_Gallery.jpg

Attachments