Ai while on test cycle question

Stark2005

Awards
Do you get more out of ur test e cycle while running airimidex during cycle? Can someone explain? Like for example i do 1000mg test a week (just an example) and i dont take any AI. Will most of the test convert to estrogen? Causing gyno,bloat and so on.

But if i use ai do i get more test? Like the full benefits of 1000mg that is used to build muscle , strength and so on. Or is the effect the same without ai but with some bloat and risk of gyno?
Someone who can explain? Thank you guys

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you get more out of ur test e cycle while running airimidex during cycle? Can someone explain? Like for example i do 1000mg test a week (just an example) and i dont take any AI. Will most of the test convert to estrogen? Causing gyno,bloat and so on.

But if i use ai do i get more test? Like the full benefits of 1000mg that is used to build muscle , strength and so on. Or is the effect the same without ai but with some bloat and risk of gyno?
Someone who can explain? Thank you guys
If anything i would say ai lowers gains a little bit since estrogen is supportive of anabolism but sometimes you have no choice but tun it when sude effects appear.

So consider an ai like a medication that you take to treat symptoms, not something you take all the time just because someone said so.

The only exception i would say is pre contest.

But if you wanna get dry and hard there are plenty of good androgenic options that may/will help in other areas like anabolism such as anavar or proviron (this one not much in the way of anabolism but it is a good drug).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say don’t believe the ai guild that says always take it but don’t believe that new guild that say don’t take it unless you have side effects either. Estrogen is good for gains that’s a very true statement but what you need to do is get bloodworks and learn how YOUR body reacts and aromatize. Some people think no sides = no need ai and that’s completly stupid because some people are not prone to estrogen side effects. For exemple my estrogen levels could be completly out of range, like 4x range and I would have 0 side effects. If bloods show that I still need to take an AI because this amount of estrogen is extremely toxic to someone’s health. So basically don’t listen to anybody. Listen to bloodworks.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anything i would say ai lowers gains a little bit since estrogen is supportive of anabolism but sometimes you have no choice but tun it when sude effects appear.

So consider an ai like a medication that you take to treat symptoms, not something you take all the time just because someone said so.

The only exception i would say is pre contest.

But if you wanna get dry and hard there are plenty of good androgenic options that may/will help in other areas like anabolism such as anavar or proviron (this one not much in the way of anabolism but it is a good drug).
Mate, you need to chill a bit with the "oversensitive to every compound" panic attitude . What Mathb said is true. Tons to add to it but I'm sure OP can do more research"!" and find all the answers for himself, as this is really a basic question.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different the thing is i have been told if you dont need it dont use it as it can cut gains. Many had taken it with their trt ac doctors advise and some later dropped it and found much better gains

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone is different the thing is i have been told if you dont need it dont use it as it can cut gains. Many had taken it with their trt ac doctors advise and some later dropped it and found much better gains
And define what needing it would mean for you?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And define what needing it would mean for you?
You can't just go chasing the number on your panel to match anywhere in between the range, but you need to start somewhere. If you feel great with no AI and no side effects of high estrogen, great. I feel shitty if mine even hits 30. I always thought I was a high aromatizer, but after several labs it just turns out I need to be almost single digit E and I feel amazing. I have seen people say they feel great at 50-75. It's wild how different everyone is. When I say sides I also mean any red flags on blood work that would be due to E too high or low even if you don't feel it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can't just go chasing the number on your panel to match anywhere in between the range, but you need to start somewhere. If you feel great with no AI and no side effects of high estrogen, great. I feel shitty if mine even hits 30. I always thought I was a high aromatizer, but after several labs it just turns out I need to be almost single digit E and I feel amazing. I have seen people say they feel great at 50-75. It's wild how different everyone is. When I say sides I also mean any red flags on blood work that would be due to E too high or low even if you don't feel it.
That’s not what im talking about. I feel fine even at 70-80isb and it’s ok it’s not that much out of range and it’s great for gains. I’m saying this stupid idea some people have that "if no sides don’t take an ai" makes no sense in some situations. If your estrogen is 180 and you have no side effects (yes it’s possible) well at this point you need to take an AI because it’s super unhealthy. No sides doesn’t always equal don’t take an AI. That’s what I meant.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s not what im talking about. I feel fine even at 70-80isb and it’s ok it’s not that much out of range and it’s great for gains. I’m saying this stupid idea some people have that "if no sides don’t take an ai" makes no sense in some situations. If your estrogen is 180 and you have no side effects (yes it’s possible) well at this point you need to take an AI because it’s super unhealthy. No sides doesn’t always equal don’t take an AI. That’s what I meant.
I fully agree, that's why I said sides you don't always feel. At 180 you would be sure to at least have water retention, elevated BP, etc. But let's say your E is 75. You're quite a bit out of range but you feel great, BP is fine, blood work comes back exceptional...do you still add another drug when everything seems to be ok just to get it in range? Do you know if there are other factors than how you feel and how your blood work looks on why you should lower E? I'm not sure myself but I'll probably look into that

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This "no Ai on cycle" discourse is so annoyingly persistent. Whe should just make a sticky. It's a complicated matter, far from "if you don't see sides you dont need an Ai". That's such a gross understatement.