Alchemist's summer competition cycle

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You physique is looking sick btw. I’m just afraid that’s way too tight of a schedule to arrive ready

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You sure that’s a good idea broski? 3 and a half week to be show ready seems unreasonable... ideally you seem 6 to 8 weeks out of a show!
I know, thats why I'm pissed... But I'll try, second chance I won't get until march...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know, thats why I'm pissed... But I'll try, second chance I won't get until march...
That’s fucked how can they change a date? I’ve never seen that it litterally fucks all the athletes...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, I think you can do it with some hardcore diet, it sucks they changed the date but the good part is that everyone else is on the same page as you. Do you have someone to do your diet or do you have a extreme “3 weeks to show” diet in mind?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk, I think you can do it with some hardcore diet, it sucks they changed the date but the good part is that everyone else is on the same page as you. Do you have someone to do your diet or do you have a extreme “3 weeks to show” diet in mind?
I have 3 HIIT sessions per week in mind since I haven't done any cardio and since I don't diet at all, I guess a bit of serious dieting would be enough

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 3 HIIT sessions per week in mind since I haven't done any cardio and since I don't diet at all, I guess a bit of serious dieting would be enough
lol, it’s insane that you got where you’re at without diet seriously. But, a serious diet will be the difference from placing to not placing at all. I would recommend to hire someone to set it up for you, also posing and all other stuff that comes in play before the competition.

I don’t have any experience with male competitors but my wife competed and it’s not a chance she would of known what to do or place as good as she did without a coach.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, it’s insane that you got where you’re at without diet seriously. But, a serious diet will be the difference from placing to not placing at all. I would recommend to hire someone to set it up for you, also posing and all other stuff that comes in play before the competition.

I don’t have any experience with male competitors but my wife competed and it’s not a chance she would of known what to do or place as good as she did without a coach.
I already contacted a few people, so we'll try to do our best. It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but I'm happy that I have all the support I need from my friends, and also you guys here. It really means a lot and makes things less stressful

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welp, stack from monday is like this
Sustanon 250-500 mg
Tren Hex 76.5 mg-230 mg
Anavar depot-60 mg
Clenbuterol-30 mcg
Cardarine-25 mg
Can't decide between Masteron E/P-500 mg or Proviron 50-75 mg
Modafinil for focus bc last month or so, work gets me disstracted a lot from focusing on my workouts...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welp, stack from monday is like this
Sustanon 250-500 mg
Tren Hex 76.5 mg-230 mg
Anavar depot-60 mg
Clenbuterol-30 mcg
Cardarine-25 mg
Can't decide between Masteron E/P-500 mg or Proviron 50-75 mg
Modafinil for focus bc last month or so, work gets me disstracted a lot from focusing on my workouts...
Depends on what you can afford. I wouldn’t bother with Proviron unless you can use at least 75mg/day.

If you go with Masteron, you need to get Prop. Enanthate isn’t going to give you the results you want in the time you have left. You need to start it now.

If it were me, I would drop some test out, add the 500mg of mast prop, and only add 75mg proviron IF I felt I would be lean enough to show the difference it could provide. You naturally do well with test and estrogen, so maybe dropping out test is a bad idea for you - maybe the extra size and fullness is worth it for you.

So I’m not giving advice beyond choose mast propionate over Enanthate, but the water retention vs muscle fullness is what you need to weigh with testosterone dosage the last week or two.

Also, make sure you drop Clen several days out for cramping/electrolyte reasons and Cardarine out even sooner because it can flatten you out.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on what you can afford. I wouldn’t bother with Proviron unless you can use at least 75mg/day.

If you go with Masteron, you need to get Prop. Enanthate isn’t going to give you the results you want in the time you have left. You need to start it now.

If it were me, I would drop some test out, add the 500mg of mast prop, and only add 75mg proviron IF I felt I would be lean enough to show the difference it could provide. You naturally do well with test and estrogen, so maybe dropping out test is a bad idea for you - maybe the extra size and fullness is worth it for you.

So I’m not giving advice beyond choose mast propionate over Enanthate, but the water retention vs muscle fullness is what you need to weigh with testosterone dosage the last week or two.

Also, make sure you drop Clen several days out for cramping/electrolyte reasons and Cardarine out even sooner because it can flatten you out.
I agree with everything above. Yes, Mast P is betteer choice, also I agree with fullness from estrogen, will lower dosage of test and I'll run Proviron at 75mg. Luckily, I have access and can afford anything, even fvckin Halotestin, or MethylTrienolone if I choose to... But I think my best bet is to go for fullness and somewhat hard look since I don't have problem with dropping bf% really fast if I want to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everything above. Yes, Mast P is betteer choice, also I agree with fullness from estrogen, will lower dosage of test and I'll run Proviron at 75mg. Luckily, I have access and can afford anything, even fvckin Halotestin, or MethylTrienolone if I choose to... But I think my best bet is to go for fullness and somewhat hard look since I don't have problem with dropping bf% really fast if I want to.
The only protocols I’ve really seen using Mtren into show day weren’t using regular Tren, and the Mtren was injectable (which causes less fluid retention). They were also low/no test. Something like lots of mast prop & inj Mtren. And I have no idea how those even worked out, just read some folks doing it.

