AHRT Project: Quarantine Edition

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO so sorry to hear about your dad. Saw the news break on IG. Tough times for sure and it looked like you were real close. Wishing you peace and solace brother.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AHRT PROJECT: Weekend Week-End Review (4/19)

WEIGHT (Low): 231.4 lbs
WEIGHT (High): 235.6 lbs

Thank you everyone for dropping in with kind words. Your thoughts are appreciated. Just trying to keep on keeping on. One of my projects is to continue working on the Muscle Garage as I call it. This is something I was excited and had planned on working on with my dad so its up there on my to-do-list. I have a power cage and weight plate rack coming in and if everything arrives on time it should be complete by the beginning of May. I'm having a much more enjoyable time training at home and will be cancelling my 24 Hour Fitness membership even if it does open up again.

Some might have noticed but I updated all of the Gainbusters labels. I think they look way fucking better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PED PROTOCOL
No changes to my drugs this week. All factors considered, this is my favorite mix so far.

Injectables:
Testosterone Enanthate: 125mg EOD

Orals:
Proviron: 50mg
Bomb Squad: 600mg (Epiandrosterone)
Superdrol: 20mg (taken twice per week on off days; 10mg before bed and 10mg upon waking; Wed/Sun)

Growth/Peptides:
Generic GH: 5iu - (taken subcutaneously; fasted upon waking up)
TB-500: 0.5mg daily
BPC-157: 0.5mg daily

Fat Loss/Composition:
Assault Team: 600mcg (T2; stim-free burner)
T3: 25mcg
T4: 100mcg

Ancillaries:
Tadalafil: 10mg ED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUTRITION
Diet is still largely the same with only a few small alterations. I'm not going into a full cut or prep but I'm going to put a control cap on my diet and then just see what happens over the next couple of weeks. I don't look bad but I wouldn't mind having a tighter mid-section.

On Saturday, one Beef meal will be replaced with Bison; other alterations may be made based on weight and recovery (i.e. increased potato, egg, etc).

After consideration the Beef will now be 93% lean. This is most easily available and in larger quantity for less money. The additional calories aren’t so much a concern as I’ve reduced my carbs through the potato and muffins coinciding with this. I think a little more fats and a little less carbs will be beneficial to my performance and physique. Pork in Meal 6 may be substituted with Beef.

The below diet is what I will be doing starting tomorrow with the past week being a mix of this and the previous week's diet update.

- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 9g Collagen Protein, 100g Blueberries (or Banana)
- [Off Day Meal 1: 25g Isolate, 9g Collagen Protein, Overtaining Solution, Swolly]​
- Meal 2: Burgers (225-260g Beef 93%, 2 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 3: Mash (225g Beef 93%, 200g Potato, 100g Mushrooms, 25g Carrots)
- Meal 4: Burgers (225-260g Beef 93%, 2 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Mash (225g Beef 93%, 2 x Whole Eggs, 200g Potato, 100g Mushrooms, 25g Carrots)
- Meal 6: Egg McBuffins (6oz Pork (95%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 1 x English Muffin, 50g Carrots, 50g Banana)

TRAINING
Workouts are almost identical to last week. I think I added a rep or two here and there. I'm not trying to push anything into injury so training is static on paper, but I am greatly enjoying working out at home. Can't wait to complete the Muscle Garage.

Workout #1: Monday
Pull/Back

Trap Bar Deadlift (+8 lbs)
45 lbs: 10 (WU)
135 lbs: 8 (WU)
225 lbs: 6 WU)
315 lbs: 4 (WU)
385 lbs: 2 (WU)
451 lbs: 2 (WU)
501 lbs: 3 x 5 sets

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 8 x 3 sets
225 lbs: 12 x 3 sets

Dumbbell Rows - alt no rest
65 lbs: 20 16 12 10
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Workout #2: Tuesday
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

Unilateral Chest Front Raise (crossover)
45 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

DB Lateral Raise
50 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 2 sets

Bench Press
135 lbs: 20 x 2 sets

Dumbbell Front Raises
35 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

Reverse DB Fly
50 lbs: 20 x 4 sets

Unilateral DB Curl
45 lbs: 10 x 3 sets
35 lbs: 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Kickback
25 lbs: 12 x 6

