AI necessary on cycle with dymethazine?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wanted to clear this up and get some opinions from past users. I plan on running DMZ in 2 weeks along with either test or 4 andro, (i'll log it) Ive heard that DMZ is a dry compound. however, Ive seen a lot of people complain that it bloats them up with water retention. Im a little confused as to why this is since it does not aromatize. Ill be running exem at 12.5 EOD while on cycle because of the test but will the DMZ cause bloating as well? or will the AI help to an extent? I plan of lean bulking, looking to add 15 pounds of clean muscle in 6-8 weeks while maintaining my current bodyfat, around 9% right now. still cutting down for 2 more weeks. any insight would help, thanks

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct, dmz does not aromatize and therefore no a.i. Should be necessary. There are a few anecdotal reports of high estrogen sides while running 4ad. Having an a.i. on hand is always recommended in my book. As far as dmz and bloating...i have never seen that. I suppose if your diet is not in check that would be possible. Dmz is basically methylated masteron. I wouldn't advise running more than 6 weeks due to sides. IME dmz is a STRONG ds. Doses north of 30 mg can end in nasty sides. Blood pressure is a big issue for me on the compound. I would start at 10mg the first week and advance from there if you are new to it.

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A persons body can increase estrogen production even though the androgen you are taking doesn't aromatize itself. I don't know why scientifically the body does this.