Albut. cycle overview

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Side track. Have you noticed increased endurance on GW?
Yeah, most definantly. I don't have any measurements besides my opinion. You can run....and run....and run...

ITW

ITW

Awards
Yeah, most definantly. I don't have any measurements besides my opinion. You can run....and run....and run...
Nice. I swim competitively, so it's affect on endurance is what I'm most interested in

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I swim competitively, so it's affect on endurance is what I'm most interested in
Interesting. What is that stuff, I've been seeing it everywhere.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Interesting. What is that stuff, I've been seeing it everywhere.
It's an AAMPK activator. Basically, it activates some of the metabolic pathways activated during exercise...without exercising. And then when you exercise different stuff goes on (I forget lol) that leads to increased endurance. Benefits are fat loss and endurance. 5mg/day for 8 weeks seems most common.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an AAMPK activator. Basically, it activates some of the metabolic pathways activated during exercise...without exercising. And then when you exercise different stuff goes on (I forget lol) that leads to increased endurance. Benefits are fat loss and endurance. 5mg/day for 8 weeks seems most common.
So if I do a cycle of that, and not lift.... i will get bigger o_0 no fawking way . Just kidding, looks interesting im going to look into it. I know where to get some too so maybe ill add it to my albuterol cycle.

BeachGirl

Awards
Please help - any idea welcome. I am a 5'7" and 150 pound female, 38 years of age. I keep gaining 5 pounds a year despite regular strength training (2-3 times a week plus cardio 2-3 days) and watching what I eat. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, and my job is super stressful. I take tons of vitamins to compensate. Recently I decided to do a cycle of T3 and albuterol. I am up to 25mcg of T3 3Xday and 4mcg Albuterol 3Xday. I tapered up every third day and have been here for 2 weeks now. I have not lost any weight. I am trying to lose weight because although slender my waist line is not good! It is 29 1/2 inches:( I have a belly pooch and love handles. I do not understand why this is not working at all. Sometimes I feel my heart is beating quite fast, but other than that no side efects. I still get tired periodically too, and am having no troubles getting to sleep on this amount. Is it safe for me to take more of one or the other or both? Do you recommend I try something else too? I hear people say you can lose muscle on this much T3 but not a pound is gone. So weird.
Couple things to note:
1. I am not eating any more than before starting cycle
2. My T3 is real as I have taken it by itself (did a 2 month cycle 4 months ago) and could feel my hear rate go up and lost 5 pounds (gained it back cuz I stopped it when i went on vacation - dumb me)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Please help - any idea welcome. I am a 5'7" and 150 pound female, 38 years of age. I keep gaining 5 pounds a year despite regular strength training (2-3 times a week plus cardio 2-3 days) and watching what I eat. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, and my job is super stressful. I take tons of vitamins to compensate. Recently I decided to do a cycle of T3 and albuterol. I am up to 25mcg of T3 3Xday and 4mcg Albuterol 3Xday. I tapered up every third day and have been here for 2 weeks now. I have not lost any weight. I am trying to lose weight because although slender my waist line is not good! It is 29 1/2 inches:( I have a belly pooch and love handles. I do not understand why this is not working at all. Sometimes I feel my heart is beating quite fast, but other than that no side efects. I still get tired periodically too, and am having no troubles getting to sleep on this amount. Is it safe for me to take more of one or the other or both? Do you recommend I try something else too? I hear people say you can lose muscle on this much T3 but not a pound is gone. So weird.
Couple things to note:
1. I am not eating any more than before starting cycle
2. My T3 is real as I have taken it by itself (did a 2 month cycle 4 months ago) and could feel my hear rate go up and lost 5 pounds (gained it back cuz I stopped it when i went on vacation - dumb me)
What does your diet look like?? What does your training look like?? If your not losing weight one of these is probably off. Are you cycling on and off albuterol??

BeachGirl

Awards
Hi Luke,

This is my first time using the albuterol with the T3. T3 alone took 2 months to lose 5 pounds (75 mcg a day for 6 weeks of that). I giess I was hoping the albuterol would really kick start and amplify the weight loss. It's only been two weeks so maybe I am not patient enough, especially since it does seem to be harder for women to jump start the weight loss. When should I cycle off the albuterol? And is there something good to take in its place when I do? I am not having any side effects so am thinking maybe I should up the T3 to 100mcg.

Diet and work out are same as before doing the cycle. I know I need to improve them more but not too bad. I eat meat and veggies mostly, no fried foods, limited process foods and no drinks with calories. But I do cheat once a week and have desert as I have a sweet tooth. I have personal trainer that I see twice a week for strength training 30 min each day. Then I also do an extra day on my own. For cardio I run, swim and take cardio kickboxing.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
If you're taking T3 and Albuterol, while doing aerobic activity, and are not losing any fat, you're diet is off. Your body HAS to burn something.

Buy a heart rate monitor with a calorie counter or download MyFitnessPal for free. You need to track calories.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi Luke,

This is my first time using the albuterol with the T3. T3 alone took 2 months to lose 5 pounds (75 mcg a day for 6 weeks of that). I giess I was hoping the albuterol would really kick start and amplify the weight loss. It's only been two weeks so maybe I am not patient enough, especially since it does seem to be harder for women to jump start the weight loss. When should I cycle off the albuterol? And is there something good to take in its place when I do? I am not having any side effects so am thinking maybe I should up the T3 to 100mcg.

Diet and work out are same as before doing the cycle. I know I need to improve them more but not too bad. I eat meat and veggies mostly, no fried foods, limited process foods and no drinks with calories. But I do cheat once a week and have desert as I have a sweet tooth. I have personal trainer that I see twice a week for strength training 30 min each day. Then I also do an extra day on my own. For cardio I run, swim and take cardio kickboxing.
You should cycle off albuterol every week or so to refresh your receptors. You could do alternating weeks with an ECA stack which would work well.
Can you break your diet down for me? How many calories are you consuming? What kind of macronutrient ratios are you aiming for? If your not losing weight your probably eating too much. Or not enough :)

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
You should cycle off albuterol every week or so to refresh your receptors. You could do alternating weeks with an ECA stack which would work well.
Can you break your diet down for me? How many calories are you consuming? What kind of macronutrient ratios are you aiming for? If your not losing weight your probably eating too much. Or not enough :)
Show me evidence that albuterol down-regulates beta-2 receptors. The half-life is around 4-6 hours.

If you're worried about down-regulation, take a couple Benadryl before bed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hi Luke,

sounds like your T3 is underdosed. even with a crap diet this stuff will drop more than 5lbs. there will be rebound weight after coming off t3. albuterol will also help. you need to do more cardio and drink a ton of water. you may need to increase your albuterol dosage. cardio first thing in the morning. and you should think about carb cycling while running t3.

LukeEvo

LukeEvo

Awards
Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.

This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.

Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.

This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.

Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks
Orally.