Unanswered Ai's and Gyno

batmanraider9

Awards
Is there any benefits to taking AI's(Aromasin) for gyno. Or should I just stick to a SERM(Raloxifene). I heard estrogen is important for many things including muscle growth.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on if it’s existing gyno, how long you’ve had it, what you’re running currently, if you’re on TRT, what drug you took and how long, what you’re planning to run, if it’s pubertal gyno, what you’re trying to do about it, and, well, much more.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys like to use AIs alongside. Ralox is going to do the most, but it’s breast specific. If you’ve got too much estro, AI is going to stop any aromatization too. I’m a fan of overkill, even if it did nothing, you’re out $30-$60 and that’s it. Developed tissue isn’t going anywhere either really, just a little shrunk and any puffiness will diminish. But anything solid is probably there to stay.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d definitely go for a serm like raloxifene instead of an aromatize inhibitor. You’d practically need to crash your estrogen with an ai for it to be effective, which just isn’t ideal for health, well-being, function, etc.

batmanraider9

Awards
Im more concerned with the effects of Estrogen on muscle growth.

batmanraider9

Awards
Depends on if it’s existing gyno, how long you’ve had it, what you’re running currently, if you’re on TRT, what drug you took and how long, what you’re planning to run, if it’s pubertal gyno, what you’re trying to do about it, and, well, much more.
It existing gyno. Had it for a long time. Currently running nothing. Not on TRT, and not planning on running anything. Might be pubertal if 19 is considered puberty.