ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AHRT PROJECT

CONTINUED FROM: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/zoos-ahrt-project-super-trt-injury-and-recomp-experiment.314146/

CURRENT WEIGHT: 239.8 lbs

Augmented Hormone Replacement Therapy - Overview
The optimization of human physiological processes through the long-term artificial enhancement of their respective pathways - hormonal or other; anabolism is referenced as a critical marker. Contrasting standard TRT and HRT protocols, Augmented Hormone Replacement Therapy (AHRT) incorporates a variety of synthetic compounds not found in natural physiological environments or amounts. AHRT is a strategic approach in PED protocol development intended to achieve a maximum benefit [to performance, conditioning, and quality of life], while lowering overall drug usage and mitigating risk potential.

The Project
This "live" experiment in exogenous hormone modulation incorporates AHRT principles through a series of on-going refinements to PED, training, and nutrition protocols to best support my current needs; that is, to make the most of my body while simultaneously healing it. The purpose of undergoing this experiment is to challenge the current status quo - largely summarized as "more is better" - with "making the most from the least."

Update
As those of you who have followed my preceding AHRT logs are aware, I have been attempting to comeback from a bad elbow injury to my right arm that occurred in August. After an extensive period of learning, modification, and rehabilitation, I am now able to successfully return to a bodybuilding split. While certain accommodations and work-arounds are still necessary, I feel that I have reached a point where I can train in a manner that can create a state of hypertrophy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THRIVE SERIES
The Thrive series is an ancillary concept I have been developing to serve as the PED foundation of AHRT Project. Each of the three Thrive variants offer optimal dosing administration of Testosterone and a second AAS that supports a desired performance or lifestyle goal. Below are sample baseline protocols utilizing Thrive within the context of AHRT:

Thrive (Blue) Cycle: "Mass"
Contains 80mg of Testosterone Acetate and 20mg of Trestolone Acetate per 1ml of solution. Recommended application is 0.5ml taken intramuscularly every morning upon waking. Below is a sample baseline protocol:
  • Testosterone Acetate: 40mg ED
  • Trestolone Acetate: 10mg ED
  • Turinabol: 12.5mg
  • Anadrol: 25mg
  • Proviron: 50mg
  • GH: 3iu
  • T2: 600mcg
  • T3: 25mcg
  • T4: 100mcg
Thrive (Red) Cycle: "Shred"
Contains 80mg of Testosterone Acetate and 20mg of Trenbolone Acetate per 1ml of solution. Recommended application is 0.5ml taken intramuscularly every morning upon waking. Below is a sample baseline protocol:
  • Testosterone Acetate: 40mg ED
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 10mg ED
  • Winstrol: 12.5mg
  • Superdrol: 5mg
Thrive (Green) Cycle: "Cruise"
Contains 90mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate and 30mg of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate per 1ml of solution. Recommended application is 0.5ml taken intramuscularly every morning upon waking. Phenylpropionate ester permits for practical every-other-day dosing; everyday dosing remains ideal. Below is a sample baseline protocol:
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 45mg ED (or 90mg EOD)
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 15mg ED (or 30mg EOD)
  • Anavar: 20mg
PED PROTOCOL
Having reached a fairly stable point in my training, I will be engaging in a "blast" phase under the AHRT concept by using slightly elevated doses of the baseline Blue Cycle.

Benefits of micro-dosing short ester AAS:
- Body can optimally uptake and utilize compound(s).
- Body responds more efficiently to compound(s) at lower doses.
- Lessened toxicity and associated side-effects.
- Estrogen conversion is lessened.
- Body is able to better self-regulate, process, and balance estrogen.

Injectables:
Testosterone Acetate: 48mg ED
Trestolone Acetate: 12mg ED

Orals:
Turinabol: 25mg
Anadrol: 50mg
Proviron: 50mg
3AD: 50mg (Swole Patrol by Gainbusters) (pre-workout only)

Growth/Peptides:
GH: 5iu Sub-Q (morning/pre-workout) - training days
GH: 5iu IM (evening/pre-bed) - training days that are followed by a recovery day
TB-500: 0.5mg daily
BPC-157: 0.5mg daily

Fat Loss/Composition:
T2: 600mcg (Assault Team by Gainbusters)
T3: 25mcg
T4: 100mcg

Ancillaries:
Tadalafil: 10mg ED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NUTRITION
Nutrition is heavily based on the core components of the Vertical Diet and Peak Performance program. My adaptation can be best described as the Burger Diet. If not for the nutrition value offered in potato and eggs, my love for oatmeal, and concern of being able to secure enough 93% lean beef patties to meet my intake needs, I wouldn't mind literally eating hamburgers for every meal. At least for a period just for shits and giggles. Maybe if I can get Dr. Tony to sponsor my AHRT Project I'll give it a shot lol.

