Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha guaranteed fam

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids are bad mmkay

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AB still killing it!! You got some crazy mojo brotha. Just checking in to make sure you are still not a human and my gut tells me that the terminator ain't got shiit on you. Kick it up and bring the pain!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AB still killing it!! You got some crazy mojo brotha. Just checking in to make sure you are still not a human and my gut tells me that the terminator ain't got shiit on you. Kick it up and bring the pain!
Holy **** bro where you been? Missed ya man!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Long story short, since this is your thread, lost 20lbs of muscle, sitting just under 200lbs feeling like a skeleton. No, I promise I'm not cross fitting lol, but had a wrist injury, which set me back big time a few months back and still recovering. I shall be back once I'm good and ready. I'm done with harsh orals and looking forward to my first test run, prob late summer, early fall. I will kill, conquer, and destroy! Keep it real AB.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Dye your hair orange and go wrestle bears, ****ing working out lol. Looking big!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dye your hair orange and go wrestle bears, ****ing working out lol. Looking big!
Thank you brother haha ill try that. We have bears and I want to get on video tryin to intimidate one.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you brother haha ill try that. We have bears and I want to get on video tryin to intimidate one.
you get that bear in a sleeper, you wrestle it to the ground, and you fu*k that bear. you fu*k it good

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
you get that bear in a sleeper, you wrestle it to the ground, and you fu*k that bear. you fu*k it good
Hahahaja now... You don't plan on ****in that bear now do ya?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wait so we are all rapin a bear?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
All aboard

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow I'm a ****in idiot! I'm on 500mg Test E and 400mg Tren E a week not 200!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're kinda a hero of mine now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
you're kinda a hero of mine now
Haha your my hero too brother! Headin to lift. Tbh I just pinned myself for the first time without help hahahaha why was I stressed.

250 test
200 tren
20 sd

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha your my hero too brother! Headin to lift. Tbh I just pinned myself for the first time without help hahahaha why was I stressed.

250 test
200 tren
20 sd
Lol lol lol. First time alone? Jesus man. I'm pinning bi,s tris delts lats quads and glutes on my own, not to mention all the subq shots from peps. Never had any help.

Glad to see you've removed the training wheels!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol lol lol. First time alone? Jesus man. I'm pinning bi,s tris delts lats quads and glutes on my own, not to mention all the subq shots from peps. Never had any help.

Glad to see you've removed the training wheels!
**** u lol

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Get me motivated AB recently I've been lacking the will to lift heavy! I feel like winny the poo!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get me motivated AB recently I've been lacking the will to lift heavy! I feel like winny the poo!
I'll get a vid. Did some rack pulls today with 800+ sick as ****. Felt good

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's nuts bro haha
The current record in the 198lb class is weak it is like 205. I have almost 50lb on that right now without even training for it..lol

I wish the APA had meets out west. Where are you again? Maybe it would be worth traveling for..lol

You should do this meet right here. Mix it up with the big boys.. lol VERY likely I will be competing there myself.
http://www.southernpowerlifting.com/contest.php?id=303

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude that's badass and I'm from Oregon but here in Idaho now. There ain't **** here. There's a big dude at golds here he's 7 ft and 340... Wierd that I outlift him tho

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wait that's in Sac? I grew up there!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sick bro ill have to make a trip sometime. Where u from

TheSwanks

TheSwanks