Airmaniac chills out with Mitrazepine(Sponsored)

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Hello everyone at AnabolicMinds and a special Thank you to @Mike Arnold for the opportunity to log Mitrazepine. Mike Arnold is the owner of MA Supps and MA Research. I am a long time customer for two major reasons, his products are highly effective and 100% legit! His rep is @Smont. Use code SMONT at both sites to save money year round.

"Mitrazepine is a combination of ingredients focusing on select, highly potent Kratom & Kava extracts. While Mitradopa has been formulated for day-time use, Mitrazepine is more suitable for use later in the day, when rest and relaxation are the primary goals. It provides both mood-boosting and anxiolytic effects. You might call it Mitradopa's nighttime cousin." - Mike Arnold

Kava root has been used for centuries for recreation and ceremonial purposes. The Kavalactones are what make kava special. Kavalactones induce a sense of zen, pain relief, and it improves sleep. Kratom also carries ancient medicinal properties present in the form of alkaloids. The alkaloids are mitragynine(most abundant), 7-hydroxymitragynine, speciogynine, paynantheine, speciociliatine, corynantheidine and many more that lack literature. Kratom offers pain relief, enhanced mood, lowered anxiety, and can help with sleep.

My experience with Kava kava really started in 2018 when I decided to cut out drinking. I will prepare it the traditional way but its always nice to have a paste or extract on hand. As for Kratom I utilize powder with an extract to get the full on entourage effect. My favorite extracts focus more on 7-OH due to its calming nature. Now let's get into Mitrazepine.

2 Caps/Day 1 - Upon opening the bottle I noticed the smell of fresh Kava extract immediately. On a completely empty stomach, I opened a capsule to empty the contents to get a look. The powder is as expected, extremely fresh, and it produced a numbing effect in my mouth that kava extracts produce. The time was around 8 pm and within 30 minutes I noticed a calming sensation. 2 caps produced a notable reduction of anxiety. I went to sleep and slept well without any interruptions.

4 Caps/Day 3 - I decided to take these 4 on a completely empty stomach at 1 pm before writing emails, contacting/dealing with people, etc if you know, you know. Once again, I hit the timer, and within 30 minutes it starting doing its magic. At the 1 hour mark, I noticed it drastically enhanced my sociability while stopping the negative chatter I usually have going on upstairs. I simply wanted to do the things that I put off when my anxiety is high. I was chilled for a solid 4 hours. My pain was notably reduced at this dosage.

6 Caps/Day 5 - Knowing how it affects me, I took 6(full dose), on an empty stomach, before meeting up with some friends at 7 p.m for about 90 minutes. The common theme is at 30 minutes the effects start to become apparent. Mitrazepine made me feel more confident, adventurous, social, and relaxed. The pain relief is stronger at this dose. The effects tapered off until I fell asleep around 10. I slept throughout the night, uninterrupted. Side note: Listening to music on Mitrazepine induced a heightened state of euphoria.

6 Caps/Day 7 - Going full circle, on a completely empty stomach, I took the 6 caps an hour before sleep. I drifted off to sleep without thoughts streaming or pain. I was able to close my eyes and drit off much easier than usual. Most of the time, I lay down for hours before falling asleep. That did not happen this night. It effectively shut off my brain and I slept until my alarm.

Final Review - Mitrazepine took me by surprise. I have taken kava and kratom together before but this experience is unique to its own. While I expected a lowering of anxiety with pain relief I didn't expect it to be this balanced and effective. I enjoyed it for social interactions and alone for reading/listening to music. It had a positive impact on sleep and sleep is a real struggle for me. I'm excited to see the label.

Once again, thank you Mike for the opportunity to log Mitrazepine. If anyone has any questions, comments, remarks, please feel free to reply or message me

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They sell these shots called feel good around here that is a kratom kava mix and I agree this supp hit different. Doing 6 caps tomorrow. Only did 4 then 5 thus far. 5 was great already.

Very nice detailed review

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Thank you! And yes, I’ve had a similar shot called “feel free” that combines Kratom and kava. I agree that mitrazepine, most definitely, hits different. I look forward to reading your take on it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
AGELESS 35 and Older 12