- Off-day nutrition is the same as training days but with the omission of the Post-Workout meal.

- While the meal layout will be largely adhered to as written, meals (or components thereof) will have the option of being substituted for. This can be done for refeeds, social accommodations, or rare instances of whimsy so long as macros are sufficiently met using appropriate foods within the dietary criteria. Examples: MEAL 1 can be replaced with MEAL 3 or vice-versa, beef may be substituted with bison, potato for rice or sourdough, etc.

- The listed program serves as the baseline diet and may see periodic adjustments (either increases or decreases) based on performance, recovery, appearance, and weight. Alterations will be noted in log posts when applicable.

MEAL 1 - Post-Workout
50g Oatmeal: 188 cal / 6g protein / 34g carbs / 4g fat
50g Isolate: 240 cal / 50g protein / 4g carbs / 1g fat
100g Blueberries: 60 cal / 1g protein / 14g carbs / 0g fat
Total: 488 cal / 57g protein / 52g carbs / 5g fat

MEAL 2 - Breakfast Burgers
6oz Beef (93%): 255 cal / 35g protein / 0g carbs / 12g fat
1 x Whole Egg: 75 cal / 6g protein / 0g carbs / 5g fat
2 x Sourdough Muffins: 220 cal / 6g protein / 44g carbs / 1g fat
30g Carrots: 12 cal / 0g protein / 3g carbs / 0g fat
Total: 562 cal / 47g protein / 47g carbs / 18g fat

MEAL 3 - Patty Platter
9oz Beef (93%): 380 cal / 52g protein / 0g carbs / 18g fat
3 x Sourdough Muffins: 330 cal / 9g protein / 66g carbs / 2g fat
Total: 722 cal / 61g protein / 64g carbs / 20g fat

MEAL 4 - Burger Bowl
8oz Beef (96%): 280 cal / 48g protein / 0g carbs / 9g fat
9oz Potato: 195 cal / 5g protein / 44g carbs / 0g fat
75g Coleslaw: 18 cal / 1g protein / 4g carbs / 0g fat
3oz Orange Juice: 40 cal / 0g protein / 9g carbs / 0g fat
Total: 545 cal / 54g protein / 60g carbs / 9g fat

MEAL 5 - Burger Bowl
8oz Beef (96%): 280 cal / 48g protein / 0g carbs / 9g fat
9oz Potato: 195 cal / 5g protein / 44g carbs / 0g fat
Total: 505 cal / 54g protein / 51g carbs / 9g fat

MEAL 6 - Beef Scrambler
4 Eggs: 300 cal / 24g protein / 1g carbs / 20g fat
3oz Beef (93%): 130 cal / 18g protein / 0g carbs / 6g fat
85g Mushrooms: 20 cal / 3g protein / 3g carbs / 0g fat
120g Cauliflower: 30 cal / 3g protein / 6g carbs / 0g fat
3oz Orange Juice: 40 cal / 0g protein / 9g carbs / 0g fat
Total: 550 cal / 49g protein / 25g carbs / 26g fat

TOTAL: 3372 cal / 322g protein / 310g carbs / 87g fat
(Finalized daily calories is approximated to be 3500 with the inclusion of flavorings/sauces.)

TIMING/SUPPLEMENTS
Timing is approximate.

8:00am: Dose 1 (Upon Waking)
- Testosterone Acetate: 48mg, Trestolone Acetate 12mg
- Turinabol 12.5mg, Anadrol 25mg, Proviron 25mg, T2 (Assault Team/GB) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg
- 1 cup beef broth

9:00am: Pre-workout
- 1 x Juice Daddy (Gainbusters), 1 x Strain (Vicious Labs), 3 x Special Forces (Gainbusters), Sativa, Kratom
- 3AD 50mg (Swole Patrol/GB)

9:30-10:30am: Training
- GH: 5iu (upon arrival at gym)
- 1 x Gatorade Zero, 10g EAA (intra-workout)

11:00am: Meal 1
- 1 x Swolly (MTS), 2 x Overtraining Solution (Ambrosia), 5g Creatine (MTS)
- 1 x Wrecking Crew (Gainbusters)

