Unanswered AI's (low estrogen) and hard stools

justinjazz

Awards
Bit of a stranger inquiry for y'all. If you've experienced it, I'm sure you'll know why I'm looking for some advice...

Each time I take an AI (currently running some arimistane along with my DHEA/Laxogenin) I end up getting hard stools. This is super uncomfortable because it tends to cause anal fissures which are painful as hell.

Besides upping my water intake, eating more fiber and potentially lowering my dosage of arimistane (currently at 100mg/day) any tips? Has anyone experienced this before?

Bit of an embarrassing question but we're all mature here, right? ;)

Started taking dietary fiber yesterday (10g per day in two servings) and increased my water intake.

Any tips?

Cheers y'all.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe just dont take so much AI... Ever thought of that?

justinjazz

Awards
Maybe just dont take so much AI... Ever thought of that?
Yep. I sure did. ... "Besides upping my water intake, eating more fiber and potentially lowering my dosage of arimistane (currently at 100mg/day)".

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, the word potentially doesnt seem reassuring. The thread title alone makes it pretty obvious what the issue is. Seems like the obvious(painfully obviously) thing to do is to cut the dose back and give things some time to normalize. Then ask the question if they dont.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The fiber supplement will help you out quite a bit man.

Also try fish oil as well

justinjazz

Awards
Well, the word potentially doesnt seem reassuring. The thread title alone makes it pretty obvious what the issue is. Seems like the obvious(painfully obviously) thing to do is to cut the dose back and give things some time to normalize. Then ask the question if they dont.
Fair enough. My intention with the post, outside of a solution, which of course lowering the AI would take care of, was to see if others experienced this before. I've never heard of others who've experienced this. Since I'm not feeling that dry, no joint pain, headaches, etc, I wanted to try and keep the dose at 100mg. I guess I'll just see what the finer and water increase does. Then lower the dose if it doesn't work. Anyway, cheers for your input.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve got diarrhea running PCT I believe nolva but never had hard stool even with AI when I have crashed my E levels.