Albuterol vs Clenbuterol !!!

Nolopr

Awards
Let's just start with the fact that both are extremely good for the purpose that they were made and for what we use them...This is just my experience with Albuterol and from the many logs of Clenbuterol that I have reviewed. Many people look for the ultimate fat burner but the many choices on the market come with $$$$$ spent in advertisement, bogus studies and air brushed fitness models who have used Clen or Albu to get ripped and for money they keep saying "I lost 30 pounds with ******* or whatever" :rasp: Yeah right...

Today there are better options than this two compounds for sure...Now the added Mood alter aminos and appetite suppressors make them more tolerable. :32:. But for those of us Old School veterans, Clen has being around for a loooooong time and its effects and dosage protocols had been established from anecdotal experiences in almost every dosage and stack possible…
Clenbuterol is not legal to sale here in the US and that is why we have Albuterol (Sambuterol). IMHO I like Albuterol for 2 main reasons….It’s easy to get a prescription :cool2: so my health insurance covers it :thumbsup:and it has a half life of 4 hours against 8 hours from Clen…That gives me more control over side effects and dosage ratio…
Here is an abstract from a post I did elsewhere and since I’m new around here I wanted to share and compare compounds with my new friends from AnabolicMinds!!!...:bigok:
(Keep in mind that this is only Albuterol run by itself with whey protein)

Log:

And I thought that being asthmatic as a child will suck forever!
I know that we can't talk about cost but this is totally cool, I just got mine for what I pay for a kid combo at Burger King (60 pills of 4mg).

Well, yes it gave me :
more air: I felt like my chest was opened from the inside.
more blood flow: The pump was amazing and my veins were everywhere.
I felt a lot stronger and my recovery time was up a bunch.
I was sweating a lot.
Lowered my LDL cholesterol about 20 points

Sides:
A little shaky the first week.
Hot as Hell while working out.
Cramps, thirsty all the time

I’m taking two for now. Next week I will try to squeeze 1 more and see what happen, so far is Gooooooood!!!

P.D. Before Albuterol, I drop from 18” to 16.5” on biceps and from 205 to 190 in 4 weeks with only diet and exercise. I felt like ****. I was benching 255X6 at 205 and at 190 I was weak like a mofo! I could only make 4 bench reps with 205. This week I started Albu and increased carbs a just a little bit on Monday and at my first chest day with Albu I pushed 225 x 6 with no help. Maybe is mental but I can only say what I experimented and the gain in strength was really there.
Today I hit my biceps and shoulders. My biceps was 16.5” at the start and last measure was 17” pump. Today is my first bicep/shoulder day with Albu and biceps score 17.5” and shoulders were round and tight.

I will keep you updated with this.

So far it’s all GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! :banana:

End of log...

If any of you have not experience ether compounds, start with Albuterol since you will have more control in case of an over dose or a bad response to it since it has a shorter life that clen…
As always be safe people!!! Have an awesome day:fing02:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Is this log still going, or are you finished? If it's ongoing, I'm interested! I'll sub as long as you promise to follow through 'til the end! Just kidding, I'll sub regardless :D! Kill it bro!
--Brian
P.S.
Please keep track of sides, timeframe for them to be realized, how long for them to go away, and what you did to get rid of them. I've never really considered albuterol, but I may now!

Nolopr

Awards
Is this log still going, or are you finished? If it's ongoing, I'm interested! I'll sub as long as you promise to follow through 'til the end! Just kidding, I'll sub regardless :D! Kill it bro!
--Brian
P.S.
Please keep track of sides, timeframe for them to be realized, how long for them to go away, and what you did to get rid of them. I've never really considered albuterol, but I may now!
:lol5::laugh2:...dude I just wanted to make the point clear bro!!....anyway, from what I learned Albuterol deplete Taurine, so 3g of Taurine took care of the cramps for good...after the first week the jitter will subside until you increase the dose again for a week...You will sweat a lot during workouts so keep your self hydrated...strength will take you by surprise:yup: So give it a try and log your results so everyone can benefit...be safe....

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
Clenbuterol's half life is 36 hours and not 8 hours. Also, clen and albut are both legal to purchase and sell for 'research purposes only.' I do believe the sponsor here CEM Products sells both.

Nolopr

Awards
Clenbuterol's half life is 36 hours and not 8 hours. Also, clen and albut are both legal to purchase and sell for 'research purposes only.' I do believe the sponsor here CEM Products sells both.
WOW 36 hrs....maybe I'm mistaking the dosage timing with the half life...good to know..thanks tommy....and the legal aspect of the compounds in the US Albuterol is covered by your health plan, clen is not because you can't buy it in your next door pharmacy...for those outside the US, research chemicals is the way to go...which have you used?...Which do you prefer?

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
WOW 36 hrs....maybe I'm mistaking the dosage timing with the half life...good to know..thanks tommy....and the legal aspect of the compounds in the US Albuterol is covered by your health plan, clen is not because you can't buy it in your next door pharmacy...for those outside the US, research chemicals is the way to go...which have you used?...Which do you prefer?
I prefer albuterol because the sides are less severe...ie less shaky, no insomnia. Plus it's less of a hinder on cardio.

Take albuterol 15-20 before a weight training and you will push real hard... i love it.