12:00pm: Meal 2
- 1 x Wrecking Crew, 1 x Nektar (Ambrosia), Vitamin D 5,000iu (MTS), Omegalyze (Species)

2:30pm: Meal 3
- 1 x Wrecking Crew

4:30pm: Dose 2
- Turinabol 12.5mg, Anadrol 25mg, Proviron 25mg, T2 (Assault Team/GB) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg

5:30pm: Meal 4

7:45pm: Meal 5

10:00pm: Meal 6
- 1 x Wrecking Crew (Gainbusters), Vitamin D 5,000iu (MTS), Omegalyze (Species)

11:30pm: Pre-bed
- 3 x KSM (Vicious Labs), 3 x Mwendo (Ambrosia)

TRAINING SPLIT
Below is my general training split that I devised after experimenting for several weeks to determine exercises, volume, and resistance weight. Consideration to injury and recovery when writing this plan. The split will be variable in that similar or variant exercises may be incorporated/rotated and volume/rep range altered based on response.

Workout #1 (Monday): Rack Pulls/Back/Biceps
1) Rack Pulls: 5 sets
2) Barbell Rows: 3 sets
3) Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets
4) Low Rows: 3 sets
5) Lat Pullover: 3 sets

6) EZ Cable Curl: 3 sets
7) Unilateral Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets
8) Unilateral Hammer Curl: 3 sets
9) Seated Cable Curl: 3 sets
10) Unilateral Cable Curl

Workout #2 (Tuesday): Chest/Triceps/Light Farmers
1) Seated Cable Fly: 3 sets
2) Upward Cable Fly: 3 sets
3) Chest Press Machine: 4 sets
4) Smith Incline Press: 4 sets
5) Downward Cable Fly: 3 sets

6) Cable Kickbacks: 4 sets
7) Cable Pressdown: 4 sets
8) Cable Underhand: 4 sets

9) Farmers Walk (45 lb plates): 3 sets x 3 laps

--- RECOVERY DAY ---

Workout #3 (Thursday): RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves
1) Romanian Deadlifts: 5 sets
2) Lying Leg Curl: 3 sets
3) Lying Leg Curl (Unilateral): 3 sets
4) Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets
5) Seated Leg Curl (Unilateral): 3 sets

6) Standing Calf Raise: 4 sets
7) Seated Calf Raise: 4 sets
8) Seated Calf Press: 4 sets

Workout #4 (Friday): Shoulders/Heavy Farmers
1) Cable Lateral Raises (Behind the back): 3 sets
2) Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 3 sets
3) Smith Shoulder Press: 4-6 sets
4) Reverse Pec Dec: 6-9 sets
5) Cable Front Raises: 3 sets

6) Heavy Farmers (Trap Bar): 3 sets x 1 lap

Workout #5 (Saturday): Leg Press/Squats/Quads
1) Leg Press: 6 sets
2) Squats: 4 sets
3) Horizontal Leg Press: 4 sets (100 reps)
4) Leg Extensions: 3 sets
5) Outer Thigh Machine 3 sets
6) Inner Thigh Machine: 3 sets

--- RECOVERY DAY ---

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 30 January 2020

WEIGHT: 237.2 lbs

First day of the new log notes. And a good day it is. I've actually been seeing a certain lady this week and today we went to the gym together so that was fun. I had to shift my timing for the day around a bit so our schedules could jive but it all worked out. Gonna hangout with one of my old office coworkers later so I'll be getting super high to celebrate a week of solid sales on the new Juice Daddy pre workout. It is an awesome product so I hope everyone else likes it too!

Workout was solid today. These hams are honey baked I tell you what. Feeling pretty secure with 365 for RDL's. For the moment I won't increase the weight as I feel this is the threshold for what I can execute to properly target the muscles.

Notes:
- Had about 6oz of Vodka. Slightly ashamed but I did not cheat on the rest of my diet lol
- Smoking weed heavily... like A LOT.

TIMING/SUPPLEMENTS
Timing is approximate.

