Albuterol + Cytomel T3 cycle questions

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
Yo whats up. I've bulked up quite a bit actually to a point where I no longer want to be as big as I am and would like to lose muscle + fat. I have a few questions about Albuterol and Cytomel

1. If I were to stack these two, how should I do it? I heard that you can run 4 weeks on T3 then take two weeks off with Albuterol, then back on to 4 weeks with T3. Let me know a good way to cycle these two please.

2. What dosage should I take of each? I obviously plan to cut down on my eating as well and add cardio to my daily routine

3. How much extra muscle/fat should I expect to lose on these two?

4. Any specific side effects I should be worried about? for example; impaired cardio, etc

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll take some of that muscle you want rid of, If you got about 20lbs going spare that would see me about right. But seriously I'm interested to see what people recommend

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On board for muscle loss!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, unique thread. Possibly the first guy to actively state on here he wants to lose muscle 😂

but can understand that if your functionality is affected or your knees are battered.

I’m guessing you know you can’t achieve your target weight through fat loss alone?

specifically on your question. I don’t believe t3 needs to be cycled? You are introducing something that is naturally occurring in the body so I don’t think there is a tolerance build up (like with clen). Personally I just used it for the duration of a cut (well specifically I would introduce it around week 3 after starting with clen just to add something extra)

studies I’ve seen show thyroid function returning to normal following cessation of significantly longer usage duration than we would do for aesthetic reasons.

dosage wise I’ve seen a lot suggesting that you start with 25mcg a day but my understanding is that this is actually below natural production and therefore won’t do anything extra. 50mcg a day and assess tolerance before moving to 75-100mcg at most is my own usage.

as above I’ve used with clen rather than albuturol (never used albuturol) so can comment on that substance.

I would say if you have a lot to drop then I’m a fan of adding things in one by one. I.e drop Cals, let that have an affect for a few weeks, the add cardio and continue few more weeks, then add one stim and few weeks, increase cardio and so on.

I just think when people have 30+ lbs to drop they throw everything at it from week one and can plateau before the reach the goal with no where to go.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What makes everyone think he's going to suffer muscle loss from this stack? Albuterol is a pretty anti-catabolic compound.