Ai use before pct

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picking brains here. Finishing up my last week of test e at 400 and anavar 40mg for 6 weeks. Was wondering everyone's logic on ai dosing that week and the week afterwards. Thanks ahead for the responses

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just picking brains here. Finishing up my last week of test e at 400 and anavar 40mg for 6 weeks. Was wondering everyone's logic on ai dosing that week and the week afterwards. Thanks ahead for the responses
Well, if you have low estrogen, it helps to signal the production of testosterone. So an AI lowering estrogen can potentially aid in the beginning of a PCT. Now if your estrogen is already low, you may not want to add an AI.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if you have low estrogen, it helps to signal the production of testosterone. So an AI lowering estrogen can potentially aid in the beginning of a PCT. Now if your estrogen is already low, you may not want to add an AI.
Thanks...my e2 is at about 26. So I may cut it after my shot tomorrow. I usually will dose very low in the beginning of pct when my body start to try to return to a hormonal balance.