8:00am: Dose 1 (Upon Waking)
- 1 cup beef broth

10:00am: Meal 1 (Burger Bowl)
- 1 x Wrecking Crew (Gainbusters), 1 x Nektar (Ambrosia), Vitamin D 5,000iu (MTS), Omegalyze (Species)

11:30am: Pre-workout
- 1 x Juice Daddy (Gainbusters), 3 x Special Forces (Gainbusters), Sativa, Kratom
- 3AD 50mg (Swole Patrol/GB)

12:15-1:15pm: Training
- GH: 5iu (upon arrival at gym)
- 1 x Gatorade Zero, 10g EAA (intra-workout)

1:30pm: Meal 2 (Post-Workout)
- 1 x Swolly (MTS), 2 x Overtraining Solution (Ambrosia), 5g Creatine (MTS)

3:00pm: Meal 3 (Breakfast Burgers)

5:15pm: Dose 2

6:15pm: Meal 4 (Burger Bowl)
+ 85g Mushrooms
+ 1oz Potato

8:30pm: Meal 5 (Patty Platter)

10:15pm: Meal 6 (Beef Scrambler)

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
45 lbs: 10 (WU)
135 lbs: 8 (WU)
225 lbs: 4 (WU)
315 lbs: 3 (WU)
365 lbs: 8, 8, 8, 8, 6

Lying Leg Curl
180 lbs: 11, 9, 7
70 lbs: 7, 5, 5 - unilateral, 30 second rest

Seated Leg Curl
300 lbs: 8, 7, 5
140 lbs: 7, 6, 4 - unilateral, no rest

Standing Calf Raise
4 Plates: 12, 9, 6

Seated Calf Raise
3 Plates: 9, 7, 6

Seated Calf Press
245 lbs: 12, 12, 10

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 31 January 2020

WEIGHT: 240.2 lbs

Very surprisingly good workout today. Did a light bit of drinking last night (6oz Vodka) and only slept about 6 hours but still saw substantial progress in my shoulder training compared to last week. Of course, I will continue to otherwise abstain from partaking in such vices; that was more to have a little fun and relief after a successful week of sales following a stressful period.

In particular, my elbow held up very well with 220 on Smith Shoulder Press where last week it felt a little bit sketchier. Again, I held back a tad so I would not push past the point where the weight/fatigue could potentially cause re-injury.

Notes:
- Smoking weed heavily.

GYM SESSION: Shoulders/Farmers (55 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Cable Unilateral Raises - alternating, behind the back
33 lbs: 9, 9, 8

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 8, 8, 8

Shoulder Smith Machine
220 lbs: 7, 8, 7, 8, 8

Cable Front Raises
33 lbs: 9, 9, 9

Reverse Pec Dec
250 lbs: 20, 12, 10, 10, 10, 10

Farmers Walks
(Trap bar was occupied)
45 lb Plates: 1 set of 9 laps (long)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish my laterals could be 65 for 8 reps... just got my off-cycle side raises up to 35 for sets of 12 today

Need mo’ muskles!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dewd… my shoulders suxors.. they are so torn up im starting to behave like dave palumbo ..

I have been following that guy with the smashwerx channel on youtube trying to regain mobility in my shoulders.. so far a small improvement so maybe there is hope..

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish my laterals could be 65 for 8 reps... just got my off-cycle side raises up to 35 for sets of 12 today

Need mo’ muskles!
dewd… my shoulders suxors.. they are so torn up im starting to behave like dave palumbo ..

I have been following that guy with the smashwerx channel on youtube trying to regain mobility in my shoulders.. so far a small improvement so maybe there is hope..
I think we are all falling apart now lol. I've been thinking of going back down to 60. I want to be able to keep doing this **** for a while so not trying to break anymore than I am haha

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Need mo’ muskles!
I grabbed some 30s the other day and got about 3/4 of a rep in and my arm almost fell off. My shoulders are so shot

Reactions: ZOO
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think we are all falling apart now lol. I've been thinking of going back down to 60. I want to be able to keep doing this **** for a while so not trying to break anymore than I am haha
I always have kinda subscribed to the notion that your body will guide you to what weights you should be really handling - you have to strive for progression, but you can only force so much. Most of the pros using big weights are actually using rather moderate weights for them - the focus is often on quality and volume, they just have so much development the weights are inherently larger.

Of course, I also have long arms and fairly puny muscles, so who knows how effective that really is

I grabbed some 30s the other day and got about 3/4 of a rep in and my arm almost fell off. My shoulders are so shot
Just moving up 5lbs in raises is a big deal! You feel that big time. I never do front raises - they really jack me up, and my fronts actually hypertrophy very well from overhead pressing volume. It’s the sides and rears I have to beat into submission.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always have kinda subscribed to the notion that your body will guide you to what weights you should be really handling - you have to strive for progression, but you can only force so much. Most of the pros using big weights are actually using rather moderate weights for them - the focus is often on quality and volume, they just have so much development the weights are inherently larger.

