Weeks 5 -12 50mg anavar ed

Weeks 15 - 17 Pct clomid 70 35 35 + nolva 40 20 20

Also use hgh 3iu 6 days per week ongoing

Weight 220lb
Height 5ft 10
BF 19%
45 years old
Cardio 3 x per week, treadmill 5k per session
Weights 4 x per week PPL ( same day as cardio )
Vegetarian diet

Training history Involves mostly jujitsu and weights, never trained for big bulking or comps, looking to get lean currently with good size

I want to drop to 15% bf before the next cycle ideally and I know my bf is too high to get most out of var but it really works for me with little sides and big gains in strength

Is it worth using ai on cycle..
Or just have them on standby incase of gyno?

Also any thoughts on the cycle, add or remove anything?
I'ts not my first cycle, I am getting older and have some injuries, hopefully the hgh will help take the edge off that side of things, but any opinions welcome and appreciated

Thanks

training1234

Awards
After unnecessarily dropping me E too low without symptoms trying to prevent a huge spike, I would only keep it on standby for symptoms should they occur. A real bitch waiting for your E to climb back up.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd get some mid cycle bloodwork done to see where your estro sits. Then it takes the guess work out on your next cycle plus it's a good idea to see where your RBC and hematocrit levels are at.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OP, I would definitely run HCG for a couple weeks starting several days after your last injection to get your testicles back up to a more responsive size so they respond well to your SERM therapy when that begins. 1,000iu dosed 3x/wk, so you will need 6,000iu over the 2 weeks.

Also do this for just one week mid cycle to keep the leydig cells sensitive to LH. So 3,000iu total there, which means one 10,000iu vial will be sufficient for everything. You will want to take a little AI the week you do this because HCG will spike estrogen for sure.

After unnecessarily dropping me E too low without symptoms trying to prevent a huge spike, I would only keep it on standby for symptoms should they occur. A real bitch waiting for your E to climb back up.
Oral DHEA in bigger doses like 50-100mg daily will get your E2 back up fast if you ever need to pull out of that nosedive, FYI. Oral isn’t very efficient and really biases towards estrogen conversion.

I'd get some mid cycle bloodwork done to see where your estro sits. Then it takes the guess work out on your next cycle plus it's a good idea to see where your RBC and hematocrit levels are at.
^Excellent advice here, OP. Keep it on hand unless you get nipple sensitivity, otherwise just see what week 6 bloods show. If it’s too high, you can adjust from there, and can also check to make sure you don’t need to donate to stay safe.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
500mg of test is a lot... But, low estrogen is terrible, get bloods 4 weeks into the cycle and if you need an AI dose it low to start. Something like .25mg adex eod and go up from there by feeling... I'm on 175mg a week trt and I need 1.5mg a week of adex to stay top end normal range, so at 500mg I'd probably be at 3mg a week

Jango

Awards
That is a concern, I will keep on standby rather than add to cycle I think

Thanks for the reply

Jango

Awards
Great idea, that's something I will definitely do next cycle

Jango

Awards
OP, I would definitely run HCG for a couple weeks starting several days after your last injection to get your testicles back up to a more responsive size so they respond well to your SERM therapy when that begins. 1,000iu dosed 3x/wk, so you will need 6,000iu over the 2 weeks.

Also do this for just one week mid cycle to keep the leydig cells sensitive to LH. So 3,000iu total there, which means one 10,000iu vial will be sufficient for everything. You will want to take a little AI the week you do this because HCG will spike estrogen for sure.

Oral DHEA in bigger doses like 50-100mg daily will get your E2 back up fast if you ever need to pull out of that nosedive, FYI. Oral isn’t very efficient and really biases towards estrogen conversion.

^Excellent advice here, OP. Keep it on hand unless you get nipple sensitivity, otherwise just see what week 6 bloods show. If it’s too high, you can adjust from there, and can also check to make sure you don’t need to donate to stay safe.
Thanks you for the advice...I'll look into hcg, its something I've never actually considered before, but certainly from your advice will look to add that

Will keep ai on jand rather than add to the cycle, and definitely get bloods done half way

Thanks

Jango

Awards
500mg of test is a lot... But, low estrogen is terrible, get bloods 4 weeks into the cycle and if you need an AI dose it low to start. Something like .25mg adex eod and go up from there by feeling... I'm on 175mg a week trt and I need 1.5mg a week of adex to stay top end normal range, so at 500mg I'd probably be at 3mg a week
Thanks for the reply, will get bloods done into my cycle and keep ai on standby

500mg does work for me and I've only had nipple tingle once that lasted for a day on that amount... towards the end of the cycle so just used pct for that instance

