AI sports GLYCOBOL first day review

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Felt the need to post this. Started my first day of glycobol today and wanted to comment on first day of use. Took one cap before a high carb meal and felt great after. No bloating at all!!! This might not be a big deal to most people but I eat very large amounts of carbs every day and I cannot stand being bloated all day (which I usually am). I only took three caps today but it felt great. Took 2 caps twenty minutes before my post workout shake which has 120 grams carbs and 45 grams whey. I am usually bloated as hell after this shake but I chugged it down and was ready to eat a big meal an HOUR later with no bloat at all. I have yet to feel any bloat since I took my first dose earlier today. If I would have know GDAs were this good I would have started loooonnngg ago. Not to mention I feel pumped and have more energy...GREAT STUFF.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff! I'm getting my glycobol in soon. Hopefully it will help me keep my muscle gains from mdrol ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I deff feel like this is going to be a nice anabolic compound for PCT I wish I started this day one of my pct. It is making my arms feel full again similar to how i felt on cycle...I eat so many carbs might do more than 4 caps a day idk ill play with the dosage..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I deff feel like this is going to be a nice anabolic compound for PCT I wish I started this day one of my pct. It is making my arms feel full again similar to how i felt on cycle...I eat so many carbs might do more than 4 caps a day idk ill play with the dosage..
I think GDAs are pretty essential for keeping cycle gains. It should help you maintain the goodness ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been through 1 bottle of it already it's good stuff that's for sure.
I heard Flex speaking of the slin-sane so I snagged that deal off NP for $26 for 2 bottles hear the feedback on that is pretty good but I think they only recommend 1 or 2 caps a day of slin.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear you responded well your first time.

I love glycobol and feel na-r-ala is the most important ingredient, hell i was taking r-ala (ast brand) over seven years ago and noticed better fullness, roundness and an overall better look. Glycobol can go a long way at two capsules pre post workout meal , on workout days. Ive done many different dosing schemes and I like the two pre post workout meal simply because yoru not supposed to take fat with it , or very little the next two hours and I like to eat about 15-20 grams fat with my breakfast