Of course, I also have long arms and fairly puny muscles, so who knows how effective that really is

Just moving up 5lbs in raises is a big deal! You feel that big time. I never do front raises - they really jack me up, and my fronts actually hypertrophy very well from overhead pressing volume. It’s the sides and rears I have to beat into submission.
I’ve had some kind of injury going on lately. I think I jacked them up at some point and then I’ve been sleeping on them weird lately and they get extremely painful. Like with the lateral I almost dropped the weight bc it hit me so fast. Pressing doesn’t seem to bother it tho

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 1 February 2020

WEIGHT: 240.8 lbs

The left knee is still bumming me out a tad but so far I've been able to make tiny improvements each week so far. Had much better success today as I managed to avoid hitting that twinge trigger point; although I can feel it sitting and waiting to strike lol.

Notes:
- Meal 5 Mod: Sub beef (96%) for bison (90%), add 90g mushrooms

GYM SESSION: Leg Press/Squats/Quads) (55 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
1 Plates: 12 (WU)
3 Plates: 8 (WU)
5 Plates: 5 (WU)
7 Plates: 4 (WU)
8 Plates: 10, 10, 10
7 Plates: 12, 10, 10

Squats
135 lbs: 6 (WU)
315 lbs: 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Horizontal Leg Press
380 lbs: 25, 25, 25, 25

Outer Thigh
200 lbs: 18, 16, 14

Leg Extensions
220 lbs: 20, 14, 12

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mentioned earlier that I had been watching a lot of smashwerx videos on mobility training.. here is a great video for shoulder mobility.. @ZOO you still struggling with the biceps? you got to do this guys stretches, mine elbows have never felt better and its because of the shoulder tie ins pulling on the biceps ALWAYS. anyhow check this video out its short and I recommend you all start working on shoulder mobility to in effect loosen up them biceps and recreate that internal rotation we all have become so complacent to let decay over time.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mentioned earlier that I had been watching a lot of smashwerx videos on mobility training.. here is a great video for shoulder mobility.. @ZOO you still struggling with the biceps? you got to do this guys stretches, mine elbows have never felt better and its because of the shoulder tie ins pulling on the biceps ALWAYS. anyhow check this video out its short and I recommend you all start working on shoulder mobility to in effect loosen up them biceps and recreate that internal rotation we all have become so complacent to let decay over time.

Yo I was just thinking how my shoulder/bicep tie-in might be contributing to my shoulder pain. A lot of it is in my front delt/bicep/upper left pec area. Thanks for the share. Watching right meow.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 2 February 2020

WEIGHT: n/a

Forgot to weigh in this morning but kicked things off with a stroll over to the grocery store for flavored water and then went had my bison burgers. I scored a ton of 93% lean beef burger patties at the store yesterday but a few packs need to be used by today/tomorrow so I figured I'd give a more literal burger diet a try lol. Nutrition updated below throughout the day.

Notes:
-

TIMING/SUPPLEMENTS

8:30am: Dose 1 (Upon Waking)

11:30am: Meal 1 (Bison Burgers)
[9oz Bison (90%), 2 x Sourdough Muffins]
- 1 x Wrecking Crew (Gainbusters), 1 x Nektar (Ambrosia), Vitamin D 5,000iu (MTS), Omegalyze (Species)

2:30pm: Meal 2 (Burger Bowl)
- 1 x Wrecking Crew

5:30pm: Meal 3 (Patty Platter)

7:45pm: Meal 4 (Patty Platter)
- Subtract 1 Sourdough Muffin

10:00pm: Meal 5 (Beef Scrambler)
- Sub beef with 4oz bison.

Last edited:

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yo I was just thinking how my shoulder/bicep tie-in might be contributing to my shoulder pain. A lot of it is in my front delt/bicep/upper left pec area. Thanks for the share. Watching right meow.
So it actually might be worth your while to get it checked out.

I’d type in your zip code and get it looked at by a chiropractor that is Active release certified

Lmk if you need help

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 3 February 2020

WEIGHT: 239.0 lbs

Aside from a 10 minute delay waiting to get on equipment at the gym this morning, training went very well. I came back around to hitting 6 plates in a 5 x 5 style this week and it felt pretty solid. The last set was a bit tough but managed to squeeze the reps out (surely I forgot to breath lol).