Workout #3: Thursday
RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves

RDLs
135 lbs: 6 (WU)
225 lbs: 4 (WU)
315 lbs: 2 (WU)
365 lbs: 8 8 8 7 5

Lying Leg Curl
70 lbs: 12 12 8 8
35 lbs: 8 8 7 7 - unilateral

Seated Calf Raise
105 lbs: 12 x 5 sets

Workout #4: Friday
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

45 lbs: 10 x 4 sets

DB Lateral Raise

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 2 sets

Bench Press
135 lbs: 20 x 2 sets

Dumbbell Front Raises

Reverse DB Fly

Unilateral DB Curl
35 lbs: 12 x 6 sets

Tricep Kickback
25 lbs: 12 x 6 sets

Workout #5: Saturday
Squats/Calves

Squats
315 lbs: 6 x 6 sets
225 lbs: 13 x 6 sets
135 lbs: 20 x 4 sets

Seated Calf Raise

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been loving my home setup as well, so convenient and freeing. If I don’t want to wear shoes or a shirt, or go out onto the porch for breeze between exercises, it’s right there.

The labels look awesome, and Juice Daddy is great! Knocking back some Wrecking Crew now for my carb up Thanks for making great products!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He died on Monday.
So sorry to hear this! If i can do anything please let me know! Subbed to your thread, gotta get some inspiration from the man himself!

Reactions: ZOO

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man , I am so sorry about your loss. Just decided to start following along and saw that. That’s tragic. Stay strong , Zoo and you got this ! Make him proud bro

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been loving my home setup as well, so convenient and freeing. If I don’t want to wear shoes or a shirt, or go out onto the porch for breeze between exercises, it’s right there.

The labels look awesome, and Juice Daddy is great! Knocking back some Wrecking Crew now for my carb up Thanks for making great products!
Thanks for the order, man! Hope you're enjoying those :) Also, those pills I sent were Special Forces caps. I can't remember if I wrote that in there.

Sorry for your loss brother. I just saw this.
Thanks, man.

So sorry to hear this! If i can do anything please let me know! Subbed to your thread, gotta get some inspiration from the man himself!
Haha Hey, bro! Thank you for dropping by.

Man , I am so sorry about your loss. Just decided to start following along and saw that. That’s tragic. Stay strong , Zoo and you got this ! Make him proud bro
Thank you!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With a little luck (and a lot of mania), I have managed to complete The Muscle Garage (Vince's Gym), which is a tribute theme to my dad. Of course, when I say complete I mean the foundation of it. I will continue to build upon this never ending work-in-progress. My next purchases will be resistance bands and stall mats that I will place along the side of the house for doing Farmer's Walks. I'd prefer not to **** up the concrete/plates lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With a little luck (and a lot of mania), I have managed to complete The Muscle Garage (Vince's Gym), which is a tribute theme to my dad. Of course, when I say complete I mean the foundation of it. I will continue to build upon this never ending work-in-progress. My next purchases will be resistance bands and stall mats that I will place along the side of the house for doing Farmer's Walks. I'd prefer not to **** up the concrete/plates lol.
Pics?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
long time no see. are you back in the saddle? or just kickin tires?
I will be around again, at least occasionally. I don't think I will ever be as active as I once was but that's because I've got so much going on in life now compared to back in the day. Good to see you still around!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AHRT PROJECT: Weekend Week-End Review (4/26)

WEIGHT (Low): 233.3 lbs
WEIGHT (High): 235.7 lbs

- I noted my high and low weight, but only weighed myself twice this week.
- The Muscle Garage is complete! (pics attached)
- 24 Hour Fitness membership cancelled.

PED PROTOCOL
No changes.

Injectables:
Testosterone Enanthate: 125mg EOD

Orals:
Proviron: 50mg
Bomb Squad: 600mg (Epiandrosterone)
Superdrol: 20mg (taken twice per week on off days; 10mg before bed and 10mg upon waking; Wed/Sun)

Growth/Peptides:
Generic GH: 5iu - (taken subcutaneously; fasted upon waking up)
TB-500: 0.5mg daily
BPC-157: 0.5mg daily

Fat Loss/Composition:
Assault Team: 600mcg (T2; stim-free burner)
T3: 25mcg
T4: 100mcg

Ancillaries:
Tadalafil: 10mg ED

NUTRITION
The slight tightening up in last week's diet plan went well. I will maintain this going into next week and reassess.

- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 9g Collagen Protein, 100g Blueberries
- - [Saturday Meal 1: Sub banana for blueberries]
- - [Off Day Meal 1: 35g Isolate, 9g Collagen Protein]
- Meal 2: Burgers = 225-260g Beef 93%, 2 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots
- - [Saturday Meal 2: Sub bison for beef]
- Meal 3: Mash = 225g Beef 93%, 200g Potato, 100g Mushrooms, 25g Carrots
- - [Saturday Meal 3: Sub 3oz bison for 3oz beef, 225g potato]
- Meal 4: Burgers (225-260g Beef 93%, 2 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Mash (225g Beef 93%, 2 x Whole Eggs, 200g Potato, 100g Mushrooms, 25g Carrots)
- - [Saturday Meal 5: Use 225g potato]
- Meal 6: Egg McBuffins (6oz Beef (93%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 1 x Sourdough Muffin, 50g Carrots, 50g Banana)
- - [Mod 1: Sub egg for muffin, 125g Cauliflower, 25g carrots]

TRAINING
I'm playing around with my workout routines and order of training to best optimize recovery and progression. One change I made is swapping my Monday (Back) and Tuesday (Chest/Delts/Arms). The Saturday squat session takes a lot out of my lower half so an extra day of recovery is ideal heading into deadlifts. Another change was swapping out the RDL's with a second round of trap deadlifts. It saved my hamstrings a little bit and I felt more recovered for squats. Overall, the changes resulted in improvements in core movements.

Now that the home gym is ready to rock I will likely make further alterations this coming week - I already have some ideas. More importantly, I am having a lot of fun doing this.

Workout #1: Monday
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

45 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

DB Lateral Raise

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 3 sets

Bench Press
135 lbs: 20 x 3 sets

Dumbbell Front Raises
35 lbs: 12 x 2 sets

Reverse DB Fly

Unilateral DB Curl
45 lbs: 10 x 3 sets
35 lbs: 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Kickback
25 lbs: 12 x 6 sets

Workout #2: Tuesday
Trap/Back

501 lbs: 4 x 5 sets

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 8 x 3 sets
225 lbs: 14 x 3 sets

Dumbbell Rows - alt no rest
65 lbs: 20 16 12 10

Workout #3: Thursday
Trap/Hamstrings/Calves

501 lbs: 5 x 5 sets

Lying Leg Curl
70 lbs: 12 x 3 sets
35 lbs: 7 x 3 sets - unilateral

Seated Calf Raise

Workout #4: Friday
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

45 lbs: 12 x 3 sets

DB Lateral Raise

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 3 sets

Bench Press
135 lbs: 25 x 3 sets

Dumbbell Front Raises

Reverse DB Fly

Unilateral DB Curl
45 lbs: 6 x 3 sets (no rest)
35 lbs: 7 x 3 sets (no rest)

Tricep Kickback
25 lbs: 6 x 6 sets (no rest)

Workout #5: Saturday
Squats

Squats
315 lbs: 6 x 6 sets
225 lbs: 15 x 6 sets
135 lbs: 25 x 4 sets

Attachments

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t wait to buy a house with a basement. Looks great bro!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That looks sweet! and man did it come together fast!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's a good thing right now. dad misses you too! he probably shared a tear with ya~
Definitely, bro. The last time I saw him I was showing him the trap bar right after I got it. He had never seen one before and was pretty intrigued lol. Actually, he filmed me doing a set. That's the last recording of him (his voice) before passing.

That looks sweet! and man did it come together fast!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FLASH UPDATE:

Sorry for letting the log fall off there for a bit. I'll try to get to at least posting my weekly review.

Today I started Epitalon, which is an anti-aging peptide researched by the Russians (they sure did some fine work). This is a continuation of my dabbling into peptides for the purpose of healing my injury, preventing future injury, and promoting physical, as well as cognitive, longevity.

