Albuterol v clenbuterol

i8urz06

Awards
What are the differences and which do you prefer?

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Never tried either but I'll probably just go with clen being it's easier to find

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Never tried either but I'll probably just go with clen being it's easier to find
Easier to find also easier to fake because its such high demand for it, if your source is legit then by all means

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
albuterol is like a milder clen with a shorter half life

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I personally prefer albuterol only because the half life is shorter so I can dose before fasted cardio then dose again before training later in the day and still be able to sleep, where clen for me is 1 dose and I'm done for the day and the sides are with me all day. Never really got any sides from albuterol besides fat loss so it just works better for me, but majority of people do prefer clen

Gains2NV

Awards
Are your pretty low in body fat? They are both similar biggest difference is half life as said above.

Personally with all the long term health possibilities I would only use them if your cutting for a show. Not worth the risks to me for a non contest cut. It helps a little but not much. A ECA stack is another option that is recommended a lot never tried. I have ran clean when I was over 20% bf and it wasn't worth it.

End of day if you ain't sub 10-12% you should work diet and cardio first.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Are your pretty low in body fat? They are both similar biggest difference is half life as said above.

Personally with all the long term health possibilities I would only use them if your cutting for a show. Not worth the risks to me for a non contest cut. It helps a little but not much. A ECA stack is another option that is recommended a lot never tried. I have ran clean when I was over 20% bf and it wasn't worth it.

End of day if you ain't sub 10-12% you should work diet and cardio first.
Exactly what he said. I will add that the difference is not only in half life but sides in most; Clen can carry some serious sides for some people(Some get so jittery they can't handle it).

Someone not looking to step on a stage should never need Albuterol/Clenbuterol imo. ECA should be more than enough. I had a friend who skipped over ECA for Clen and didn't accomplish anything more than he would have with ECA. Clean up the diet and train harder first.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Exactly what he said. I will add that the difference is not only in half life but sides in most; Clen can carry some serious sides for some people(Some get so jittery they can't handle it).

Someone not looking to step on a stage should never need Albuterol/Clenbuterol imo. ECA should be more than enough. I had a friend who skipped over ECA for Clen and didn't accomplish anything more than he would have with ECA. Clean up the diet and train harder first.
I can attest eca stack was wonderful, almost euphoric feeling, great clean energy and nice fat loss

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I can attest eca stack was wonderful, almost euphoric feeling, great clean energy and nice fat loss
Hahah it worked for me as well but no Euphoria and the energy wasn't clean at times. It functioned similar to ADD meds for me. Most people feel the same way you do about it though. Definitely effective and should at least be tried before Clen. It's much much cheaper too at least in Canada. 1/10th the price.

Gains2NV

Awards
I have never tried albuterol so wasn't sure on sides. For me clen wasn't bad other than shakes first few hours. Clen and Eva, he'll any weight loss supplement don't really help 2 much. Gettin a diet, workout, and cardio plan is what matters. Expect around 1lb a week dont rush and you'll look better when you done. I went from 235 to 178 last 52 weeks and haven't lost any on my big 3 maxes I say squat and dead went up. That was all diet not even a otc weight loss product. Trust me 4 lbs a month don't seem like much but when it's mostly fat you will look way different in 3 months

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Hahah it worked for me as well but no Euphoria and the energy wasn't clean at times. It functioned similar to ADD meds for me. Most people feel the same way you do about it though. Definitely effective and should at least be tried before Clen. It's much much cheaper too at least in Canada. 1/10th the price.
Oh bro I would take the eca before fasted cardio and feel great, then all day at work I just felt happier than a big in sh*t with great energy levels lol agreed its super cheap as well, I actually prefer ECY but that's just because yohimbine affects me very well, some people hate it though

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried albuterol so wasn't sure on sides. For me clen wasn't bad other than shakes first few hours. Clen and Eva, he'll any weight loss supplement don't really help 2 much. Gettin a diet, workout, and cardio plan is what matters. Expect around 1lb a week dont rush and you'll look better when you done. I went from 235 to 178 last 52 weeks and haven't lost any on my big 3 maxes I say squat and dead went up. That was all diet not even a otc weight loss product. Trust me 4 lbs a month don't seem like much but when it's mostly fat you will look way different in 3 months
Yeah that's another thing most people don't realize, dropping weight dramatically is never good for your body comp, strength, health etc. Do it nice and steady, with hard work, and the end result will be much better and also tends to be easier to maintain.

I know bc I've been slowly recomping without any gear for the last year and a half and I'll be at my final goal at around the 2 year mark. 2 years is a long time, but if you want to maintain, or get stronger, while losing fat without gear it takes time and effort.