It'll be another day of glorious Burger Diet goodness ;)

Notes:
-

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 2: Subbed 6oz beef with 8oz Bison.
- Meal 4: Swap Burger Bowl for Breakfast Burgers
- Meal 5: Swap Burger Bowl for Breakfast Burgers
- Meal 6: Meat = 2.75oz Beef (93%) + 2.25oz Beef (96%)

GYM SESSION: Rack Pulls/Back/Biceps (70 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 8 WU)
315 lbs: 4 (WU)
405 lbs: 3 (WU)
495 lbs: 2 (WU)
585 lbs: 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 11, 9, 9

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 8, 6, 5

Low Rows (close grip)
297 lbs: 8, 8, 7

Lat Pullover
71.5 lbs: 12, 12, 10

EZ Cable Curl
99 lbs: 10, 7, 5

Unilateral DB Curl
42.5 lbs: 6, 6, 5

Unilateral Hammer Curl
40 lbs: 6, 6, 6

EZ Bar Curl
85 lbs: 7, 7, 7
70 lbs: 7, 7, 6

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you are using the precooked or pre-patted burgers? Always have a tough time finding quality ones that aren’t full of filler or pure sodium bombs especially something like 93/7 as you are noting. They all seem to be 80'20 or 73/27. Unless I misread and you are using straight raw beef and making all yourself.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you are using the precooked or pre-patted burgers? Always have a tough time finding quality ones that aren’t full of filler or pure sodium bombs especially something like 93/7 as you are noting. They all seem to be 80'20 or 73/27. Unless I misread and you are using straight raw beef and making all yourself.
Pre-patted. Each pack has 4 patties at 4oz each. After cooking they come to be 3oz patties. So that's why you see some of the numbers you do in my food plan. These things are pretty solid overall:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pre-patted. Each pack has 4 patties at 4oz each. After cooking they come to be 3oz patties. So that's why you see some of the numbers you do in my food plan. These things are pretty solid overall:

Here in IL, Sam’s has 93/7 sealed 1lb packs for around $3.83/lb. I just tear the block in half for 8oz patties or tear again into ~4oz patties if I want them more done. Each 1lb is vacuum sealed individually so they last forever without freezing and are portioned very conveniently.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In.

Maybe I missed it, but do you take any supports supps? For liver health, cholesterol etc..

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In.

Maybe I missed it, but do you take any supports supps? For liver health, cholesterol etc..
It's written in my schedule layout in the original post under the meal times

edit: I guess it doesn't really specify which is what. But the supports I like to take for health on or off cycle regardless are Nektar (health/orgran support) by Ambrosia Collective, Omeglyze (Quality Fish Oil) by Species Nutrition, and Vega D by MTS. So those in conjunction with avoiding processed sugars (well a good diet in general), eating small bits of fruit throughout the day (natural fructose is good for liver health and metabolism), and maintaining good hydration make up my support plan.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 4 February 2020

WEIGHT: 238.4 lbs

Chest day went very well despite some random slight irritation in my arm. Will report back on this later if it ends up being aggravated from training. Subbed out farmers for some really light squats.

Bought 8 lbs of those lean beef patties so today will be a full on burger day. Although my last meal probably won't be a burger since I try to be somewhat carb-less so we will see there.

Notes:
-

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 4: Swap Burger Bowl for Breakfast Burgers
- Meal 5: Swap Burger Bowl for Breakfast Burgers
- Meal 6: Meat = 5.75oz Beef (96%)

GYM SESSION: Chest/Triceps/Farmers (65 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Seated Cable Fly
66 lbs: 9, 8, 7

Upward Cable Fly
48.4 lbs: 7, 6, 6

Incline Smith Machine
230 lbs: 8, 8, 8, 8

Chest Press Machine
305 lbs: 14, 11, 8, 8

Downward Cable Fly
40 lbs: 12, 9, 8

Cable Kickbacks (alt, no rest)
27.5 lbs: 17, 11, 8, 6

Cable Pressdowns
71.5 lbs: 12, 12, 12, 12 (drop to 60.5)
60.5 lbs: 8, 10, 8, 8 (30 seconds rest)

Squats
135 lbs: 4 x 10 reps

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 5 February 2020

WEIGHT: n/a

No weigh in. Had a heavy day of eating burgers. No excuses. I was just really hungry and went fatty mode. I also grabbed a 4 pack of those sugar free jello cups (lemon lime) to eat today with a big scoop of fat free cool whip to top it.

Notes:
- Terrible sleep (difficulty falling asleep and staying in bed past 6 hours).
- Heightened stress/anxiety (hit and miss days).
- Bad lower back acne (starting to fade some).