Notes:
- 10ml vial contains 100mg and requires reconstitution.
- Epitalon is extremely difficult to dissolve into full solution. In actuality, it would need 20ml of bac water per 100mg.
- Due to 10ml limitation of the vial it resulted in a flakey "suspension" type of solution with uneven particles.
- Flakey solution and difficulty to dissolve is good in that it is indicative of legitimate Epitalon.
- I managed to break apart some of the flakes during the loading process (23g needle).
- Accounting for lost material I distributed an estimated 90mg of Epitlaon across 10 syringes.
- NOTE: There are visible particles in the syringe. Distribution is likely uneven.
- Injected (25g needle) 1ml subcutaneously into left lower abdominal.
- Injection was not painful but required slow administration to allow for distribution of the larger liquid volume.
- Shortly after injection I experienced a progressive but quick onset of PIP.
- PIP expanded as liquid spread and simultaneously caused a localized cramping sensation.
- During this my body gradually developed a feeling of all over warmth. Almost like my metabolism kicked up.
- The PIP experience was short lived and faded quickly after about 15 minutes.
- Feeling of heightened metabolism and body temperature persists but at a lower, more leveled out "intensity."
- I am not yet decided if I will do split or single daily shots.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read up on that. Looks amazing on paper I’m stoked to see how it treats you.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha exactly! I'm after that sith power ;) It seems like a really solid ass compound in terms of potential and I'm hoping to get some rejuvenation out of it.

I did the shot IM yesterday and effect was similar but extremely mild and short lived. Today I tried IM again and didn't really notice much of anything outside of the initial injection going in. It seems like IM will be the way to go. I may try it Sub-Q once more. Although if the experience is similar I will stick to IM unless I can somehow get the concentration diluted to 5mg/ml in future runs.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Repeated Epitalon shot IM in the left glute. Not apparent side reactions aside from a very very mild pinch upon initial injection of the solution. After the shot I noticed residue that got stuck in the chamber with some liquid that the plunger can't push all the way through. I tried shooting the last bit Sub Q by putting some air in there. Surprisingly had a little sting for how small of an amount was actually injected (very very mild but noticeable). I will try to get the Epitalon particles to settle closer to the needle prior to injecting to ensure the majority gets pushed through. Hopefully it doesn't clog the needle. There is apparent resistance as is.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Repeated Epitalon shot IM in the left glute. Not apparent side reactions aside from a very very mild pinch upon initial injection of the solution. After the shot I noticed residue that got stuck in the chamber with some liquid that the plunger can't push all the way through. I tried shooting the last bit Sub Q by putting some air in there. Surprisingly had a little sting for how small of an amount was actually injected (very very mild but noticeable). I will try to get the Epitalon particles to settle closer to the needle prior to injecting to ensure the majority gets pushed through. Hopefully it doesn't clog the needle. There is apparent resistance as is.
Maybe bite the bullet and use a bigger needle... still would need to settle tho

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe bite the bullet and use a bigger needle... still would need to settle tho
I'm not really willing to do anything larger than a 25g for pinning. I used to but it chews you up after a while. So long as I can force it through lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epitalon Update:

Today's IM shot (left quad) had a little more bite than yesterday's. It was actually much closer to my initial Sub-Q experience albeit to a lesser extent. Kind of feels like my metabolism is raised. Safe guess is that this syringe had a good load of Epitalon in it.

My sleep has not been particularly good. Last night and Sunday night I had some insomnia that really jacked it up. Quite tired today actually. I'm not sure if this is related to the Epitalon but iirc there was some mention of that as a potential side. Another coincidental note is that I did my Test shots the days I experienced insomnia. By doing the shot in the morning the Test begins its peaking climb by the time I'm getting to bed late. I may start doing my injections in the evening.

On the upside I've been making big strides in my lifts lately. Highlights:
- Bench Press 225 lbs: 10 x 3 sets (so happy to be able to press this again)
- Trap Deadlifts 530 lbs: 6, 7, 7, 6 (hoping to push into that 8 rep range soon)

My squats and farmers walks have been much better as well while getting my knee proper.

Overall my body does feel like it is healing and recovering much better. More time will be needed to be certain.