Oh bro I would take the eca before fasted cardio and feel great, then all day at work I just felt happier than a big in sh*t with great energy levels lol agreed its super cheap as well, I actually prefer ECY but that's just because yohimbine affects me very well, some people hate it though
Lol I wish I felt these effects. I hear that for ADD kids stuff like ECA, Adderall and similarly structured compounds have the zombie effect instead of stimulating energy/euphoria.

dredmentia

Awards
Ephedra makes me feel about 100x worse than Clen. I see people posting all this stuff about how they can't handle Clen but I've run it at 120mcg a day and I used two reputable research chem labs for it I doubt either of them is bunk. In fact I know the stuff is real because my girlfriend on the other hand took it for 3 or 4 days and didn't like it. She said it made her feel jittery?!

Am I the only person that seems to think clen feels alot cleaner than ephedra.. Ephedra kinds reminds me of adderal (which I also HATE), SOMETHING I took a few times to help me study

dredmentia

Awards
Also I saw someone post losing 1 pound a week is preferable I feel if you are trying to cut and only losing weight his slowly there is something wrong. Unless you honestly don't care about seeing any results for quite some time. I'm currently shooting for 10 pounds a month to drop from 230 to 215 (I already lost 5)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your goals. I like to maintain or even increase strength while cutting, and that can only be done slowly. People are different too. I've dropped weight dramatically before, but my overall body composition wasn't ideal and it was harder to maintain. May not be that way for you.

Also Clen, E, whatever of course effect people in different ways in terms of feel. The potential for negative health sides are definitely a LOT higher with Clen than E, regardless of "feel".

It again goes back to the question of why? Unless you want to be absolutely shredded for a contest, almost any goal can be reached without resorting to things like Clen. Hard work and clean diets can go a long way. Supplements/drugs aren't always needed.

Also when it comes to giving advice I personally like to be over-cautious, especially when someone can hurt themselves with the info. Just because something worked for you anecdotally does not mean it may not cause serious damage to someone else.

i8urz06

Awards
Thanks everyone. In terms of "damage" or health effects what are we talking about ? Bad shakes or heart attacks and ****. I've read that's a possibility on the Internet but haven't seen any real accounts of it happening to a friend or actual person someone knows which makes me wonder if it's not that bad if dosed correctly.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ephedra makes me feel about 100x worse than Clen. I see people posting all this stuff about how they can't handle Clen but I've run it at 120mcg a day and I used two reputable research chem labs for it I doubt either of them is bunk. In fact I know the stuff is real because my girlfriend on the other hand took it for 3 or 4 days and didn't like it. She said it made her feel jittery?!

Am I the only person that seems to think clen feels alot cleaner than ephedra.. Ephedra kinds reminds me of adderal (which I also HATE), SOMETHING I took a few times to help me study
Are you taking ephedra or ephedrine hcl? The plant extract bullshiit makes me feel awful too and prefer clen over it any day. Ephedrine HCl though, is a different story. Good stuff right there.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
A big problem I've heard with Clen is there is a lot of fake Clen out there so you don't know what you may be getting.

dredmentia

Awards
Are you taking ephedra or ephedrine hcl? The plant extract bullshiit makes me feel awful too and prefer clen over it any day. Ephedrine HCl though, is a different story. Good stuff right there.
What I am taking is "ECAY" which is 25mg epdedra extract, 200mg caffeine, white willow bark and yohimbe don't know the doses on the last 2

Gains2NV

Awards
Also I saw someone post losing 1 pound a week is preferable I feel if you are trying to cut and only losing weight his slowly there is something wrong. Unless you honestly don't care about seeing any results for quite some time. I'm currently shooting for 10 pounds a month to drop from 230 to 215 (I already lost 5)
If your dangerously overweight Weight loss can be faster. The biggest thing if your natty the slower you cut the more clean mass you will hold on too. Plus losing weight slower will let skin tighten up as much as possible so you ain't left looking saggy. If your really overweight this will still be an issue but you can't help that.

And going from 230-215 depending on height might be easy to lose more weight but when you start getting sub 20s in body fat it will be hard to drop fat that fast in a month. I mean if everyone could lose 30 lbs in 3 months there wouldn't be as many fat people.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What I am taking is "ECAY" which is 25mg epdedra extract, 200mg caffeine, white willow bark and yohimbe don't know the doses on the last 2
Yeah I don't fuk with that ephedra extract shiit, makes me feel like I'm gonna die.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

dredmentia

Awards
I actually did lose 30 pounds since June. And I was pretty overweight right now I think I'm doing good. I lost all that weight and my strength has been steadily increasing I went from 42 waist size down to 36 since June.