TIMING/SUPPLEMENTS

8:30am: Dose 1 (Upon Waking)

11:30am: Meal 1 (Breakfast Burgers)

2:30pm: Meal 2 (Patty Platter)
- Sugar Free Jello Cup with Fat Free Cool Whip topping
- 1 x Wrecking Crew

5:30pm: Meal 3 (Patty Platter)

7:45pm: Meal 4 (Breakfast Burgers)

10:00pm: Meal 5 (Beef Scrambler)
- Meat: 3oz Beef (93%), 2.5oz Beef (96%)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
somehow I never subbed when you switched logs. UNTIL NOW haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it says a lot about your discipline that even when you consciously let loose on your diet, you still make very calculated decisions to mitigate the impact while getting some mental relief.

What do you think about the Overtraining Solution? There’s nothing really like it on the market that I’ve seen.

Also, regarding support: you take a lot of orals throughout the year. Adding some Vitamin K2 at 1-200mcg per day could be an investment in a few more years of life, as it may slow atherosclerosis (it can actually heal it if the negative stimuli are removed, apparently). I get mine from Orange Triad, but the wife doesn’t like lots of pills so she takes Swanson’s Coq10+K2 since it’s a single baby softgel.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
somehow I never subbed when you switched logs. UNTIL NOW haha
Better late than never! Glad you made it over haha

I think it says a lot about your discipline that even when you consciously let loose on your diet, you still make very calculated decisions to mitigate the impact while getting some mental relief.

What do you think about the Overtraining Solution? There’s nothing really like it on the market that I’ve seen.

Also, regarding support: you take a lot of orals throughout the year. Adding some Vitamin K2 at 1-200mcg per day could be an investment in a few more years of life, as it may slow atherosclerosis (it can actually heal it if the negative stimuli are removed, apparently). I get mine from Orange Triad, but the wife doesn’t like lots of pills so she takes Swanson’s Coq10+K2 since it’s a single baby softgel.
Haha yeah sometimes I just gotta reprieve myself a little. Luckily I'm not too big on all that stuff anyways so it isn't usually conflict. Right now I am eating a little more calories because my appetite has been strong, gym is progressing, and I'm on my "blast" haha. Like you said it is making calculated decisions.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 6 February 2020

WEIGHT: 241.8 lbs

Had a very solid a sesh today and moved a couple steps forward in this particular workout. Hamstrings are absolutely shot. Those RDL's did some good damage and the machines really rounded it out. Despite being limited to one calf machine I really made it count and am paying for it now. They're toasted with jelly.

Arm is still a bit more buggy than usual. I'm not sure how I'll go about my shoulder session tomorrow so I'll just go by what feels okay.

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 2: Patty Platter
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (+ 1oz Potato)
- Meal 4: Burger Bowl (+ 1oz Potato)
- Meal 5: Burger Bowl (+ 1oz Potato)
- Meal 6: Used 5.5oz Beef (96%)

Notes:
- Much better sleep last night. Hit about a good 8 hours.
- Feeling kind of manic today.

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (55 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
45 lbs: 10 (WU)
135 lbs: 8 (WU)
315 lbs: 3 (WU)
365 lbs: 10, 9, 9, 8, 6

Lying Leg Curl
180 lbs: 12, 9, 6 - drop to unilateral
70 lbs: 6, 4, 3 - unilateral, no rest

Seated Leg Curl
300 lbs: 8, 7, 7
140 lbs: 10, 8, 6 - unilateral, no rest

Seated Calf Raise
3 Plates: 12, 10, 10, 9, 8 - drop to 2 plates
2 Plates: 10, 12, 10, 9, 8 - 30 second rest

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 7 February 2020

WEIGHT: 240.6 lbs

Surprisingly good workout today. I feel like I say that a lot but with how sketchy my body is it's pretty amazing lol. Made some solid improvements over last week. More importantly than the weight increase on the Shoulder Smith is that I was able to heighten the angle by a notch to put a little more tension on the deltoids. I feel really good about where I'm at here and will make this my new "stopping spot" to catch up to. Also, I went up to 335 lbs on the Farmers Walks today. First set was a little tough but the following two were much better paced.

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 2: Burger Bowl
- Meal 3: Patty Platter
- Meal 6: Used 5oz Beef (96%)

Notes:
- Slept very well.
- Low sex drive.
- Body is noticeably sore. Calves more than normal.