Do you use sust for your trt?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great idea, that's something I will definitely do next cycle
If you are not familiar with Private MD Labs online I highly recommend. You choose what test panel you want, pay for the test and they will send the paperwork to the closet lab of your choice. A couple days after the blood draw you will get an email that your results are ready and just log in and see your results. It's super easy and convenient.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are not familiar with Private MD Labs online I highly recommend. You choose what test panel you want, pay for the test and they will send the paperwork to the closet lab of your choice. A couple days after the blood draw you will get an email that your results are ready and just log in and see your results. It's super easy and convenient.
Which panel do you generally opt for? Interested in doing this for the first time. TIA

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which panel do you generally opt for? Interested in doing this for the first time. TIA
I usually do the "Female Hormone Basic Follow-Up". I know it says "Female" but when you fill out the paperwork you can choose that you are a male and it does include both test and estrogen plus you get the complete CBC all for $76. I actually learned this trick from others. It's kind of the cover the basics most bang for you buck panel. Here are the details...

Female Hormone Basic Follow-up (Quest Diagnostics)
Test Details
Includes:

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Estradiol
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

This testosterone test will provide actual results, including when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <10,000Patient Instructions:
If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 5 business days. If confirmation testing is required the estimated time may be extended.
$76.99

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I usually do the "Female Hormone Basic Follow-Up". I know it says "Female" but when you fill out the paperwork you can choose that you are a male and it does include both test and estrogen plus you get the complete CBC all for $76. I actually learned this trick from others. It's kind of the cover the basics most bang for you buck panel. Here are the details...

Female Hormone Basic Follow-up (Quest Diagnostics)
Test Details
Includes:

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Estradiol
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

This testosterone test will provide actual results, including when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <10,000Patient Instructions:
If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 5 business days. If confirmation testing is required the estimated time may be extended.
$76.99
Thanks brother!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get the "hormone panel for males"

And good ole Stan Effording has a discount code that should still work Rhino10

Here's my most recent test(coming off a few SARMs)
Screenshot_20220318-113257.png
Screenshot_20220318-113322.png

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice! That's new since when I first started using them. Used to be the cheapest one for males was like $139. Learn something new everyday!! :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just used UltaLabTests for the first time and they have some excellent deals if you need to check certain individual things that are much pricier than PrivateMDLabs. They only do Quest, but it was good to check Vit D, HbA1c, CRP, and such that I don’t always need affordably. They are having a month long sale on a ton of stuff and I think their code is also MAR22 currently for whatever isn’t on sale.

Bloodwork is really important in my opinion. Especially if you are doing stuff for a good while or pushing things or not really sure what you are doing. Taking a look under the hood every few months can help prevent something major from going unaddressed for way too long.

I get the "hormone panel for males"

And good ole Stan Effording has a discount code that should still work Rhino10

Here's my most recent test(coming off a few SARMs)View attachment 213990View attachment 213991
They always have an active discount code if you sign up for their newsletter, 15% off. It’s always the month in caps and year. Try MAR22 for the current.

Also, you do have great lipids with orals. And mildly terrifying blood thickness

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just used UltaLabTests for the first time and they have some excellent deals if you need to check certain individual things that are much pricier than PrivateMDLabs. They only do Quest, but it was good to check Vit D, HbA1c, CRP, and such that I don’t always need affordably. They are having a month long sale on a ton of stuff and I think their code is also MAR22 currently for whatever isn’t on sale.

Bloodwork is really important in my opinion. Especially if you are doing stuff for a good while or pushing things or not really sure what you are doing. Taking a look under the hood every few months can help prevent something major from going unaddressed for way too long.

They always have an active discount code if you sign up for their newsletter, 15% off. It’s always the month in caps and year. Try MAR22 for the current.

Also, you do have great lipids with orals. And mildly terrifying blood thickness
Ha, yeah I'm signed up for the news letter but I always miss the sales when my time of year comes around... I should change that to reap the benefits. Also thanks for the new blood work spot

Oh yeah, I'm working on that 0w-60 oil I got in my veins hahaha I'm experimenting with nanringin(the grapefruit flavonoid) to lower it, it's still a bit elevated because of my trt. That's why I want to get bloods pretty soon, to see if I'm back in range with supplementation

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha, yeah I'm signed up for the news letter but I always miss the sales when my time of year comes around... I should change that to reap the benefits. Also thanks for the new blood work spot

Oh yeah, I'm working on that 0w-60 oil I got in my veins hahaha I'm experimenting with nanringin(the grapefruit flavonoid) to lower it, it's still a bit elevated because of my trt. That's why I want to get bloods pretty soon, to see if I'm back in range with supplementation
Also try adding in a 500mg of Jarrow IP6 at night, before bed ideally. IP6 helps regulate the blood proliferation so it can help bring low people up and high numbers down some.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also try adding in a 500mg of Jarrow IP6 at night, before bed ideally. IP6 helps regulate the blood proliferation so it can help bring low people up and high numbers down some.
I'll have to do some google Fu on that, thanks