But as you said because I was very over weight I was able to lose it much faster

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah I never ran a eca stack just told him that seems to be the safer stack that gets compared to Clen a lot. I personally hate the feeling of high doses of caffeine.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great way to DIE! Those products are always a gamble. Not worth it at all.

Just some advice don't restock on that just get real ephedrine
This. Do this.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see the need for either if your not sub teen bf I just saw a client go from 21% to 9% in 16 weeks all natty my brother in law coach just took him from approx 185lbs 36 in waist to around 7.5% 28,inch waist in 20 weeks all natty too

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see the need for either if your not sub teen bf I just saw a client go from 21% to 9% in 16 weeks all natty my brother in law coach just took him from approx 185lbs 36 in waist to around 7.5% 28,inch waist in 20 weeks all natty too
He's back from the abyss. How did your comp go?

dredmentia

Awards
Isn't ephedrine just the active ingredient in the ephedra extect ? Isn't it illegal to buy real ephedrine not that it matters or anything just saying

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Isn't ephedrine just the active ingredient in the ephedra extect ? Isn't it illegal to buy real ephedrine not that it matters or anything just saying
Ephedra extracts (if that's even what they are) can contain a bunch of other alkaloids which you don't want and can potentially be harmful. When people messed themselves up back in the day with E, they were using the "extracts". Real E is much safer. Ephedrine is the alkaloid you do want, and E HCL is that and only that.

You also don't know exactly how much Ephedrine you may be getting in the extracts which is problematic to say the least.

I don't think Ephedrine is illegal in the US, just a bit difficult to get but I'm not sure.

dredmentia

Awards
How exactly were people messing themselves up from these extracts?? The worst thing for me is I will get a decent amount of energy for a,bit and then crash.

Regardless of whatever is in these pills it's the best appetite suppressant I've ever used
I'll take a picture of the label with the ingredients

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ephedra extracts (if that's even what they are) can contain a bunch of other alkaloids which you don't want and can potentially be harmful. When people messed themselves up back in the day with E, they were using the "extracts". Real E is much safer. Ephedrine is the alkaloid you do want, and E HCL is that and only that.

You also don't know exactly how much Ephedrine you may be getting in the extracts which is problematic to say the least.

I don't think Ephedrine is illegal in the US, just a bit difficult to get but I'm not sure.
Ephedrine is illegal to buy OTC in the U.S. (unless it's in bronkaid or another related product), but even so, it's not hard to find and get.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
That is absolutely the shadiest looking product I've ever seen.

dredmentia

Awards
Well let's put it this way it's def not regulated by the FDA

dredmentia

Awards
Did you like this product? Looking at trying Eca stack
Youbet regardless of what people say, I am happy with the ECAY product. THERE is something very wrong with my body and I'm not quite sure what because my bloodwork is fine, where I am struggling to shed body fat. I know these products help me and they help greatly especially for appetite supression with this particular product.

Im not saying what other people said on this post is wrong though. Everyone's body is different . you may not need this stuff , and also you could benefit from one of these "cutting" diets people claim work where you are still eating a lot of food but in small portions. For me that would never work the ONLY thing that works for me to lose weight is to literally drop my calories very low , FOR ME 1500 or less a day, and then I will start losing weight again.

I fell off the wagon pretty bad this weekend went out to a burger joint before the new star wars movie, then at the actual movie had one of those giant sodas, and some candy and popcorn. This doesn't even seem realistic and i know the scale doesn't mean anything but I weighed myself first thing in the morning and for whatever reason I am back at 235 pounds, where I was clocking in at 232 a few days ago.

dredmentia

Awards
Hey guys I'm trying not to hijack the thread here but some of you guys seem to have a good eye for this. Can any help me determine what kinda body fat % I am looking at here I'm 5'10 and weight somewhere between 230 and 235 it seems to flucuate on a daily basis

I kinda threw in the towel today. I've been stuck in this weight window for almost 3 months now. I lost 30 pounds since June And now I've been stuck a bit. I promised myself I wouldn't do this until I got down to 220 pounds but I went back on t3 today right to 100mcg and I'm going back on Clen as well tomorrow starting at 60mcg going up to 120 within a week. I've also been on Osta 25 for 2 weeks plan on sticking this out at least another month.

I'm ready to rip my ****ing hair out over this. I work out like an absolute animal at the gym 5 sometimes 6 days a week, I do a circuit with 4 movement supersets 3 or 4 times and then go and do like 10 sets of isolation movements afterwards . I don't leave the gym until im,absolutely covered in sweat and this fat just won't seem to go away. The only good thing about this is I'm still gaining muscle and my strength is going up steadily each week I am able to add more weight on all my lifts.