GYM SESSION: Shoulders/Farmers (65 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Cable Unilateral Raises - alternating, behind the back
33 lbs: 10, 10, 10

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 8, 8, 8

Shoulder Smith Machine
230 lbs: 8, 8, 8, 8, 6

Reverse Pec Dec
220 lbs: 15, 11, 9 - drop to 180
180 lbs: 9, 9, 9

Farmers Walks
335 lb Trab Bar: 3 set of 1 lap (long)

Cable Front Raises
33 lbs: 10, 10, 9

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 8 February 2020

WEIGHT: 239.6 lbs

Fairly good leg session in the books. Knee, of course, is still wonky. Managed to push up to 335 on squats following a 6 sets of Leg Press at 8 plates. While I was able to handle the weight decently I think I will return to 315 next week as I found myself more focused on not hurting my knee than I was performing a proper squat.

Today is Saturday, Leg Day, and Fight Night, which means fatassery is in effect with bison burgers coming in hot later this evening.

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl
- Meal 4: Bison Burgers = 8-9oz Bison (90%), 2 x Sourdough Muffins, 35g Carrots
- Meal 5: Bison Burgers = 8-9oz Bison (90%), 2 x Sourdough Muffins, 35g Carrots
- Meal 6: Used 3.5oz Bison for Meat

Notes:
- Sleep was poor.
- Added Anadrol 25mg pre-bed.

GYM SESSION: Leg Press/Squats/Quads) (55 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
1 Plates: 12 (WU)
3 Plates: 8 (WU)
5 Plates: 5 (WU)
7 Plates: 4 (WU)
8 Plates: 10, 10, 10, 10, 8, 8

Squats
135 lbs: 6 (WU)
335 lbs: 5, 5, 5, 4

Leg Extensions
240 lbs: 15, 15, 15

Horizontal Leg Press
380 lbs: 25, 25, 25, 25

Inner Thigh
200 lbs: 12, 10, 7

Outer Thigh
200 lbs: 16, 16, 16

Last edited:
Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
in for it G! always excited to see what the big guy is up to

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 9 February 2020

WEIGHT: 237.0 lbs

Woke up lighter than anticipated. My body is feeling beat and I am also quite hungry so I'll be using this Recovery Day to recharge with a little extra food on the plate for my meals. Plus my lady friend is stopping by this evening so I'll be cooking up Bison Burger Bowls with mushrooms aaaaannnnnd probably a little extra potato. We will see lol.

Gotta say my leg workout is proving really effective. The wheels are sore and my knee is the same as before training. I added 25mg of Anadrol pre-bed last night along with my GH to help with recovery. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may decide to lighten up my training this week to let my body heal up a little better. Shoulder is a bit more buggy than normal.

Notes:
- Got to bed late (or early; 2am) but slept like a champ until about 9:15am.

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 1: Breakfast Burgers
- Meal 3: Patty Platter
- Meal 4: Bison Bowl (8oz Bison, 10oz Pototo, 100g Mushrooms, 75g Cabbage, 25g Carrots)

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 10 February 2020

WEIGHT: 241.0 lbs

Went ahead and pulled back on the gas a little for back/biceps. Instead of running a full round of Rack Pulls, I simply worked up to a top set of 610 for a double. My body is beat up so I felt this would be a good way to put my body under heavy load without grinding it down further.

Notes:
- Slept very well.
- Legs are still sore from Saturday.
- Left shoulder is a bit tight/achy.
- No real changes to arm/elbow status.

Meal Modifications:
- Meal 2: Burger Bowl
- Meal 4: Patty Platter

GYM SESSION: Rack Pulls/Back/Biceps (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 8 WU)
315 lbs: 6 (WU)
405 lbs: 4 (WU)
495 lbs: 2 (WU)
585 lbs: 1
610 lbs: 2

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 12, 12, 10

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 9, 8, 6

Low Rows (close grip) - may switch to lighter, neutral grip to lessen shoulder tension
297 lbs: 8, 8, 8

Lat Pullover
71.5 lbs: 12, 10, 8

EZ Cable Curl
99 lbs: 10, 7, 6

Unilateral DB Curl
40 lbs: 7, 7, 7

Seated Cable Curl
185 lbs: 8, 7, 6
105 lbs: 12, 10, 8 - unilateral, alternating, no rest

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just out of curiosity, when was the last time you layed off? you might be well advised to take a few weeks off and heal your body and nervous system.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just out of curiosity, when was the last time you layed off? you might be well advised to take a few weeks off and heal your body and nervous system.
Right. Just by looking at your protocols it looks like you are setting yourself up for an early retirement. And by retirement i mean death. Your cardiovascular system is suffering if you arent taking good breaks. And even with good breaks its likely suffering. Take a break!