Additional note. Sex drive is stupid high. Not sure if coincidence or related but over the past couple of days I've been beating like an abusive stepdad.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really glad to hear you’re doing a bit better. I prefer my shots in the evening as well. Mainly because they’re always post training.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you got your bench back man! It’s sucks waiting and wondering but there it is. Time to start slaying the pig iron for the tittays!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw you dosing your SD at night, are you taking it with food or without and is it right before bed?

Iβ€˜m taking your Msten right now, I’m dosing it about an hour before my last meal/shake.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you got your bench back man! It’s sucks waiting and wondering but there it is. Time to start slaying the pig iron for the tittays!
It feels really good to roll a couple of wheels again. Idk if/when 315 will be in the cards but goddamn I'm happy to see 225 after not even being able to press the fucking bar lol

I saw you dosing your SD at night, are you taking it with food or without and is it right before bed?

Iβ€˜m taking your Msten right now, I’m dosing it about an hour before my last meal/shake.
I probably haven't posted an update for it but I switched to Anadrol 50mg. I take it right when I'm getting into bed on an empty stomach (well at least 2 hours after my last meal). Food (particularly fats) can impede the uptake of oral steroids. If you like how you're doing it now I'd keep to it. I'd try to have the 2 hour space before taking your MSTEN and then keep your meal an hour after the pill as you are currently.

Currently I only take my orals (proviron excluded) on Saturday (Squat/Leg) and Tuesday (Trap Dead/Back). For this week my orals of choice are Turinabol 50mg pre workout and Anadrol 50mg pre bed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just curious dude bro.. is there any improvement in the incline bench for your injuries?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just curious dude bro.. is there any improvement in the incline bench for your injuries?
I haven't attempted incline yet tbh. Perhaps I'll try it tomorrow to see where its at.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do it! I cant flat bench no mo but I can incline like a mofo.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I probably haven't posted an update for it but I switched to Anadrol 50mg. I take it right when I'm getting into bed on an empty stomach (well at least 2 hours after my last meal). Food (particularly fats) can impede the uptake of oral steroids. If you like how you're doing it now I'd keep to it. I'd try to have the 2 hour space before taking your MSTEN and then keep your meal an hour after the pill as you are currently.

Currently I only take my orals (proviron excluded) on Saturday (Squat/Leg) and Tuesday (Trap Dead/Back). For this week my orals of choice are Turinabol 50mg pre workout and Anadrol 50mg pre bed.
ok, I actually always took my orals with food, thought that that was the best, but since I actually paid attention to what the directions on the bottle said I have started to dose away from food. Thanks for clearing that up!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
being that steroids are fat soluble you should take the orals with fats according to dan duchaine. I think anadrol makes a lot of people sick to their stomachs so it would make sense to avoid taking it with food.
now.. saying all that.. 17alkylation most likely mitigates any need to ingest fat when dosing. However anything less than that, and I would always take with fat. especially the PH/andro stuffs

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
being that steroids are fat soluble you should take the orals with fats according to dan duchaine. I think anadrol makes a lot of people sick to their stomachs so it would make sense to avoid taking it with food.
now.. saying all that.. 17alkylation most likely mitigates any need to ingest fat when dosing. However anything less than that, and I would always take with fat. especially the PH/andro stuffs
Nooo, now you confusing everything again 😬

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well look, there is a study that supports what you guys are saying.. however if you bisect its clearly states that some of the androgen gets trapped in undigested fat molecules. Conversly what happens is if the androgen doesn't get dissolved in fat
its forced to go through the livers 1st pass where (if its not 17a) it will get eliminated altogether. however if it is dissolved in fat it has a better chance of entering the blood stream in tact through the stomach walls before it goes through the liver.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And all this comes back to: do whatever you like because they’ll work regardless (methyls).

I have heard some big guys talk about how they just have no appetite on their orals, so they wait to take them until after they have had their breakfast, or even most of their meals. You will have an easier time growing with the requisite nutrition on board vs taking pills and eating too little. You have to find a way to use the drugs to your benefit. Same as people missing 3 hours of sleep to stay up to get another meal in - that doesn’t make any sense in the big picture, trading 40% of your sleep for 20% of your food.