I got right on my bike today didn't drive to work, rode for 30 mins in the freezing cold. Going back to my 1500 calorie on work out days (because of post workout shake) and 1200 or so on rest days, riding my bike to and from work even if it's 5 degrees out. I'm so pissed off at this point I really don't know what is going on but I'm willing to take these drastic measures to get rid of this fat especially around my stomach and leg area

Attachments

dredmentia

Awards
Here is another pic if this helps. Really the only thing driving me bonkers right now is the fat around my,stomach everything else is coming along a bit better

Attachments

Jriddik

Awards
Here is another pic if this helps. Really the only thing driving me bonkers right now is the fat around my,stomach everything else is coming along a bit better
This might sound dumb, but I was having trouble a long ways back (before I decided to just permabulk for powerlifting) and I actually increased my calories to around 12 per lb of body weight, and the weight loss resumed. I feel (and it could be bro science) that your body goes into starvation mode and holds on to everything when you drop your calls that low. Just my .02

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This might sound dumb, but I was having trouble a long ways back (before I decided to just permabulk for powerlifting) and I actually increased my calories to around 12 per lb of body weight, and the weight loss resumed. I feel (and it could be bro science) that your body goes into starvation mode and holds on to everything when you drop your calls that low. Just my .02
Not bro science man that is absolutely what happens. Your body actually lowers your metabolism to match your new daily caloric intake.

dredmentia

Awards
WELL like I said that works for some people. Every time I try something like that it's a horrible disaster. For me the only way to lose weight is to cut calories sometimes dramatically. Then I start dropping weight like crazy and I've actually increased my strength considerably through all this

dredmentia

Awards
I feel the starvation mode thing would be true if you were not working out or doing cardio. If you dropped your calories that low and did not do any type of physical activity, your body would go into some kinda preservation mode. However doing what I'm suggesting doing the hour of cardio a day, then, the weight lifting circuit for an hour 5 to 6 days a week..and now also taking a SARM and not 1 but multiple thermos there is absolutely no way in hell your body is going to go into a starvation mode. It just doesn't work that way

dredmentia

Awards
Kinda of like how a bear or other large mammals go into hybrination I'm sure there body goes into some type of preservation mode. But they are also stationary and not doing any activity. If you are truly dropping the calories as,low as i suggested in the 1250 and 1500 range...and also doing the ammount of activity in suggesting, those calories you are burning have to come from somewhere.

dredmentia

Awards
Not bro science man that is absolutely what happens. Your body actually lowers your metabolism to match your new daily caloric intake.
I actually saw a study that for the most part, disproves this. Yes prolonged periods of low calories will eventually induce this and it needs to be extremely low, and even then it only slows it a very small amount it's not like a complete metabolic shutdown.

I would like to see some concrete evidence of this because I simply don't believe it. I would be more likely to believe eating more will speed up your metabolism, than eating very little will cause it to shut down

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I actually saw a study that for the most part, disproves this. Yes prolonged periods of low calories will eventually induce this and it needs to be extremely low, and even then it only slows it a very small amount it's not like a complete metabolic shutdown.

I would like to see some concrete evidence of this because I simply don't believe it. I would be more likely to believe eating more will speed up your metabolism, than eating very little will cause it to shut down
It's not that it causes shut down, but creating a large caloric deficit, in addition to continuing or increasing your caloric output, a reaction will happen where your metabolism slows down to compensate for that discrepancy because there is a "starvation mode" that can be triggered. If this wasn't true then we would all be able to cut 500 calories from our diet tomorrow, continue with training and cardio as normal without making any more diet changes and we would be able to ride that out until we're shredded, but that doesn't seem to be the case..

Also, your metabolism does speed up with the more food you eat so I hope you do believe that

dredmentia

Awards
Yes I certainly do believe you can kick start your metabolism a bit by eating certain foods in higher quantity.

However the starvation mode I just don't feel is true , nobody eating over 1000 calories a day is starving.

For me I just can't seem to lose weight unless I go really low with the calories. But like we have said many times in the post everyone is different.

dredmentia

Awards
A true starvation diet is what they did to American POWS in Japan . I THINK it was literally 500 calories a day

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
You're taking the word 'starvation' too literally here. Starvation mode does not mean you're literally starving, when you're in a large caloric deficit and increasing your caloric output, your body will trigger a "starvation mode", which in sense slows down your metabolism so you're not burning the excess of calories you were prior in the attempt to not allow yourself to starve. That reaction is the reason why everyone that gets results of an extended period of time diets down making small changes at a time to their diets.
Take away message, starvation mode does not mean you're starving, its just a reaction in your body to prevent actual starvation. And it is absolutely a real thing whether people want to believe it or not