Halotestin I’ve heard you need to be really peeled to be able to see the graininess it can impart. And you aren’t going to be that lean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time for a shave, tan, and some cardio & you’ll be on your way!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question for you. How often do you run a cycle?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I second the proviron decision. To me it was better for drying out than masteron.

But I would definitely go 100mg + last week.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second the proviron decision. To me it was better for drying out than masteron.

But I would definitely go 100mg + last week.
Yeah, also its too late for any new injectable. Maybe I'll also throw in some winstrol, but for now, 60 mg of Anavar from tomorrow

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to go with fast acting Anavar (pharma grade from Moldova), 60 mg. And Oh my God. Did rather heavy quad/shoulder workout, and pumps are already debilitating... Really awesome drug.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its official boys, going to register in IFFB Serbia and will compete in Classic division. I'll post more details later, with update pics and everything. And this was conditioning from few nights before
Screenshot_20210920-144106_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20210920-153043_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man you do understand that you are one of the best if not the best physique on this board I have seen?

I really hope you place well. Potential is there for sure. And classic division is my favourite

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man you do understand that you are one of the best if not the best physique on this board I have seen?

I really hope you place well. Potential is there for sure. And classic division is my favourite
Thanks man! This all goes too fast, or I'm just too scared, don't know for sure, but thank you all guys for this kind words! It means a lot! Here is on from today, its going well I guess
SquarePic_20210921_17554158.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the biggest issue is balancing how to be dry and defined enough yet not to look flat. That seems to be the key to me.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats scares the h
I think the biggest issue is balancing how to be dry and defined enough yet not to look flat. That seems to be the key to me.
That scares the hell out of me!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just keep practicing your posing! Twice a day if you can; they say that is something you really have to get used to, the conditioning that takes.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wellp, I don't it's that bad, I have 2 more days to make some minor changes in conditioning... my source left me short of Proviron and Frag 176-191 so that got me really pissed but here are few pics
Screenshot_20210923-122956_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210923-122950_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210923-122945_Gallery.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well i think you can be relaxed knowing that perhaps proviron wouldnt do much on top of winstrol and anavar you are already using.

I wanted to suggest masteron some time ago but having seen you threw in winstrol i didnt think it was necessary.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i think you can be relaxed knowing that perhaps proviron wouldnt do much on top of winstrol and anavar you are already using.

I wanted to suggest masteron some time ago but having seen you threw in winstrol i didnt think it was necessary.
I'll see what can I do with manipulating sodium/potassium

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you guys thought that I was going to puss-out??? No, not me, not this time! For all I can say, I was really hesitant to go there and compete, after the the talk with my girl (who was my biggest support during this shytstorm of the events during this, first prep), I was like 'yeah, I have nothing to loose'. So much shyt has gone wrong during laste 5 weeks, I really don't know how I pulled out even this look. But I am grateful to have fer and few friends that were there for me. Here are pics with how I looked. I wish I had less bf% and less water, but it is what it is...
Screenshot_20210926-191506_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-191050_Gallery.jpg
aviary-image-1632676309015.jpeg
Screenshot_20210926-191045_Gallery.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as placing goes, I and few other guys ended up (organisators fucked it up) in lineup with 'bodybuilding classic', not 'classic physique', so I ended up looking like a kid next to a few fvckin' beasts like this guy (IG MaksimTrzin), and few ex strongmen competitors, so I was fvckin dwarfed next to them (IG jovanglamocanin) 😅... But all in all, I am really happy that I did this and I'm even more happy bc I'll do one more show on 10.10. In Belgrade (hopefully in my division). I met a lot of nice people who love this sport, a lot of possitive energy was there, and at the end of the day, I saw who my real friends and support are. And I'll say it once again, I couldn't do this without my girl and also a lot of you guys here.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I looked up the guy. Not fan at all of that type of physique tbh. Its definitely not aesthetic a meatball basically.

Idk man. When someone says classic physique I think Arnold or Mike Mentzer. How the hell is any single one of us supposed to look like that without blast and cruise and sh1tload of gh and insulin?? And even then more than likely not.

I wasnt aware there is both "bodybuilding classic" and "classic physique".

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked up the guy. Not fan at all of that type of physique tbh. Its definitely not aesthetic a meatball basically.

Idk man. When someone says classic physique I think Arnold or Mike Mentzer. How the hell is any single one of us supposed to look like that without blast and cruise and sh1tload of gh and insulin?? And even then more than likely not.

There are more federations in my country and every federation has it's on some divisions... And yeah, if there is not enough competitors in one division, they'll just merge people into one... wich happened yesterday. But at least, I'm not nervous about competing anymore

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You don’t compete if you don’t plan on blast and cruising and running ton of ****. Get in 2021 cro

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know that man, but @Alchemist11 cycles off.
That why he’s obviously at a disadvantage and will have a hard time doing good versus guys who don’t. Even in classic. And he’s looking super good but the guy you say isn’t aesthetically appealing is an open bodybuilder.. of course he’s massive he shouldn’t be put next to classic guys that stupid.